Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech suggestions:

Xtrm_

Deploying an archgun feels epic: the way it drops in the hand of the wawrframe ,the shockwave , the way it throws enemies back 

Can we have necramech fall from sky as  if it was launched from the orbiter , it falls down hard, making a shockwave and a small crater effect

also please add  skins to necramech something more orokin like , or Inaros Ramses robotic like.

31 minutes ago, Xtrm_ said:

Deploying an archgun feels epic: the way it drops in the hand of the wawrframe ,the shockwave , the way it throws enemies back 

Can we have necramech fall from sky as  if it was launched from the orbiter , it falls down hard, making a shockwave and a small crater effect

also please add  skins to necramech something more orokin like , or Inaros Ramses robotic like.

i agree fully.

also on the skin part i want a more traditional mech skin

To keep the Entrati theme, it should come out of the Void.

Either a vertically oriented void gate appears and your Necramech walks out (they are supposed to be autonomous), or an overhead horizontally oriented void gate appears and your 'Mech plops out and go straight down till it hits the ground - basically a mini titanfall.

1 hour ago, (XB1)RanskyNoodles said:

More fashion for Necramechs. Armor, skins, ephermeras. Also raise drop chance for Mech mods.

I'd be also happy if we can get the Aura mods to work with the dang things. Not having things like Vacuum, Enemy Sense, Loot Radar, etc is incredibly frustrating, even if it's on your Warframe or companion.

38 minutes ago, (XB1)RanskyNoodles said:

More fashion for Necramechs. Armor, skins, ephermeras. Also raise drop chance for Mech mods.

More likely it would of been nice we get something like these

mechwarrior-5-2.jpg

or either actually make it look like warhammer 40k dreadnaught but when everytime I look at that pill middle guy which talking about skeleton bone man on the mech ppl say he look like corn man but for me I made a meme

Spoiler

a0cabf86d1cf21e1a36d61b63385d986b41eaf4c

80C9B0FF218B29D5F1C5986FBF1B178E1D9C8D26 (1920×1017)

I am definally going strike meme gold here.

3 hours ago, Timothy_Mark said:

SAME HERE I WANTED TO SEE THAT, I ALWAYS WANTED THE IDEA OF A NECRAMECH FALLING DOWN SETTING UP AND YOU PILOT IT, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.

Or we could have it teleported in combat pushing all the enemies doing that arm stretching something like super hero land but more cooler if it is underground or in building.  Outside for we all know and wanted our mech to do super hero landing like this

main-qimg-af935ce89046a802147351b5396bae

then again there is landing style which cube landing style which your mech will sit like a cube then transform once it landed while in idol mode for at least 1-3 seconds as it doing standing up stance.  Then there is soft landing style which the mech fly down softy to the ground but no we aren't going for that style, then the style I was trying talk about but doesn't have a name because all these centuries they never came up a name for it but the style do exist some anime, shows, comic, manga, cartoons which no one ever think about what it is called.

Then we got funny meme for our mech can have for their landing

Spoiler

IwXewrWP55GWBB7wWLJBel3kwqdwtXgQaLiI9cmd

we got some other landing style....

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=12873185SoftNeighboringFlickertailsquirrel-max-1TastyChillyAxolotl-size_restricted.gifBowser_Down_B_SSBU.gif butt landing bowser363.gif

Then again the game called "Dauntless" has lots of landing style for the mech could have.

35 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Or we could have it teleported in combat pushing all the enemies doing that arm stretching something like super hero land but more cooler if it is underground or in building.  Outside for we all know and wanted our mech to do super hero landing like this

main-qimg-af935ce89046a802147351b5396bae

then again there is landing style which cube landing style which your mech will sit like a cube then transform once it landed while in idol mode for at least 1-3 seconds as it doing standing up stance.  Then there is soft landing style which the mech fly down softy to the ground but no we aren't going for that style, then the style I was trying talk about but doesn't have a name because all these centuries they never came up a name for it but the style do exist some anime, shows, comic, manga, cartoons which no one ever think about what it is called.

Then we got funny meme for our mech can have for their landing

Hide contents

IwXewrWP55GWBB7wWLJBel3kwqdwtXgQaLiI9cmd

we got some other landing style....

Hide contents

tenor.gif?itemid=12873185SoftNeighboringFlickertailsquirrel-max-1TastyChillyAxolotl-size_restricted.gifBowser_Down_B_SSBU.gif butt landing bowser363.gif

Then again the game called "Dauntless" has lots of landing style for the mech could have.

the landing like bumblebee seems to be the best and seeing a necramech land down like that and stand up would be soo boss 

8 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

More likely it would of been nice we get something like these

mechwarrior-5-2.jpg

or either actually make it look like warhammer 40k dreadnaught but when everytime I look at that pill middle guy which talking about skeleton bone man on the mech ppl say he look like corn man but for me I made a meme

Reveal hidden contents

a0cabf86d1cf21e1a36d61b63385d986b41eaf4c

80C9B0FF218B29D5F1C5986FBF1B178E1D9C8D26 (1920×1017)

I am definally going strike meme gold here.

i would kill to have a skin like this, the arms will finally be much more bulkier and heavily armored. 

3 minutes ago, Timothy_Mark said:

the landing like bumblebee seems to be the best and seeing a necramech land down like that and stand up would be soo boss 

I thought the same thing but not everyone will agree to such an idea

1 minute ago, Timothy_Mark said:

i would kill to have a skin like this, the arms will finally be much more bulkier and heavily armored. 

same here...I want feel really

extra-thicc-a956295867.jpg

and being the dreadnought

Spoiler

8e93154f3883bf1c2243e52a942c2d72.gif

Yes, i agree , currently it just ... appears at waypoint,

what i want is that it drops down like a ballistic missile (with arms and legs folded in to look like a fat missile) setting things in the vicinity on fire/blasting them away.

Then it would unfold to show its full glory!

Bonus if it says "FOR THE EMPEROR" upon unfolding.

I don't think they're suppose to deploy orbitally, they pop out of the void. As nice as a superior animation sounds, that Gravimag delivery includes a stationary animation. I'd be happy if they just added an electric sounding sound effect and some electrical fall off, or super cooling fall off, to make it look like it just warped in.

This is old war void tech, and apparently your Gravimag is too, the way it drops a space gun through a ceiling 3 meters overhead. 

while a unique deploying animation for mechs would be cool, it's kind of low-priority in the grand scheme of things. I would like to see more customization for mechs: some skins would be nice as not everyone likes the "killer corncob" look. in hindsight it's kind of surprising they didn't add skins straight away, they did that for Railjack when it got launched. 

8 hours ago, (XB1)CaligulaTwily said:

I want to paint my waifu onto the Necramech, like those itasha anime girl cars

creeped out oh no GIF by Saturday Night Live

Archived