Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

37 minutes ago, SifuBob said:

I was planning on finding those mechs for the parts today, so I'm a little sad that I won't be able to do that now. I guess I should have farmed them like I heard others were doing, but I figured I had time, and didn't want to rush the new content.

I am yet to get a single Scintillant myself, as I tend to play solo, and cannot kill that mech in the vault, even using my best build. While the Father did have a few tokens that required Scintillant, I was able to easily get all the other tokens that didn't require it, so it didn't actually matter much to me. I figured I would get some in time.
But, it sounds like the 'mech will likely be out of my league for quite a while now, unless I decide to just go open groups and leech off other people.

I don't mind conservation in general, but it seems poorly implemented in Diemos, i just fly around after a bounty and grab what ever velocipods and predacytes I can see, and turn them in when the Son wants them. The 5 bird tags for level 3 are proving annoying though.

I guess I'll have to watch a you tube video on how to do the vault, which I hate doing. Or join random groups, which I also dislike doing. Sigh.

I'm the same way. I solo. I guess I have to leach on top of  lag everyone in the vault. I myself can't even see what's going on when in groups with my connection it looks like a slide show, people get angry i'm not doing what I can't even see I'm not doing because of latency. I don't know how I am going to ever get this content done. 

Just did a 3 set of iso vaults, 1 mech in each and the last one was lv 40 compared to before being 60. This may be bugged now. Where before you could Fass Farm the damaged mechs in the overworld, now theres even LESS necramechs in iso vaults. Wish I did that farming because its impossible to get drops off of them now with the reduced quantity.

I want to go back to the last hotfix.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye2404 said:

If you're gonna let Xaku deal Void damage, then we are gonna expect it to actually do what void damage is supposed to do:

If it cannot do all of that, it's not real Void damage. So either make Xaku use some other damage type, or give Xaku's abilities all the properties that Void damage is supposed to have.

(Information was provided by the fanmade Warframe wiki on fandom.com - https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Damage/Void_Damage)

Many ppl dont do PoE anymore and Sentients are Rare just like Stalker and everyone kill him without problems. If there is no "secret plan" to rework Void dmg than this frame buff skill is useless, next we got 3x CC and this is worse than Vauban and worse than Ravenant , number 4 is horrible because dmg output is like fart but take 100 energy at start and than more every sec !!! plus this is not like Rhino armour or Limbo rift or Valkyr invincibility ... no you just have DODGE CHANCE = you die after 5 sec in fight with 4 - 5 heavy gunners 150 lvl ,  Stealing weapon ... Loki is laughing now 😛  because Xaku can take max 9 guns fom enemys and Loki can take guns from Whole Map 😛  i dont know who made this frame but it looks like this thing got worst parts from every frame that somebody throw to the void 😛 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 
    • Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

I literally just watched a video showing the spawn locations and tried to farm it for 7 runs, but without any drop, I come here and find that it had been patched 30 minutes before...

6 minutes ago, Andvarja said:

Exactly!  Just sitting there waiting for the entire, identical conversation to play out again, and again, before it starts the bounty.  Please, DE, just spawn the first objective while they talk if they're going to talk every time.

and this is another timer that is ticking on an mission already filled with time wasting nonsense.

This is tone deaf and fixed nothing. 

You still require five common Avichea and 1 medjay predasite to rank up. 

It's absurd and buggy and horrible. Only one spawn point seems to work, the rest keep bugging out constantly. And guess what? 

The avichea keep getting stuck in the damn walls... this is just ridiculous and they don't fly around at all. 

For a common bird they are not common at all. We need another hotfix tonight to address this you are honestly going to just start losing player interest in droves at this point. 

I even enjoy conservation and I am beyond frustrated. 

I had to get five of these definitely NOT COMMON birds, and I cannot even get the game to stop glitching long enough to acquire them. It's embarassing that you use conservation as a grind wall in the first place, and get even get the kinks ironed out after several updates. 

And no thanks for the SON TOKENS. I already wasted my time, now what am I supposed to do with this trash? Standing is easy from mother. I could have kept those tags to trade for floofs... now they are just turned into tokens I have no real use for. 

What you should have done was decrease the required tribute, and made common avichea spawn more... commonly. 

Instead we get this mess. Thought this was being addressed today in a hotfix, instead we get this half baked "fix". Really bad taste in my mouth right now. If someone who can enjoy conservation is this frustrated imagine how others feel right now. 

Edit: Seriously, I am so frustrated and out of patience I am close to just taking another break from the game. I was looking forward to this... but you are making such low level, simple rank ups so frustrating, because you are so stubbornly obsessed with slowing down a certain tiny percentage of the playerbase.

Let. It. Go. You will never slow those people down and it ruins the experience for the rest of us when you try. They will always find a way to get everything in the first few days. Stop trying to stop hardcores from being hardcores and let the rest of us have a good game to play. 

1 hour ago, CouncilofTheSeven said:

You still have conservation mandatory. 
How long you want to keep this war of attrition going for DE?
You're going to lose and you know it. It's just a matter do you want to lose forcing us to play your stupid mini-game or lose players?

You guys pride yourselves on listening feedback, but do you really listen?

Over 200 pages of protesting against Helminht nerfs and they didn't changed their mind tells you all.

ok so couple of things,

1. the newly added flying tentacles are way too annoying, cant fly around in AW and conserve animals without being constantly harassed by them.

2. please make baruuk's desolate hands useless against the animals,way too many times they killed the small creatures, if it was not me then it was my kavat.

3. make those animals a bit sturdier, they die like flies until i manage to reach them from miles aways.

4. please consider putting an indicator on which side the animal is on the dart gun, sound cue when there is one nearby just isnt enough. (by the time i find one, the animal dies, hence #3)

5. so i got the helminth segment, rushed with plat, and guess what? nothing is functional inside the room, no X prompts whatsoever . i tried with a fresh fodder frame and operator, yet nothing happens, same goes when i get near the mounted mouth. there is only a line of dialogue upon entering.

EDIT: re-logging seem to have fixed it (#5), now i got a quest marker.

So far the update is really cool, even though i've used up resources for token and such, the "grind" cuts are welcome.

**EDIT #2**

So, upon leveling the helminth thing to rank 4, i noticed some resources are too pricey (in relation to their acquisition), mainly some of the railjack (e.g.  5k Asterite).

i also noticed not "all" the resources are compatible with the system... i didnt see any resources gathered from mining and fishing from any open world...

in addition, put a timer on the feeding system, so we will know when it is best to feed him for best results, instead of forcefully shoving things into the mouth.

Also, this might not go well with some players, but consider putting a rush button on the subsumed warframe. waiting 1 day per frame, and doing so for 30+ will take ages.

please consider re-balancing the amounts and variations. and perhaps resource refunds, thanks. 

10 minutes ago, OnceADrog said:

Worse than mandatory, they changed ranking up with tokens to ranking up with 6x specific animal tags for tier 2.....

... I am now seriously considering uninstalling the game.
This, this is so disappointing that I'm just sitting here unable to believe this was done.

I'm, I'm just not able to deal with this right now. The promise of this update is what made me go back to the game after a couple of months of inactivity, and this crap is apparently what I was waiting for.

I have not started the game up since I discovered that tier 3 had that requirement, which I learned before completing rank 2, and I will not be restarting it until there is a solution I find palatable.
If that means I never start Warframe again, so be it.

1 minute ago, E.I.G. said:

... I am now seriously considering uninstalling the game.
This, this is so disappointing that I'm just sitting here unable to believe this was done.

I'm, I'm just not able to deal with this right now. The promise of this update is what made me go back to the game after a couple of months of inactivity, and this crap is apparently what I was waiting for.

I have not started the game up since I discovered that tier 3 had that requirement, which I learned before completing rank 2, and I will not be restarting it until there is a solution I find palatable.
If that means I never start Warframe again, so be it.

its not even hard to get the stuff to rank up with??  

5 minutes ago, Pavel6692 said:

Many ppl dont do PoE anymore and Sentients are Rare just like Stalker and everyone kill him without problems. If there is no "secret plan" to rework Void dmg than this frame buff skill is useless, next we got 3x CC and this is worse than Vauban and worse than Ravenant , number 4 is horrible because dmg output is like fart but take 100 energy at start and than more every sec !!! plus this is not like Rhino armour or Limbo rift or Valkyr invincibility ... no you just have DODGE CHANCE = you die after 5 sec in fight with 4 - 5 heavy gunners 150 lvl ,  Stealing weapon ... Loki is laughing now 😛  because Xaku can take max 9 guns fom enemys and Loki can take guns from Whole Map 😛  i dont know who made this frame but it looks like this thing got worst parts from every frame that somebody throw to the void 😛 

the biggest problem is, they looked at XAKU, a warframe that was sold as "the broken", but instead, has nothing "broken" about it, all of his mechanics have nothing to do with being broken at all, even his ult, is more of a "speed buff" than actually discarding parts.

its not even that his abilities are worse than others who do it best, its that they are worse than those who do it the worst. his survivability is mediocre at best(dodge is only good if you are able to dodge consistently enough), his CC doesnt CC anything, his damage is pitifull, and his armor strip doesnt matter, because we already explained this to DE, when it comes to armor in warframe, either 100% strip, or it doesnt strip. and while you can get it to fully strip, you need alot of str(200%), doesnt help that to get enough range, you will need alot of mods to cover him not being able to use overextend.

in the end, XAKU tries to do too much, and fail on everything, because of how counter their abilities work... its like a trinity 2.0, but at least trinity can support, survive and kill stuff.

hace 1 hora, Voltage dijo:

Thank you for the hotfix.

DE, a good majority of your "new" bounties are just a re-skinned Mobile Defense. Increasing the timer in Mobile Bait Defense which you can fall asleep protecting doesn't make the mission better. How about reducing the Toxicity stage timer down to 90 seconds?

Please release the official drop tables for Bounty rewards. Xaku feels alot rarer than Gara/Garuda/Revenant from Bounty rewards.

Please fix the random inability to Void Dash within the Cambion Drift.

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting!

Token Rank Balancing + Conservation Token Balancing:

Ranking up in the Entrati Syndicate will now require a maximum of 1 Entrati Token type per rank (i.e 1x Conservation + 1x Fishing). Anyone who has already ranked up will receive a refund script within the next few days. 

We have also done a significant rebalance pass of Conservation’s role in the Entrati Economy based on feedback. 

• Reduced the Animal Tags required to complete a 1 Token Task by 50%.
  • Reduced the average number of Animal Tags required for ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks which give 3, 4, and 5 Tokens. 
  • Fixed some ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks appearing as doubles, giving twice the intended Tokens without costing twice as much.
  • Added a ‘Daily Special’ for Conservation to match the Daily Special for Fishing design by request.

Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.
  • Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!
  • Toxin Level will now greatly increase if players leave the designated area in an effort to increase team coordination and difficulty. 
  • Replaced the Volatile Runner with a Deimos Runner in the Toxin Level phase.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur if the Host migrated during an Isolation Vault Bounty.
    • This also fixes having to repeat Isolation Vault stages if a Host migration occurred.  
  • Fixed a ‘worst case scenario’ procedural generation where some Isolation Vaults would not have the Reactive Crystal intact, which occurred in a 1 hour window last night.

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it yesterday, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. Overnight, we ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two overnight, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today: 

• Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant.
  • Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Increased the spawn chance and spawn radius size of Scintillant within Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
  • Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
  • Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby. 

Changes:

• Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 
    • Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 
  • You can now enjoy Deimos from afar as a new planet backdrop when back in your Orbiter!
  • Appearance improvements towards Maggot and Crawler death FX. 
  • Optimized mining visibility more by preventing certain ‘pulsing’ aspects of the world overlapping nodes. 
  • Optimized locations of Esophage exit ports. 
  • Reduced camera shake on the second stage of the Heart of Deimos quest.
  • Hydroid Rakkam Kraken will now be the deluxe version when casting Undertow. 
  • Tweaked the holstered idle pose of the Keratinos to avoid clipping.

Fixes:

• Fixed a progression stopper in the Heart of Deimos Quest if enemies spawn behind doors. 
  • Fixed ghost channel members lingering behind in Relays and Towns causing confusion and server-strain.
  • Fixed a Heart of Deimos progression stop if you used Transference when in the Necramech cutscene.
  • Fixed certain icons being reversed for repaired Cortege Receiver / Stocks. 
  • Failed failed purchases at Fishing/Conservation Entrati members showing empty quotes instead of the item name.
  • Fixed Fish part quantities not displaying properly when Cut with the Fishing Entrati member in the Necralisk. This should now equally match when you see when Providing/Cutting Fish in Fortuna/Cetus.
    • Note that this is a fix to the user interface: Despite the “Cut fish” summary previously not showing a number of some parts when you cut multiple fish at once, you did actually get those parts.
  • Fixed an Obelisk exploit with certain AI combinations. 
  • Fixed an issue where starting a multiplayer mission just as the Wyrm’s were rotating could cause level issues. 
  • Fixed an issue with the truly ‘dead’ Mechs not looking deader-than-dead, meaning no Transference allowed.
  • Fixed Mod Link configs from Configuration B not showing Subsumed abilities.
  • Fixed issues with the Ashen Mod sets not functioning properly. 
  • Fixed Esophage fast travel not working as intended on Clients.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when in a Necramech when someone disconnects. 
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when starting certain Cambion Drift Bounties.
  • Fixed issues with proper attachment/detachment of enemy Necramech arms for Clients. In some cases Clients saw Necramechs dying with both arms attached when in fact they were shoot off and weakspot exposed.
  • Fixed some Conservation Lures failing to find a path and possibly creating script errors once activated.
  • Fixed an issue with loading screens for Earth and Mars looking incorrect.
  • Fixed enemies not targeting the Operator after dying in a Necramech.
  • Fixed missing sounds for the Predasite and Vulpaphyla Precepts.
  • Fixed the Kymaeros having a description for Alloy Plate and other erroneous descriptions.
  • Fixed an issue where Operators could be used to bypass a part of the Heart of Deimos quest. 
  • Fixed inability to shot for the entire hover duration when in a Necramech.
  • Fixed Xaku’s ‘Vast Untime’ damaging Teralysts and Variants. As mentioned at TennoCon, this is not intended. 
  • Fixed script error when Vizier Predasite dies when attempting to heal.
  • Fixed a script error when Inaros’ Devour was cast. 
  • Fixed a script error on certain item menus appearing during a load state. 
  • Fixed a crash caused by fishing and catching a fish at the same time a squad member captures an animal. 
  • Fixed a script error that can occur in the Free Roam mission overlay map after a Host migration.
  • Fixed an issue where Operators and Mechs may not work after transference. 
  • Fixed script error when a Conservation fails.
  • Fixed a script error that would occur when killing an enemy, but also reviving an ally when certain Challenges are active.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when the new Deimos enemies did a special attack.
  • Fixed a script error that would occur when exiting an Open World mission while your Vasca Kavat was approaching a target for Draining Bite. 
  • Fixed a K-Drive related Crash.

Please fix the Innability to void dash in cambrion drift.

this Hotfix Blows so far Killed 15 Mechs Already and Not one of them has Droped anything but a Stupid Orokin Orientation matrix im starting to feel Like trying to get my Own Mech is just a waste of time like the heavy Weapons was seeings how Heavy Weapons dont do much more then a normal Primary weapon dose i feel like the mech would just be a = to a Warframe at this point

8 minutes ago, PhenomenalHero said:

ok so couple of things,

1. the newly added flying tentacles are way too annoying, cant fly around in AW and conserve animals without being constantly harassed by them.

2. please make baruuk's desolate hands useless against the animals,way too many times they killed the small creatures, if it was not me then it was my kavat.

3. make those animals a bit sturdier, they die like flies until i manage to reach them from miles aways.

the reason im ok with the tendrils is because... yeah they are annoying, but they are diferent, the one thing they need to change is how we kill them. maybe decouple them after a ground pound or something like that. having to use operator is a good idea, but it should be an alternative, not the only way to deal with them.

not just desolate hands, they are too resistant to sleep, making using ivara, baruuk and equinox almost pointless... which is counter intuitive since, SLEEP is how you get them. making use of the frames abilities IS NOT A BUG.

i remember when i was farming the birds for the rank up. i shot 2 down with the tranq gun. when they got on the ground one was dead, killed in mid air by a mob.

DE: The Scintillant spawnrate and droprate is still way too low. Please increase the rate from bounties, the spawnrate in the vaults or make it a guaranteed drop from a T3 vault or something. Needing this much of it when it is still this rare feels stifling.

Necramech affinity still bugged 
-2nd spawn and more mech reset to the level when entering open world map
-After extraction, bonus affinity not incuded on necramech. example (on session its got level 7 (basic 5+bonus=2), when extract only level up to 5 (basic affinity) no bonus, hope it fixed soon.

7 minutes ago, Skine_ said:

its not even hard to get the stuff to rank up with??  

those birds are a pain, i somehow managed to find enough, but my god, i was pulling my hair... specially when more than once, they were killed in the air by mobs... and i have a month double resources o got as a gift from a friend! i cant imagine how painfull it would be to rank this crap up without it. that friend of mine even said, he wouldnt even play the game if he had not bought the pack, and i agree. thing is painfull

the irony is, the tokens arent even the problem, maybe cut them in half, but the specific animal requirement is inane...

28 minutes ago, OnceADrog said:

Worse than mandatory, they changed ranking up with tokens to ranking up with 6x specific animal tags for tier 2.....

This is a pretty significant adjustment in favor of player-ease. 6x specific animal tags is really really simple to accomplish. The overwhelming amount of complaining about conservation is a bit much. Even if you don't like it there is barely any actual work involved. I spent more time doing the required quest missions for Nidus (solo index that is very boring) than I did getting at least 3x the amount of required tags for this system.

Ya'll need to just take your chill pills and calm down. The Deimos grind is pretty darn easy compared to POE and Fortuna when they first came out.

Archived