Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion and Feedback on the Helminth Chrysalis - The most shocking feature ever revealed?

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

19 minutes ago, Nez-Kal said:

....Wait, am I missing something? How is Mirage's "Sleight of Hand" a Nuke ability? Is there something I don't know here, like Nukong?

At the lower levels with the augment she outdamages all other nukes. Problems start at about lv70 (don't quote me on that one) where it falls off harder that the quality of Game of Thrones.

9 hours ago, keikogi said:

I agree with your point , I'm just poiting out it is already way too good even as it is. Especially on frames that have useless or redundant skills. I feel sad about the system because well desined frames get the least benefit from this system because they have to sacrifice something usefull. 

well, when the frame is 'well designed', there isn't really a reason as to why you should exchange something. most people play specific builds with frame, which usually leads to one or more of the frames abilities to be of 'not much use' - if we can exchange those for other abilities which can profit with a certain modding, then its a good thing... ofc, other frames that you formated often enough so it can be used for 2 or more builds (e.g. nova or nekros) might be a bit more difficult to profit here.

personally i'm not quite sure if the whole idea of re-configurating our frames is a smart move from DE, but i'll pass judgement about it when they release it - it might yet turn out to be ok (yes, even DE sometimes think things through - or get lucky ^^)

What if the switch ability was is not cap for as in switch any of your 1-4 abilities, able switch any ult power, able switch your passive to any passive that you liked as how would you turn this to be into your field of making your great creation of single that you chose frame and which one you choose and why? (Note you can have more then 1 frame if you feel like adding to it)

______________________________________________________________________________________

For me which frame I will pick is obviously either Chroma, for this boy is going have that thick regen health, change his Dragon Breath to be Rhino's Roar on his 1st ability, then I'll change Chroma's 4 to be actually Syran's alt more likely I would nuke the room for the time being and see how powerful does it get even further beyond.

Another frame I would make it more powerful is Inaros for what ability I will change is his 1 ability to be Iron skin because I can and wanted to see how strong does it goes beyond the limits if there is no cap for it but see how greatly the armor becomes, then I probably will change Inaros's 3 ability switch it with Atlas's golem rock buddy because a king need his guards men.  As for his passive I will just be Nidus's healing passive again.

33 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Yea but when has anything they ever said been set in stone

They've said it multiple times now, latest is here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/699451606?t=00h43m33s

Reb says "if an augment exists it will be included".

Also in that stream she says some base abilities will get a buff, e.g. Zephyr's air burst will have an alt-fire (hold to cast) that will pull enemies to the point of impact.

Just now, fr4gb4ll said:

well, when the frame is 'well designed', there isn't really a reason as to why you should exchange something. most people play specific builds with frame, which usually leads to one or more of the frames abilities to be of 'not much use' - if we can exchange those for other abilities which can profit with a certain modding, then its a good thing... ofc, other frames that you formated often enough so it can be used for 2 or more builds (e.g. nova or nekros) might be a bit more difficult to profit here.

personally i'm not quite sure if the whole idea of re-configurating our frames is a smart move from DE, but i'll pass judgement about it when they release it - it might yet turn out to be ok (yes, even DE sometimes think things through - or get lucky ^^)

Overall good power lvl with a balanced kit ( powerbudget spread out from all skills ) don't benefit from this system badly desined kits with both overpowered and useless skills benefit a lot from this. For example mesa can swap her one for volts 1 and use thr shock argument , she lost nothing and got a really good buff for her peace makers. On the other hand a well designed frame like Nezha can't really benefit that much from this system because he has no skill he can't just yet out at no cost.

27 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

What if the switch ability was is not cap for as in switch any of your 1-4 abilities, able switch any ult power, able switch your passive to any passive that you liked as how would you turn this to be into your field of making your great creation of single that you chose frame and which one you choose and why? (Note you can have more then 1 frame if you feel like adding to it)

______________________________________________________________________________________

For me which frame I will pick is obviously either Chroma, for this boy is going have that thick regen health, change his Dragon Breath to be Rhino's Roar on his 1st ability, then I'll change Chroma's 4 to be actually Syran's alt more likely I would nuke the room for the time being and see how powerful does it get even further beyond.

Another frame I would make it more powerful is Inaros for what ability I will change is his 1 ability to be Iron skin because I can and wanted to see how strong does it goes beyond the limits if there is no cap for it but see how greatly the armor becomes, then I probably will change Inaros's 3 ability switch it with Atlas's golem rock buddy because a king need his guards men.  As for his passive I will just be Nidus's healing passive again.

da fug?  Why my post move into this when it didn't have the same subject?

2 minutes ago, Blexander said:

Thread merge. This is what happens when mods figuratively take the thread out back with a loaded shotgun.

It shouldn't merge at all for my thread is base on figure of "What if switching abilities has no cap limit" and so on stuff, this didn't made to be the following of follow of the leading post of this for it did not say of type of example sum it up similarities in the 1st place.  Also I phrase it if a frame received a different and multiple type of abilities that it could cross if it doesn't have the cap.

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

It shouldn't merge at all for my thread is base on figure of "What if switching abilities has no cap limit" and so on stuff, this didn't made to be the following of follow of the leading post of this for it did not say of type of example sum it up similarities in the 1st place.

I don't know what to tell you. Like, I don't think you can even talk to any mods about it. This happens often.

Just now, Blexander said:

I don't know what to tell you. Like, I don't think you can even talk to any mods about it. This happens often.

I just sent in a report and if they don't reply I'll get going talk one of them like I did last time and put questions why did my thread fuse another person thread as an honest person would do go off ask question.

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

I just sent in a report and if they don't reply I'll get going talk one of them like I did last time and put questions why did my thread fuse another person thread as an honest person would do go off ask question.

Best of luck with that, I guess.

5 minutes ago, Blexander said:

Best of luck with that, I guess.

Also I didn't use feedback page in general back and categorizing it feedback draw me little to the point being offended by the moderator without provided thoughts and just slap it off fusing into someone else page for assuming it is "FOR CLAIMING THE SAME THING" this is also violation of policy for it was assumed it was same thing but it is not for it isn't a sum it up as same for I am only discussing if there limitless bound of saying this but this person who own this thread did not sum it up like of mine and my own thread that was force to submerge into the person thread.  This is clearly is act of incorrect for saying and making faults statement on the side of that moderator.

2 hours ago, (XB1)DarkForceLegend said:

What I'm saying is that it's not just statistical values that create synergy. For example, if say you where to put Ivaras Navigator on Nova to control her Antimatter Drop. I'm not saying that would be a thing, BUT if it were what effect would it cause?

It would be completely useless. Nova needs duration, lot's of it. Higher duration causes Navigator to increase in damage slower. You also cannot shoot the Antimatter Drop during Navigator.

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Also I didn't use feedback page in general back and categorizing it feedback draw me little to the point being offended by the moderator without provided thoughts and just slap it off fusing into someone else page for assuming it is "FOR CLAIMING THE SAME THING" this is also violation of policy for it was assumed it was same thing but it is not for it isn't a sum it up as same for I am only discussing if there limitless bound of saying this but this person who own this thread did not sum it up like of mine and my own thread that was force to submerge into the person thread.  This is clearly is act of incorrect for saying and making faults statement on the side of that moderator.

Trust me, it's more trouble than it's worth. Even I made a thread in General Discussion, and even though I wasn't providing any feedback (because how could I? The update isn't out yet) it got moved here.

7 minutes ago, Blexander said:

Trust me, it's more trouble than it's worth. Even I made a thread in General Discussion, and even though I wasn't providing any feedback (because how could I? The update isn't out yet) it got moved here.

mine was only there for 4 mins, not been there for an hour. This is where we have to re-read the policy of being moderator and those who is obeying and not had been using their moderator's ability not for say and scoop and assume it it is the same.  For note do apologized to moderator who is reading this for I am not qualities stander-ed for I understand I am not doing so and so but if moderator are not correcting themselves then it is pretty much to assumed they are doing the job correctly and not just force every single thread without confirmed job it is did it correct.

https://www.warframe.com/community/volunteers#modscc

27 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

It would be completely useless. Nova needs duration, lot's of it. Higher duration causes Navigator to increase in damage slower. You also cannot shoot the Antimatter Drop during Navigator.

Don't quite know why you pulled my quote into this topic, but sure. Your missing the point. It's not how practical or useful it would be. The point I was trying to make was how it was a mechanical interaction rather than just a statistical interaction. That was an interaction that popped into my head because I was in another topic discussing Ivara's Navigator. The person that had made that topic that I originally posted in made a claim that it was easy to make all abilities available and that you just had to tone them down statistically. My counter was that there is more to abilities than just stats.

Anyway, I get what your saying, but that's not stopping anyone from doing something different. I'm not getting into theorycrafting this concept. I'm not a fan of either ability, but it is this interaction that would have to be looked at in every single frame that has mechanical abilities as such.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkForceLegend said:

Don't quite know why you pulled my quote into this topic, but sure. [...] it is this interaction that would have to be looked at in every single frame that has mechanical abilities as such.

You are on page 48. Did different threads get merged, causing confusion?

Rest assured that we will scrutinize and evaluate all such interactions, once DE publishes their list of available abilities.

Just now, Traumtulpe said:

You are on page 48. Did different threads get merged, causing confusion?

Rest assured that we will scrutinize and evaluate all such interactions, once DE publishes their list of available abilities.

Yea, the topics got merged...lol

Oh, I know it will be a gold rush to find the best synergies. I'll be there with the rest of them. I was just making the counter argument that changing a system like this is not easy, and that it's not just numbers.

I want to shift the subject a little. There is one point that concerns me. These are wheel abilities. If wheel abilities can be transferable, but the frame already has a wheel ability, can we not change the mechanics of the ability but change the effect of the ability? For example, can Vauban get a sleepy grenade if he uses Ivara's quiver? And can Ivara get an Overdriver arrow using minelayer?

4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

hehe, that sounds like a good plan though i would keep his 1st as it is because i just love the dirty-fighting move of throwing sand in my foes eys ^^)

21 hours ago, Oreades said:

I love how so many distinctly different topics just got buried into this abomination of a thread.

Well since I can only assume this is where my topic went and where this reply will get sent if it was made anew.....

I just realized why they are holding off till the ~27th (daemos street date) to make the changes to the Simaris Syndicate price tables and it's consoles. While DE could thanos snap those changes on PC like well a thanos snap, consoles would likely require some level of cert. And since if any of the platforms can't have it then it wouldn't be "fair" and as such no platform gets the update until launch. 

Which pushes everyone's frontloading farm back as far as possible unless they want to spend double the syndicate standing in the interim.

good times, good times.....

Friendly reminder that this didn't stop them from 'surprise' patching Archwing equipment to a paid slot model on PC while giving Console players plenty of time to farm and craft duplicates to benefit from the extra 'grandfathering' slots.

It's not a huge amount in practice, no, but it was letting other platforms literally farm away premium costs while PC were just given a 'surprise, gib moni' since we had zero warning or expectation that it was about to happen.

Archived