Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 

• Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

Are you serious ?  necramechs part drop chance is abysmally low, I did multiple vault runs both single and all 3 and I almost never get any part, I barely got any parts from vault runs, especially with how slow they are.

getting parts from outside of vaults was only thing that made it bearable, I looted over 50 necromechs and barely any parts, and I did it  with nekors who very frequently was able to descarate it.

If you want us to get parts from vaults then you need to SERIOUSLY increase necromech parts drop chance.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb SifuBob:

I was planning on finding those mechs for the parts today, so I'm a little sad that I won't be able to do that now. I guess I should have farmed them like I heard others were doing, but I figured I had time, and didn't want to rush the new content.

I am yet to get a single Scintillant myself, as I tend to play solo, and cannot kill that mech in the vault, even using my best build. While the Father did have a few tokens that required Scintillant, I was able to easily get all the other tokens that didn't require it, so it didn't actually matter much to me. I figured I would get some in time.
But, it sounds like the 'mech will likely be out of my league for quite a while now, unless I decide to just go open groups and leech off other people.

I don't mind conservation in general, but it seems poorly implemented in Diemos, i just fly around after a bounty and grab what ever velocipods and predacytes I can see, and turn them in when the Son wants them. The 5 bird tags for level 3 are proving annoying though.

I guess I'll have to watch a you tube video on how to do the vault, which I hate doing. Or join random groups, which I also dislike doing. Sigh.

Use ignis wraith

Just now, Culaio said:

Are you serious ?  necramechs part drop chance is abysmally low, I did multiple vault runs both single and all 3 and I almost never get any part, I barely got any parts from vault runs, especially with how slow they are.

getting parts from outside of vaults was only thing that made it bearable, I looted over 50 necromechs and barely any parts, and I did it  with nekors who very frequently was able to descarate it.

If you want us to get parts from vaults then you need to SERIOUSLY increase necromech parts drop chance.

Here's the thing, Necramechs actually do drop the parts often. They're spawning but they're falling through the floor as soon as they die. That's the issue. You're supposed to be getting alot more.

Dear DE, increasing the "wait timers" is not a good idea.

If I can keep a target at 100% for 60 seconds, I can keep it alive for 90 seconds, too.

You might rethink this and better introduce a health meter. Keep it above 50% health for 60 seconds and give us more enemies. But please...don´t make us wait endlessly for timers to run out.

Just now, Ixxolos said:

Why is it that the Tranquilliser rifle puts the Deimos Jugulas to sleep? Is this an intended feature??

more importantly, why did DE decided to make sleep arrow, on a HUNTER WARFRAME, not work on HUNTING targets? is it another one of their "but that would make people pick ivara for hunting" mentality that miss the obviousness in this situation?

Hmm, isn't 1 token type per rank up an overnerf? Personally I'd take a guaranteed Scintillat in the vault over token nerf any day of the week since me and my friend have no luck in getting them be it from vaults or bounties. You have at least some level of control of how you get the tokens, but Scintillant are rare and completely random.

Just now, IamLoco said:

Dear DE, increasing the "wait timers" is not a good idea.

If I can keep a target at 100% for 60 seconds, I can keep it alive for 90 seconds, too.

You might rethink this and better introduce a health meter. Keep it above 50% health for 60 seconds and give us more enemies. But please...don´t make us wait endlessly for timers to run out.

it would be better if they just used a kill to fill bar instead. we have so many timers in that mission... and the fact you are "rewarded" by doing it 3 times in a row really makes it incredibly tiresome. also, i was being sarcastic when i said rewarded. the better word would be no punished, since that's how the drop rates feel like.

1 minute ago, Kald-Wing said:

Here's the thing, Necramechs actually do drop the parts often. They're spawning but they're falling through the floor as soon as they die. That's the issue. You're supposed to be getting alot more.

you sure ? genereally when I was using the method of farming outside I was standing on top of it when necromech died, whats more I had kavat with vacuum by me, and I always got the thing you get  that you turn in for the standing with loid.

2 minutes ago, Keyhound said:

more importantly, why did DE decided to make sleep arrow, on a HUNTER WARFRAME, not work on HUNTING targets? is it another one of their "but that would make people pick ivara for hunting" mentality that miss the obviousness in this situation?

it does still work, but it's glitchy and buggy. sometimes they ignore it, and sometimes they sleep but instantly wake back up. other times it's perfect - so yeah, needs looking at

1. If the intention is for the Scintillant to be the Cetus Wisp equivalent, then may I suggest that they show up on loot radar, exactly like the Cetus Wisps do?
  2. If Scintillant is to be the Cetus Wisp equivalent, then may I ask what the the design intention is for Seriglass Shards?  I've seen several complaints about the rather high cost for those shards, but I kept thinking to myself "well... if they're the new Cetus Wisp equivalent, then 20 super-expensive tokens roughly equivalent to 30k rep seems roughly reasonable, especially if there's an in-world way to acquire them as well".  Now you're telling me Scintillant are the Cetus Wisp equivalent, so what are these Seriglass Shards?  Please justify their ridiculous and seemingly unprecedented (as compared to previous open worlds) cost.
  3. In a more general vein: given the number of issues that have cropped up in terms of economy and gameplay design, does the design team have any thoughts on where mistakes were made and how they will be avoided in the future?  Lessons learned and such?  Because this is really starting to feel like Lich/Railjack terrirtory and frankly: the Lich system is still such a long slog for murmer and requiem mod farming that it's not worth engaging with and Railjack is only really fun in the earlier stages of the game now thanks to a re-balance that was done four to five months after its release (prior to the rebalance, the whole thing was miserable).  I'd really appreciate hearing from the design team how they intend to avoid these issues as the game continues to evolve, because I'd really like this game to be good and to continue playing it, but the checkered history of updates is starting to be hard to ignore.
  4. Should I just stop playing now and check in with you guys in January/February time-frame to see if you've properly balanced Deimos?  Note:
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.
  • Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty - it’s too easy!

(emphasis mine) is not encouraging.  As another commenter noted: if you're going to up the difficulty of the toxin phase, maybe reward us by making the timer reasonable (60-90s).

1 minute ago, Keyhound said:

it would be better if they just used a kill to fill bar instead. we have so many timers in that mission... and the fact you are "rewarded" by doing it 3 times in a row really makes it incredibly tiresome. also, i was being sarcastic when i said rewarded. the better word would be no punished, since that's how the drop rates feel like.

The problem with "kill to fill" meters is, that way too often enemies don´t spawn. Then we end up waiting even longer. Playing excavation missions and waiting for some power cells clearly shows the problem.

45 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

I do hope so, my boyfriend was experiencing this bug today and could not progress, while I had completed the Heart of Deimos quest prior to 29.0.2 and he was getting upset because we he was going to stream our game play of Deimos.  

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.

This mission needed to take less time, not more. It already felt poorly paced, now that's just amplified. I want to sit the person down who made this decision on a new account with no devhacks and make them play Isolation Vaults till they get their Necramech parts and then ask them if they still thought this was a good change.

1 minute ago, aliguana23 said:

it does still work, but it's glitchy and buggy. sometimes they ignore it, and sometimes they sleep but instantly wake back up. other times it's perfect - so yeah, needs looking at

it worked perfectly fine with the beasts at the plain and in valis, which means they decided to change it up this time around.

il y a 51 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards. 

• Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant). 

What's the point of keeping them in the open world then ? Because without rewards dropping, they are useless : weak damage, dying too quickly and manoeuvrability limited... I can't see any utility to use them anymore.

Just now, Culaio said:

you sure ? genereally when I was using the method of farming outside I was standing on top of it when necromech died, whats more I had kavat with vacuum by me, and I always got the thing you get  that you turn in for the standing with loid.

I'm 100% sure. The reason you get the drops in the overworld much easier is because you're spawn inside the Necramech when it dies, therefore the drops spawn right on your operator and you pick them up instantly. Meanwhile in the Isolation Vaults, more often than not you're not right on top of the Necramech when it dies. If you ever do another Iso Vault bounty, don't bring your Kavat or anything like Fetch or Vacuum, just kill the Necramech and watch for the green resource, this green resource is the Necramech's broken piece/mod, this problem doesn't affect the Orokin Matrices, they do not fall through the ground.

So in Short
Necramech Mod/Broken Piece? Falls through ground

Orokin Matrices? Doesn't fall through ground

Archived