Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8 + 29.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

Suggestion: Give the Deimos Landscape Captura Scene to everyone who already ranked 5 with Entrati and picked their (single option) reward.

Oversights happen. This fair and simple solution would make it right. 

Thanks for all your hard work.

You keep saying you've updated the drop tables yet every time you seem to have forgotten to include the drop rates for the Isolation Vault bounties with every single update you've done. Please, I'm begging you, show us what the drop rates on the A, B, and C vaults are already!

Y'all really messed the mechs up with this update... We can't pick up or interact with anything while in the mechs anymore. We can't pick up ayatan stars anymore, we can't pick up energy capsules anymore, we can't hack terminals anymore, and we can't pick up the door bait anymore.... 

The idea should be to universalize the Necramechs, not restrict them from being able to do normal stuff. Constantly having to hop in and out of the Necramech is very immersion breaking.

Also, why tf can't we walk while crouching? Literally what is the point of being able to crouch in a mech if we can't do anything while in that stance? (I have learned how to get through small openings with the mech, but I don't want you devs "fixing" that, so I will not say how)

19 hours ago, Horactius said:

That's a 120,000 worth of insignificant wasted standing you're talking about. Could've done many other things, in game or irl than farming for that much standing.

120k that I wouldn't have spent anyway. I don't really see it as a loss.

If we were talking about something with practical use then I'd be on board.

I'd really appreciate fixes for the following things:

1) Clients' warframes disappearing during deimos vault runs so they're stuck with only their operator and necramech

2) How are you supposed to solo fight necramechs that stay invulnerable 24/7? (i know you can shoot them from afar and not get damaged, but 1v3 they just keep rushing towards me) Also if kavat attacks them, I die?

3) If I manage to kill both arms, how am I supposed to shoot his back if he keeps facing me head first? (again, solo play)

4) Why is operator dash still broken in the vaults (host)?

5) It'd be nice if the nice rewards (like the parts for the weapon) are available from all vaults, considering how awful of a grind it is currently is to try and get them from the 3rd one...

6) Also host migrations reset necramech exp

7) Necramechs respawn with base hp...? Is this intentional?

I am still not a fan of additional open worlds, like I've mentioned before (how many more will you add, where will it end, how many syndicates and different resources, etc.)

I understand it's all optional and that I don't have to participate in it, if I don't like it, but when you're trying to get your hands on all the stuff that gives MR and can't get it due to these bugs, it gets on your nerves sometimes.

Love you all.

Bed

Protea farming seems to be (more) broken.

A mate and I went to do our regular Protea farm (we've been doing it for ages) and we just didn't get enough spawns, three runs in a row.

There's also the old bug with one corpus ship spawn tile (the one with the big coin in the middle) that somehow causes all of the golden hands in the ship to be deactivated. That's been known for ages.

When will DE fix the issue with the k-drive causing you to fall endlessly, disabling your esc button and taking any control you have over your character away? Unstuck does nothing. You never get out of it. You can't even open up the esc button to abandon the mission and leave your loot behind. No, your only option is to force-close the game. This bug isn't new either. I remember it happening constantly a few months ago in both Plains of Eidolon AND Orb Vallis. The k-drive is bugged as heck. Please fix ASAP.

Am 10.9.2020 um 23:11 schrieb Hawkeye2404:

Also make the missions/bounties still continue WHILE the dialogue is playing or something. Especially noticable on Iso Vault runs where time is of the essance, and you have to wait for them to finish talking first every time.

Or remove the starting dialogue in T2 and T3 iso vault bounties altogether?

16 minutes ago, Serious_Lee said:

Or remove the starting dialogue in T2 and T3 iso vault bounties altogether?

I don't really like the sound of removing the dialogue alltogether. Perhaps if they just made more dialogue variants so they don't say the same stuff over and over again. And if they made it not halt the mission or prevent it from starting at all, then it'd also be a lot less annoying.

But I wouldn't see anything wrong with having a universal mute button of sorts for all Open World Dialogue, if you don't enjoy listening to the same stuff over and over.

Worst bounty design of all time is????

Stand in a 5 foot radius as a Ninja and be lectured not to kill outside of this area as the Juggies and other infested use ranged attacks inflicting toxic damage........ LMAO. How many of you have spent more time picking up fellow Tenno than actually killing infested? Especially when on a level 4/5 bounty the Jugggy will hit my Baruuk once or twice with his disc and kill me with tick damage.

Orrrrrrrrrr is it the collect samples the worse when you spend 3 to 4 minutes waiting for enemies to spawn or the marked ones to arrive that drop the samples. 

Listen to me... I hate whining about a game I play so dang much but really, these issues are aggravating and are only compounded by fish trophies

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye2404 said:

I don't really like the sound of removing the dialogue alltogether. Perhaps if they just made more dialogue variants so they don't say the same stuff over and over again. And if they made it not halt the mission or prevent it from starting at all, then it'd also be a lot less annoying.

But I wouldn't see anything wrong with having a universal mute button of sorts for all Open World Dialogue, if you don't enjoy listening to the same stuff over and over.

Btw ESC > NW screen >ESC again skips all the dialogue and gets on to the mission. I have to agree with you on this. Timed bounties in a given cycle and having to hear the same spiel over and over .. is annoying . Given the horrid drop-rate on NecraMech rare mods and no other way to get them, outside of the ones added to loid, Means your player base will have to run this over and over and over and over.. i think you get my point here @Warframe  please add esc option to skip this

Also i,m glad to hear your going to address the Fish trophy Fiasco... Cant wait to see how this is resolved.

Sometimes i think DE wants to stop playing for a few months and comeback and see what they fixed /changed

ala tombfinger Primaries DE~bacle

The R5 arcane's upgrade then 8 days later rework magus lockdown after it being in game for almost 2 years

this goes on and on .... Yes I get the game is ever changing and revisions will indeed happen ... but more often then not it seems clunky and punishing.. and mostly early adopters

23 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Hopefully next week we see a fix for transferring directly from Necramech to Excalibur Umbra, rather than from Necramech to Operator before going to Umbra, resulting in a loss of functionality. Using a Necramech with Umbra as your frame is very fun but this bug is crippling.

I've been wanting to test out Umbra with my Necramech (once it's finished being built), but these bugs I hear about have got me a little put-off about the idea now. I hope it gets fixed real soon.

People are still losing their frames left right and center in Iso Vault bounties.

Also maybe give enemy Necramechs a slight cooldown on their abilities. Atm we have like 5secs to do damage before they recast their Storm Shroud after it went down and they spam their mines like there‘s no tomorrow.

And please let our mechs respawn at full HP and/or give us a way to heal them.

Thanks.

Archived