Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alchemist Warframe

ChaoticEdge

Oh the two of you are just adorable...

In all seriousness, I immediately thought of full metal alchemists as inspiration for power kit (and I dont even watch the show. Had to look it up to see what powers they had!). Really hope they give the frame dynamic abilities based on the powers in the anime. Lots of potential with this one 

2 hours ago, Lancars said:

I hope i get to pour goop juice on people to heal them!

Alchemist Warframe: Hey Syran try some goop juice

Syran: geez thanks but I have enou-

*splat goop juice on her*

Syran: ahh what is this why is it white?

Alchemist Warframe: its my energy

smile.jpg

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Alchemist Warframe: Hey Syran try some goop juice

Syran: geez thanks but I have enou-

*splat goop juice on her*

Syran: ahh what is this why is it white?

Alchemist Warframe: its my energy

smile.jpg

Well i was thinking this..

Spoiler

15 hours ago, Samhel said:

My first thought was: Why a female frame again?? I don't have any problem with having more female frames in the game, but why do they want to release more than 2-3 of them in a row? How will this gonna work out when their primes come out? 

Broken warframe look lile female but Alchemist i think he is male frame... And yea im also angry that we are getting female frame again first...and not male

As someone who's wanted an alchemist frame since they started playing, this was the crowning jewel of the entire stream for me
I just hope their kit is fun, maybe they'll be a mix between a dps and support? We'll have to wait and see

4 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Broken warframe look lile female but Alchemist i think he is male frame... And yea im also angry that we are getting female frame again first...and not male

"He" wears high heels bro, high heels.

2 hours ago, Samhel said:

"He" wears high heels bro, high heels.

So do Volt and Nidus. High heels have never ben a sign of gender in Warframe. He is paired with Wraith in the release lineup and warframes are (now) always paired m-m and f-f

Edit: They also refer to him with male pronouns during his reveal. "He has snake", "His helmet has damage on the right side", ect. He is male.

1 minute ago, (XB1)CaptainSeth5423 said:

Probably going to be a damage buff frame since alchemy

Damage Buff is a big possibility, I like to think they'll be focusing on AOE status procs more but they could do both in one as well 
I'm very excited to see how that snake-looking rope comes into their kit though, it might be integral for all their abilities

• 2 months later...
On 2020-08-01 at 10:28 AM, Samhel said:

My first thought was: Why a female frame again?? I don't have any problem with having more female frames in the game, but why do they want to release more than 2-3 of them in a row? How will this gonna work out when their primes come out? 

The last two frames released were xaku and protea, before that it was grendel and gauss. Xaku is defined as genderless and is therefore an extreme wild card in how DE releases frames in a gendered pattern. We don't know alchemist's gender yet. they could be a guy that just has some big pipes across his chest. but ether way, excluding xaku from the equation entirely, they won't have unbalanced to m to f ratio of frames by more than two if alchemist is a girl.

when it comes to prime release I think there's a few posibilities of what will happen with xaku depending on what gender alchemist is
it could go one of the following:
True equality route(1): Protea(F), Alchemist(F), Xaku(X), M, M, F, Ext.
True equality route (2): Protea(F), F, Xaku(X), Alchemist(M), M, F, Ext.
Feminaziist route: Protea(F), Alchemist(F), Xaku(X), M, F, F, Ext.
The route that will piss of the feminists/sjws: Protea(F), Xaku(X), Alchemist(M), M, F, F, Ext.

Archived