Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Junctions

(PSN)GOTWIC

Question

Hi,

So I've been trying to kill the frost specter of the mars junction for about 30 minutes now, no luck. For some reason, none of my abilities work on the specter. Excalibur's howl doesn't work, khora's ensnare works but I can't do any damage, nyx's chaos doesn't work, limbo's stasis doesn't work, it even froze my 7k inaros and one shot with that f***ing hammer of his.

Tips? Thanks

I got excal, khora, trinity, nyx, inaros, hydroid, nova, volt, equinox, limbo, mirage, and saryn.

EDIT: Frost is finished, but i'm stuck at trinity, her link destroys me ever time 😞

IIRC the Mars junction (EDIT: I misremembered! It was Mercury junction; IIRC Mars junction was way easier) specter was the only one I had any problems with (i.e. I needed to try twice). I was quite new at that point into the game, but I just used Excalibur's exalted blade (quite well modded) and whacked away. Once I died, second time... I nearly died, but the specter died before me (could have been three tries, don't remember anymore).

After that junction, I got Vauban. Tesla Coils + whack away with a decent melee weapon = dead specter. Simple, fast & efficient (EDIT: not as fast as fo3nixz's example, though, takes like 2-10 seconds more time).

6 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

xD sometimes the lazyman ideas are the most entertaining though.

For the OP, Valkyr Hysteria did my Specters in as Valkitty kills them long before it expires if you have a very fast melee and mod her for efficiency, duration and strength of abilities

Yeh Valkyr also does very well with very little effort (also valkitty best girl ❤️❤️❤️)

1 hour ago, (PS4)GOTWIC said:

Now I can't do the trinity specter on mars 😞

I cast spores on the trinity, but then she cast link and instantly kills me because of the spores.

I am thinking about trailing her while having shade, not sure whether it will work cause her mobility is really good

What if I cast link on her myself?

You may be able to get link to kill her if you just spam 4 with link also active and rage/hunter adrenaline (may need quick thinking + flow as well)

2 hours ago, Srovy said:

Yeh Valkyr also does very well with very little effort (also valkitty best girl ❤️❤️❤️)

You may be able to get link to kill her if you just spam 4 with link also active and rage/hunter adrenaline (may need quick thinking + flow as well)

I enjoy all the girl frames though Khora is my main girl I do play Ivara, Valkitty, Wisp and Protea a ton- depends on the day😋

12 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

Just curious, do you have the Adaptation mod? It's worth picking up, as it can help reduce all damage types (it's expensive to fully max out, but even some mitigation may help). You could also try using Rhino or Nezha for their damage immunity skills (Rhino can be farmed pretty easily, and Nezha is from the Dojo Tenno Lab research, if you're in a clan)

Good luck! 😄

yes I have adaptation, max rank, but doesn't seem to do much. The frost specter was pretty easy cause I could just hide with saryn, but trinity is the problem now.

I modded my saryn for 289% power, plus the trinity specter spawns a hostile corrupted specter, so my spore damage increases really really fast, but as soon trinity cast link, im dead

On 2020-08-10 at 10:54 AM, WildPenguin82 said:

IIRC the Mars junction (EDIT: I misremembered! It was Mercury junction; IIRC Mars junction was way easier) specter was the only one I had any problems with (i.e. I needed to try twice). I was quite new at that point into the game, but I just used Excalibur's exalted blade (quite well modded) and whacked away. Once I died, second time... I nearly died, but the specter died before me (could have been three tries, don't remember anymore).

After that junction, I got Vauban. Tesla Coils + whack away with a decent melee weapon = dead specter. Simple, fast & efficient (EDIT: not as fast as fo3nixz's example, though, takes like 2-10 seconds more time).

Mine is powerful, but this is the steel path specter, not the normal one. She casts link and im dead

16 hours ago, (PS4)GOTWIC said:

So I've been trying to kill the frost specter of the mars junction for about 30 minutes now, no luck. For some reason, none of my abilities work on the specter. Excalibur's howl doesn't work, khora's ensnare works but I can't do any damage, nyx's chaos doesn't work, limbo's stasis doesn't work, it even froze my 7k inaros and one shot with that f***ing hammer of his.

Just curious, do you have the Adaptation mod? It's worth picking up, as it can help reduce all damage types (it's expensive to fully max out, but even some mitigation may help). You could also try using Rhino or Nezha for their damage immunity skills (Rhino can be farmed pretty easily, and Nezha is from the Dojo Tenno Lab research, if you're in a clan)

Good luck! 😄

Now I can't do the trinity specter on mars 😞

I cast spores on the trinity, but then she cast link and instantly kills me because of the spores.

I am thinking about trailing her while having shade, not sure whether it will work cause her mobility is really good

What if I cast link on her myself?

8 hours ago, Srovy said:

No problem, I have the laziest solutions to everything 😄 

(when I did I had negative strength and rank 0 weapons too 😳)

xD sometimes the lazyman ideas are the most entertaining though.

For the OP, Valkyr Hysteria did my Specters in as Valkitty kills them long before it expires if you have a very fast melee and mod her for efficiency, duration and strength of abilities

Archived