Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Protea Changes!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Melanholic7 said:

yeah, but thats like 100% similar to not using it at all. Even more - wasting 150 energy for nothing. And i mean when u force stop rewind - give half of energy back from skills u were using in this rewind. Then it will be a reason to use ult and spam skills and stop rewinding and run with ur squad forward. 

Or let it deal an explosion instead of an implosion at half the built up damage value and -the rewind part 

On 2020-06-18 at 4:57 PM, Magus_Tahir said:

Given recent history I would much rather see them see them moving her ahead in minute measurements rather than overclock her. I am fairly confident she will receive another pass with a few more ticks. Not like it will be immediate, don't expect them to work round the clock after all.

You know what. That's fair. You make a good point. Still underwhelming but with the idea that this is hopefully a "phase one" then I have far less complaints. Thank you for your comment. 

• Like 1

you have 3 second invulnerability at the begining for her 4 then you should give 3 when she die during it because being knock back in the middle group of enemy equal dead anyway 

also give us ability to mod her 2 so it not exclusive heat damage will give it more room for ultility 

• Like 1

I really do love Protea. She's super fun. I didn't expect to like her as much as I did. I expected to feel similiarly to her as Vauban who I like but isn't a favorite. She's become one of my top 5 warframes. She's really awesome in defense. Pretty good on survival. But garbage in capture, rescue, exterminate. Literally any map where you have to keep moving. I haven't played her with level 100+ content yet so haven't seen her damage fall off. If that's an issue that should def be addressed. Imho all frames should scale to a degree. I don't like limited warframe. I want to like Ivara but I don't feel like she excels at anything other than spy and maybe capture/rescue. I know I posted earlier but I feel like it was half hearted then a bunch of responses. 

My biggest thing for her is for her to not feel forced to be so stationary. Even Wisp with her totems doesn't feel that bad because you can throw them on the ground and instantly benefit from them as you're moving. I think Protea is the most stationary warframe. Her 4 key is a huge part of her kit and is supposed to be her quirk/niche. But being sent to your past location feels jarring on non stationary missions. While damage boosts would be nice as I might have stated in my other post. Ultimately 1000% increase damage to all of her abilities won't save her.

I have to use a high efficiency build in mobile missions and just spam 1 and 2 without her 3 and 4 that's supposed to offset the energy cost of spamming her abilities. Another fix for her struggling mobility would be to make her 3 key drop energy first or drop all 3 at once but take away the ability for it to sometimes double drop resources. I don't know about other players myself and my allies rarely need health from it before we have her bonus regening shields. If I'm that desperate for health I just pop a squad health restore like any frame. And her time travel restores ammo anyways. So personally I just want that energy but it's the last one that actually comes out. Which mean you have to sit there and wait a few seconds to get a measly 25 energy that is only a single 1 key cast without efficiency. 

I do feel like my previous suggestion may be the optimal way to deal with her 4 key without taking away it's current functionality which is cool thematically. Allow an alternate trigger so if you hold it instead of press it you keep the anchor on your body. So you rewind but at the location where you were ended the effect at. 

I really like Protea. I just want her to be useful for more/all modes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

This is the part I dont get when people say it. What frames do we have that dont need to spam their abilities if they are heavy burst abilities (which the turrets are)?

which turrets are NOT. this is the main issue many people have, tell me ANY game where the turret guy uses the turret as a "heavy burst option" it is most of the time a long (or infinite) duration thing that denies an area for a little bit of pew pew damage, that ofcourse can kill stuff if you stand around for to long.

that is what 99% of gamers think and want a turret to be, it caters towards a special kind of audience that loves this playstyle..

and protea simply fails to deliver this experience.

I said it before, ofcourse there are good places in videogames to SOMETIMES change things up, and make abilities work completely diffrent from what they usually do. but THIS is not one of these cases. warframe is a game about power fantasy, and many people have begged for a real turret in warframe for years! especially in vauban rework threads in the early days up until his rework. and now we seemingly finally got a real turret.. but it isn't a turret.. its a glorified fireball that shoots 6 fireballs instead of 1.

Ember, Vauban, Khora, Banshee, Nezha, Gara and Gauss are all frames with a need for spamming, either to deal or buff damage.

diffrence beeing, they can all move forward, and are able to play the game, or aren't even spammy..

ember is definitly not spammy at all.. you always have your 2 up, you basically never use 1, so all you do is use 3 whenever 2 is max and there are tough enemys around. and use 4 when there is a large group of enemys in your vision. where is this spammy? also you use diffrent buttons that both execute really quickly, allowing you to still run around using your weapons playing the game.

vauban, basically the exact same deal. you use 4 for CC groups, and you use flanchette orb occasionally to hold down areas (for 25 seconds base!!) not spammy at all, 3 is still mediocre compared to flanchette orb, and 1 sure you can use, but it is mostly for fun and not very effective.

Khora, if you talk whip build, then yes, you do press one button over and over, but at least it doesnt make you feel bad, because you are not locked in a long animation, you dont have to be stationary, you dont need a lot of energy, you are still moving jumping around, you can progress the mission, you instantly kill a group of enemys, making it feel MUCH more rewarding, and also lets  you use other abilitys and guns inbetween.

Banshee lol

Nezha spammy? no. 1 and 2 are up for basically forever, you dont use 3 and you literally only use 4 whenever there are a lot of enemys around. one of the least spammy frames in the game.

Gara, sure, you spam to built up your damage for high level missions, but you do that occasionally every 40 seconds once, and then just run around.. there is literrally nothing more chill then gara. and one 241 combo is enough for 90% of all missions.

Gauss? you have over 60 seconds of 2 and 4, where do you spam with him? to run around? I dont think a movement skill has anything to do with a damaging ability. also again, makes you press diffrent buttons at least and also doesn't FORCE you to spam, its your choice, and you are still effective if you dont..

Then we have Nidus that spams to gather enemies up or build stacks.

yes I agree, thats why I personally don't like him either atm, I really dont want to sit there, lock myself in a long animation and spam 1 over and over again.. we need a diffrent way to generate stacks (like melee kills on enemys CC'd by 2 or 4) thats why it is to stationary and spammy as well, he is the most likely comparrison to protea but protea at least needs some amount of braincells.

Currently the turrets (a 50 energy skill) rivals Ember's #4 skill in damage, you also need to spam it less.

big double no xD

the turrets aren't even CLOSE to embers 4 damage. (they shouldn't be anyway, but lets still talk about it.)

in theory yes. but in practice its just not, because ember can also remove armor at an instance, making her fire be WAY More effective, melting level 150+ enemys in a second with no ramp up, no cast time, no line up enemys. you press it, and your screen is empty of enemys, what blaze artillery is, is a fireball with 6 charges..

to NEARLY get the same result, I need to AT LEAST spam 3 turrets (which often does even less) AND group up enemys, whenever I would just use Inferno once. (which also most of the time cost way less energy for its effect by the way and is way more efficient ^^ for the cost of ONE turret, inferno GUARANTEED can kill 5 enemys. please play protea and set up A single turret and tell me how often and consistantly it can kill 5 enemys.)

NOW if lets say proteas grenades would strip armor over time, or her 4 would do that, that would be a whole other story. But we dont have that either.

Edited by SmokinDice
  • Like 2

This is the part I dont get when people say it. What frames do we have that dont need to spam their abilities if they are heavy burst abilities (which the turrets are)?

Ember, Vauban, Khora, Banshee, Nezha, Gara and Gauss are all frames with a need for spamming, either to deal or buff damage. Then we have Nidus that spams to gather enemies up or build stacks. Currently the turrets (a 50 energy skill) rivals Ember's #4 skill in damage, you also need to spam it less. The damage will be further increased with the changes and you'll be able to wait 2.5 seconds longer with a balanced build before recasting. This will result in extremely good self targetting burst damage.

.... turrets aren't momentary burst damage, turrets are emplacements for the sake of area denial. 

You want momentary burst damage fine go with literally any other ability theme. 

DE chose turrets for Protea and then implemented them in the least turretie way humanly possible. I'm not sure why that is hard to understand. 

• Like 3

It's smart of DE not to add a self-playing warframe. That said Protea's turret lacks in all the ways Wukong's shines. Wukong's turret has legs, infinite ammo, infinite uptime, fully moddable to the point it's Exalted in all but name except that it's superior to Exalted because you can give it any primary weapon. Wukong has all this but he hasn't broken the game because his abilities all interact with his turret to keep him active. Protea can be the same.

Have the turrets give a duration of something like 20 seconds and adjust the multiplier to balance. Code the turret to only fire when Protea has moved, and only reload their clip when Protea has fired, when the turret(s) empty ammo reserves make it so Protea has to physically interact with them to refill from her own ammo or place a Dispenser by the turrets to refill them that way. I would make it so triggering the rewind in Temporal Anchor resets the duration of grenades/turrets/dispenser that were present at the time of snapshot but maintains the turret multiplier keeping that momentum going. It might need more adjustments after that but the frame is worth it. For Grenade Fan if the turrets prioritise enemies caught in the shrapnel might work too.

For Temporal Anchor I think a good QOL change would be hold to rewind to starting position as it works now while tapping the button only resets stats and abilities and you stay where you are.

You are an amazing team of people 🙂

Edited by (XB1)SirMilkfiend
  • Like 5

On 2020-06-18 at 11:11 PM, Magus_Tahir said:

The ability snap shots all sound and visuals in a very short time span in order for it to work via playback. They would need to rebuild the ability from the ground up. Don't see Pablo undoing this given how much work he put into it. Players may have to adapt to this ability being what it is. 

The amount of processing/memory power needed to be recording constantly to make this work whenever is kinda the reason this wont happen. At least not in the way one would expect.  Have a few ideas Id have to watch Doctor Who for a bit again to get it all down.

I am a Software Engineering student and this was the same thing I said when Brozime suggested this. Dynamic memory allocation and constant calculation with the added risk of data corruption and major performance loss just does not seem particularly feasible and realistic request from a hardware standpoint. On paper and even in theory it all might sound great and harmless, but Brozime isn't a software engineer, it is not unreasonable that he simply does not understand in this case how it would affect gameplay performance. It'd be kind of like trying to play a game while downloading a movie or another game simulatenously. Given the games infrastructure, oh boy all the disconnects, lag, hiccups and the rest.

Edited by BETAOPTICS
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, (XB1)SirMilkfiend said:

For Temporal Anchor I think a good QOL change would be hold to rewind to starting position as it works now while tapping the button only resets stats and abilities and you stay where you are.

This please!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, BitesZaDusto said:

It's not about what I think. My point was that most of the criticism here is not about her kit being bad, but about it being different than anticipated, especially the turrets.

I just want people to understand that her 2 is a spam burst dps ability that is supposed to work with her 4's "spam as much abilities as possible". DE might make an augment for her turret to be long duration sometime in the future, but they're not gonna change the base ability. It would be so much more productive if people gave feedback on how to improve her current gameplay instead of asking DE to change the entire frame, which is not going to happen.

Changing it into a turret with infinite duration would, indeed, change her game-play. However adding some (not too much) duration/damage*, or modding it would improve her game-play.
* I think she is fine dmg/duration wise. I'm not hardcore player, but I managed to beat 150 heavy gunner with only her 4 + 2 spams (190 duration + 100 strength afair) in the Simulacrum.
Something like "hold to put more turrets" would be nice. Simple 3 turrets at once would be ok.

Another option would be "while you hold the button the Protea will be putting turrets". There should be some limitation, like:

1.  delay between putting another turret (while holding the button) is very low (milliseconds) but every turret increase cool-down between each ability "hold" activation. For example: Hold > put 5 turrets in 2.5 seconds > cooldown 2.5 seconds > put 10 turrets in 5 seconds > cool-down 5 seconds; the number of possible turrets you can put AS WELL as time spent putting turrets + cool-downs should be, more or less, equal to how it is today (e.g. with and without "hold" you can put the same amount of turrets).
  2. delay between putting another turret would be constant

I would prefer (1) but (2) would be ok. (1) would "fit" into her theme. (1) would make possible spamming her 1st while you cool-down your 2nd - so you can put a little more things... but that can be balanced by cool-down time.

Doing this change to 1st ability would be nice as well.

11 hours ago, Velaethia said:
On 2020-06-23 at 12:57 PM, quxier said:

If it follows you around you won't have energy after you end 4th.

How so?

If it follows you, when you have your 4th on, that energy will be discarded after you end 4th.

Edited by quxier

12 hours ago, Velaethia said:

Uh are you ok? He is extremely strong and fun. Maybe just not for you. His ult is one of the strongest ults because it adapts. Plus he is like aoe god with the exploding minions. Immune to damage with his 2 key up. 3 key is kinda lackluster more than not but isn't bad. 

He’s one of the worst frames in the game

Enthralls explosions are weak af.

Danse is the only goo thing about him. But onLy 1 good ability does not make a good frame. Especially when Danse isn’t the best of the AOE Damage abilities.

7 hours ago, SmokinDice said:

which turrets are NOT. this is the main issue many people have, tell me ANY game where the turret guy uses the turret as a "heavy burst option" it is most of the time a long (or infinite) duration thing that denies an area for a little bit of pew pew damage, that ofcourse can kill stuff if you stand around for to long.

There are several games where turrets are short duration skills used for burst, with long cooldowns tied to them in some cases. BL2, Wolcen, D3, GW2 and Inquisitor are a few of those examples.

Have you never nuked with Gauss? Yep lets ignore his 50k+ AoE nukes.

Ember's 4 is spammed as much as turrets, both Protea and Ember have the option to rely on weapons. Turrets are a burst AoE option and CC, you dont need to spam the skill, just as you dont need to spam Ember's 4 when the crowds are small. The only drawback for Protea is that her turrets does serve her so well in mobile gameplay compared to inferno. But then again Protea is more of a support/denial frame while Ember is all out about damage. And currently in more static missions the turrets already destroy and with the buffs they will perform better for mobile missions aswell due to the twice as fast stacking and longer duration. It isnt exactly hard to pop some turrets as you approach enemies currently, we do have this magical thing called aim-glide

And I guess you dont play Sonar Banshee if you somehow cant figure out what spam I'm refering to on her. Granted it goes through walls etc. so can be a prep skill.

And with Gara I refer to her wall+shatter AoE combo, not the 5m AoE stack around her.

All of those frames are spammy if you want to maximize their damage, that is the whole point, Protea is no different since spamming is done if you wanna maximize damage or just fill the AoE zone control role. They can all be played without the spam as gun or melee platforms.

I also wonder why you are concerned with energy on Protea. She has infinite amounts of it.

6 hours ago, Oreades said:

.... turrets aren't momentary burst damage, turrets are emplacements for the sake of area denial. 

You want momentary burst damage fine go with literally any other ability theme. 

DE chose turrets for Protea and then implemented them in the least turretie way humanly possible. I'm not sure why that is hard to understand. 

Read my first line uptop. There are several games where turrets are momentary short duration burst abilities.

Not all turret classes/heroes are named Torbjörn.

edit: And in the end, I rather have the burst than a fire and forget long duraton turret. Burst that can be stacked, on a frame with zero energy worries far beats a long duration trash killer skill in the long run. The area it currently lacks a bit is versus grineer due to armor. With the doubled damage it will rip through them aswell at higher levels.

Edited by SneakyErvin

I really like Protea's current playstyle.  I am glad to see that the upcoming changes are not going to change that.  A single long duration turret would be awful for this frame.  Maybe it would be good on some other kit, but Protea is all about the spamming.  That is a big part of what makes her fun.

And maybe some people don't like that.  It is ok if a particular warframe doesn't exactly suit you.  I cannot stand Zephyr and would rather delete the game than play Zephyr again.  Doesn't mean she is bad, it just means she is bad for me.  Good thing there are all these other frames I can play instead.

37 minutes ago, lawgnome said:

I really like Protea's current playstyle.  I am glad to see that the upcoming changes are not going to change that.  A single long duration turret would be awful for this frame.  Maybe it would be good on some other kit, but Protea is all about the spamming.  That is a big part of what makes her fun.

And maybe some people don't like that.  It is ok if a particular warframe doesn't exactly suit you.  I cannot stand Zephyr and would rather delete the game than play Zephyr again.  Doesn't mean she is bad, it just means she is bad for me.  Good thing there are all these other frames I can play instead.

How is it fun to hit the same button over and over just to deal less damage than you would have if you just fired your gun? 
Serious question.

I get spammy frames like Khora’s Whip build, where you‘re actually gaining something (high burst damage with small AoE that goes through walls, synergy with her 4), but Protea‘s turret? That‘s like saying you enjoy playing Ember because you can spam her 1 at everything that moves, even though her 1 sucks.

Edited by -Ironheade-
Typo

I was pondering and reading thru all this and saw that someone mentioned her not being good in rescue, capture, and I believe sabotage, maybe even interception and even spy...

I'm looking at this from a outside the box perspective but what if you used temporal anchor for areas that are tricky in solo play? Or hitting a target and rewind with the target cleared... I'm not sure or havent read if the anchor resets alarms after rewind but that would be a good and logical thing to do to make her viable in spy missions especially in solo play and sabotage as well. It also makes for a good scouting ability for void runs.

One thing I've been thinking about as a test for the turret though is running her through the lephantis derelict run and seeing how it fares there. I havent really done that in ages but I do remember it got annoying in it's own way doing it solo and if the turret can last long enough to lock and shoot the portion of lephantis that pops and disappears and do decent damage... I think you get the just hopefully. 

Maybe someone should do that solo and show the dev's how the run works with protea solo with her signature gear as the perfect example of what needs to work. 

Another test would be on sedna arenas as well. 

Seeing how protea performs under those two sections and in the sorties as well in video so the dev's can see how she performs and should perform might help out more than anything. 

I also just realized another interesting video would see how she fared in veil proxima and sentient runs too. 

If anyone who has her can run videos of this I'm sure the dev's might take notice and be more willing to adjust things if it does make things alot rougher on people who are soloing.... (just due to the fact that the multiplayer part seems to be already taken care of?)

Anywho, that's my thoughts and yes, I'd love to see the videos of these three tests myself as I'd love to see how she fares in particular with railjacking as I automatically go to ivara for the content due to survivability.

If this rubs people rub I'm sorry but I am trying to look at this from the dev point and seeing issues on video along with using the signature(gear in the new void) stuff to show exactly what everyone is saying might tip things into our favor here as I've yet to see anyone do these videos.

Good luck tennos!

17 minutes ago, -Ironheade- said:

How is it fun to hit the same button over and over just to deal less damage than you would have if you just fired your gun? 
Serious question.

I get spammy frames like Khora’s Whip build, where you‘re actually gaining something (high burst damage with small AoE that goes through walls, synergy with her 4), but Protea‘s turret? That‘s like saying you enjoy playing Ember because you can spam her 1 at everything that moves, even though her 1 sucks.

It is fun because of the little things, honestly.  Not all spam is alike, and certain fantasies are supported by different types of spam.

Ember's spam is fun because of the "meteor swarm" fantasy.  Khora's whip spam is fun because of the sound and the damage.  Atlas' punch spam is fun because of the pugilist fantasy of punching everything apart with your fists.  Nidus' virulence spam is fun because of the constant feeling of growth coming from his passive.

Protea provides a very unique gameplay loop.  You get some support elements with her 1 and 3.  You get some damage and crowd control with your 2.  You get immortality and (mostly) energy free spamming with her 4.  Her kit promotes a kind of "choose the proper scenario for your spam" gameplay.  Compare that to Ember, where the proper response to every scenario is to spam her 4.  And while everything works pretty well together, especially when doing any sort of "defend a spot" type mission, there are also fun interactions in faster missions too.  Dropping a turret as soon as you see a decent crowd and watching them ignite as you zip by them is really fun.  Dropping a shield grenade directly in the path of a teammate while racing to the finish line is fun.  She has a little bit of something to do in every situation, and the ability to spam is part of it (rather than the entirety of it like Ember or Khora).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, -Ironheade- said:

Serious question.

The real question is. How slow do you spam things? Currently, yeah it may be a wee bit spammy, with the changes however it will last long enough so you can pop 3 turrets and shoot freely for several seconds without maxing duration or cutting down on other stats you need. That is if you will need to fire any shots at all given the massive damage buff that the increased scaling and extra base second will result in.

The current build I use will end up at a duration of around 7.5 second and go from 9x damage to slightly above 21x damage on the last shot. It will reach the old max stacked damage after 3 seconds, leaving 4.5 seconds that will deal equal to or higher damage than the last shot previously did. This while also having enough time to apply damage from guns aswell. There will be few cases where you'll actually need to apply damage from your weapons.

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

There are several games where turrets are short duration skills used for burst, with long cooldowns tied to them in some cases. BL2, Wolcen, D3, GW2 and Inquisitor are a few of those examples.

games I played that I can confirm have better turrets:

from the bl2 wiki:

The turret has a base duration of 20 seconds, which can be increased to 30 seconds with five points in the Sentry skill.

from the dl3 wiki:

Summon a turret that fires at nearby enemies for 280% weapon damage. Lasts 30 seconds.

You may have 2 turrets active at a time.

GW2:

there are multiple turrets, like healing, rocket, flamethrower and so on.. all of those have infinite duration. and can be detonated for bonus effects, or picked up again.

games I haven't played:

Wolcen (only played it a bit until most people realized how S#&$ty it is, with all scaling beeing of.)

the wiki sadly doesn't say anything about duration, but I remember it beeing pretty S#&$ty and short, so I didn't really bother with it. (so you get this one) but I as S#&$ty as it was, wolcen most definitly had ways through items and skill tree to increase this duration (and it still was at least 6 seconds on its base or something like this ^^) in a game that plays MUCH quicker in movement and enemy killing.

Inquisitor (never heard of this game) so I had a hard time googling for turret information. always getting to some irrelevant warhammer 40k wiki with no real information about the game.

I have seen unstable contructs which seems to be minions with pretty long duration.

I have seen some hints of an armor that can deploy a turret? Deploy Tarantula Sentry in a sentinel armor, 

THEN I finally found some footage of a guy playing the game, he summond like 5 turrets, so I started counting the seconds, and they lasted ~36 seconds!!

so the longest out of all the other turrets xD

as you can see, all the things (or most) you mentioned actually all have a decent duration my guy!

Have you never nuked with Gauss? Yep lets ignore his 50k+ AoE nukes.

you mean his 3? you press it twice to clear your screen.. then you wait and can play the game, where is this spammy?

And I guess you dont play Sonar Banshee if you somehow cant figure out what spam I'm refering to on her. Granted it goes through walls etc. so can be a prep skill.

playing banshee lol. if you play a sonar build, dont you ALWAYS use it with the augment? making it basically be clicked only every minute or so? even if not, it still has a 30 seconds base duration, and most certainly is not a skill you need to spam.

And with Gara I refer to her wall+shatter AoE combo, not the 5m AoE stack around her.

which is even less spammy yes, I even gave you the benefit of the doubt refering to the "spammy" part of her kit, which is stacking.. again, a glass shatter combo is 2 clicks to clear a screen of low level enemys, there is no spammyness. if you use it for damage in high levels, that thats your fault.

I also wonder why you are concerned with energy on Protea. She has infinite amounts of it.

I am not concered, YOU brought it up, so I demolished your argument. ^^

Edited by SmokinDice
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

games I played that I can confirm have better turrets:

You forget that most of those turrets are prone to getting destroyed aswell, plus they have long CD's I'd kill for actual burst turrets in those games that are around just long enough for the fights. And the inquisitor turrets you saw were very likely environmental pick up use items. The ones tied to the armor lasts about 12 seconds and deal barely no damage and can still be destoyed very easily.

You should try post patch protea turrets, they destroy everything now with ease and last long enough so you can get plenty of time to shoot during their uptime.

2 minutes ago, paulogabbi said:

so De did ignore this entire post worth of feedback and lauched a bandaid fix how to not make protea better in any way ? IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Let‘s thoroughly test the current changes before complaining. My quick run in the Simulacrum looked quite promising. 

4 minutes ago, -Ironheade- said:

Let‘s thoroughly test the current changes before complaining. My quick run in the Simulacrum looked quite promising. 

the 1 does almost no damage the 2 last less then 10 seconds and it is faster to shot the target the 3 and 4 is not worth the energy.

basically the same

58 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

You should try post patch protea turrets, they destroy everything now with ease and last long enough so you can get plenty of time to shoot during their uptime.

yes I am already on it 😃 so far it feels pretty legit in damage output now on its own. Duration is a still a thing that bothers me, only starting to feel good at around 300% duration.. stil trying to figure out a build where I can drop enough defenses to make her strong enough to compete, which is still problematic on how high her mod investment needs to be to be effective. but devinintly an improvement

Edited by SmokinDice