Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Necramech Vitality, Refuel, Necramech Intensify, and Necramech Pressure Point from Necramech Drops and moved to Loid’s Necraloid Offerings for Standing. warframe.com/droptables has been updated!

Why can't all mods be moved to Loid shop? Why essential rares like streamline are still gated behind ludicrous 2.01% after rolling already pretty low 10% chance to drop the mod at all (effectively 0.201%)?

4 hours ago, Kialandi said:

You weren't forced to choose the fish trophy reward. You can simply exit the reward screen and you will be able to redeem the reward whenever you want.

https://imgur.com/ak7ulSE

matte, just dont... u really will be the lawyer to DE? if was just one option, was just one option,

let DE answer for itself, if u from staff, pleasy fix it, if not, do not interfere

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Atlas’ Rumblers no longer Petrifying enemies in radius when casting Rumblers if you replace the Petrify ability via Subsumed ability.

Why on earth would anyone do that LOL. Replacing Tectonics makes much more sense.

so i did the math, and you need 190 HOURS to get an EXPECTED (90% chance) drop for necramech streamline on average, not accounting for the wurm cycles stopping you from running all the time. with 1 out of 4 runs being ruined by them on average, you actually will need over 260 hours to get a 90% of the mod dropping for you. If you play 13 hours a day, which is NOT healthy, you still need 20 days to get this ONE mod. And that is playing the exact same thing, without making mistakes, without having to get other players for your party, for pretty much a month! These droprates are honestly insane.

Do the ones already at full rank in Entrati miss out on the new Deimos Scene rank up reward, I would rather have the Deimos Scene than that Fish Trophy I got.

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8.1

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

As usual thank you for the update and the fixes to some stuff I was experiencing.

Was fighting a bounty boss but it keeps running away further from the bounty area, when I chased them it says "abandoning objectives". So I must stay in bounty mission area with them running away? How do i suppose to kill it? Fix how they behave please so they won't go further from bounty area, thats just ridiculous

I'd love to see a fix for: falling through the world nearly every other time I get on my damn K-Drive. This happens consistently on the Plains, Deimos, and even in Orb Vallis (where the K-Drive debuted and was supposed to be used as the primary means of transport). If you want players to do the races, or use anything other than the Archwing in open worlds content, then please fix this issue.

7 minutes ago, TheBlackShawarma said:

Make 50-100%(10% now) necra mods drop rate and problem is solved. 

We agree to farm with 2% BUT NOT 0,2%.

Funny thing is, that it's actually worse than 0,2%.

You are not rolling a 0.2% chance to get the drop you want, but 10% to drop a random mod. Then you are rolling the 2%.

I know it doesn't sound that much different, but in reality, the difference is BRUTAL.

If it were 0,2% you would have to kill 1497 necramechs to get the mod.

But it's actually 4321 necramech. 

EDIT: If you wanna know how I calculated that, I have a post talking about it. 

22 hours ago, moxidize said:

I want to see that Mother x Father fanfic

> Fixed ability to clip through wall meshes via Operator Transference. 

Sad to see this go, noclipping actually helped fix some issues when you got stuck with a laggy host.

was fun to get into all 3 iso vaults within 2 mins and then repeat

I appreciate the updates, but I'm so sick and tired of these bugs it's not even funny anymore.  For the past three days, I've been trying to level my Mech.  This is the 4th forma, and it's taken me since launch to level it because of the bugs.

The bugs are: If you die, you lose your affinity gained for the Mech.  Sometimes, your frame just disappears also causing your Mech to lose the affinity.

I mean seriously, wtf?

pretty late to this hotfix, not even sure if they gonna read this, but please fix the freezing issues or some server issue which is causing the freeze, i get constant network not responding. game will take 5-10 seconds to start a session when i go into navigation. then in necralisk or any game mode when new player joins i get 5-20 second screen freeze, game sound can be heard. which mean i can't travel much on open zone's hub areas since players constantly keep joining. already there is so much to grind and such annoyance which waste so much time, makes me not want to play it. this started happening after 0.6-0.7 hotfix. everything was fine before and i didnt change any PC settings or whatever, it's totally a bug

Been said before but yeah, archmelee for necramech. Pretty obvious, right? (I mean, right now we have the lamest melee attack ever with a puny skeleton arm that makes the operator look beefy.)

I have two words: Rathbone. Groundslam. 

Muahaha...

Archived