Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: June 22 - 26

[DE]Helen

Rebecca and Megan are back for Home Time this week on Thursday @ 7:00 PM ET! They’ll be hanging out, chatting with Tenno, and enjoying some casual Warframe gameplay. Hope to see you there!

Community Streams outside of Home Time will continue next week - apologies for the sudden change!

Thursday @ 7:00 PM ET: Home Time Live Stream

Until then, Tenno

From https://blog.mixer.com/2020/06/22/the-next-step-for-mixer/

To better serve our community’s needs, we’re teaming up with Facebook to enable the Mixer community to transition to Facebook Gaming. This is a key part of a broader effort that Xbox and Facebook Gaming are embarking on, bringing new experiences and opportunities to the entire world of gaming.

I interpret that as: Mixer will be shutting down and they'll help people move over to Facebook Gaming.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

It would be really nice if we console users could get an update on where Deadlock Protocol is for us... just putting that out there.

We're actively working on a build! Should hear from us with status thread sometime this week 🙂

54 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We're actively working on a build! Should hear from us with status thread sometime this week 🙂

Hoooray! Thank you so much for the heads-up. I'm so sorry to be an entitled/whiny jerk about it... I'm just reeeeally excited for this update, haha. 

Can't wait!

54 minutes ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

Hoooray! Thank you so much for the heads-up. I'm so sorry to be an entitled/whiny jerk about it... I'm just reeeeally excited for this update, haha. 

Can't wait!

It's not just you. My internal dialogue is like "AAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAA" because I'm constantly checking staff replies to see if anything has gone out about it.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Cool, are we going to see a hotfix this week for the Stropha not doing heavy attack damage? Since, it hasn't worked right since release.

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Does that mean the Protea changes will only come to PC when the consoles get their update, but not any time sooner than that?

Archived