Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

DE, a good majority of your "new" bounties are just a re-skinned Mobile Defense. Increasing Bait Defense which you can fall asleep protecting doesn't make the mission better. How about reducing the Toxicity stage timer down to 90 seconds?

Please release the official drop tables for Bounty rewards. Xaku feels alot rarer than Gara/Garuda/Revenant from Bounty rewards.

Please fix the random inability to Void Dash within the Cambion Drift.

👏👏👏

Thanks for changing the rank up requirements to a completely different pile of crap that I now need to farm instead of what I already collected in preparation for 40 minutes from now...
Which also requires the purchase of a new echo lure putting me out of reach of ranking up today anyway....

Just going to say it now: the necromechs have to drop more than 1 item on death now that we can't farm the broken ones. The reason people were farming them in the fist place is the vaults give you next to no reward. (You only get 1 boibt reward from a pool of around 18 and the mech drops 1 item. So most of my runs are for 1k necraloid standing and 1 neo relic... yeah not cool.)

Now it's even harder to get your own necramech. Only ever found one mech out in the drift I can transfer into, still havent found any in the cycle where they're enemies. And the isolation vault ones seem to have stopped any chances of dropping the parts since the other hotfix. An impossible goal at this point ;-;

So, still never getting anywhere in game cause now an already long as and dragging mission just became longer and more boring to do and you don'te ven get any results or decent rewards for the effort outside of stuff to use to max with syndicates..but not to be able to make the necramech cause the damn pod and weapon casing thing or whatever it is was already so impossible to drop anyway

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a ‘Daily Special’ for Conservation to match the Daily Special for Fishing design by request.

No, DE, I am not going to pay you to not have to be annoyed by your game's poor design choices.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it yesterday, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. Overnight, we ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two overnight, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today: 

• Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant.
  • Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Increased the spawn chance and spawn radius size of Scintillant within Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
  • Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
  • Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby. 

We want numbers the exact % like every other drop has. Stop hiding this info

You still have conservation mandatory. 
How long you want to keep this war of attrition going for DE?
You're going to lose and you know it. It's just a matter do you want to lose forcing us to play your stupid mini-game or lose players?

You guys pride yourselves on listening feedback, but do you really listen?

I feel a little gut-punched, experiencing all the bugs and low-quality bits in the new update. I wasn't expecting that the update would be so rushed and incomplete, and that it would break so many things. But I am glad to see that you guys at DE are working on it! Don't stop fixing and improving things. We're counting on you, and I believe you can make everything right if you guys just keep on going. Never stop, never give up! 😉

Thanks for more fixes.

There is some janky stuff going on with sample collection during the 4th bounty in particular and most collection bounties in general. I've had to quit the 4th bounty each time I tried because no samples are to be found.

Also, enemy spawn rates seems broken. Often during bounties I'm just standing around waiting for 15-30 seconds and then sometimes it's non-stop madness.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.
  • Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!
  • Toxin Level will now greatly increase if players leave the designated area in an effort to increase team coordination and difficulty. 

..??? tier 3 vaults already takes upward of 40~45min with bonus vault opening.

you guys are making it longer and now I have to keep an eye out for teammates to ensure they dont go wandering around?

hace 23 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 

• Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

Ok please increase the drop rate of the engine and pod, now is more difficult farm those parts

-"Wild" Necramech abilities locked for clients.

Also here is a few suggestions:

.-Increase the drop chance for Necramech and Necramech weapon parts by 5% or remove a lot of relics from the isolation vault bounty.

.-Remove Xaku's "Vast Untime" duration.

.-Grant 3 rewards for unlocking the vault, a common, a uncommon and a rare.

Archived