Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

Jivy

22 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there @Refson^^
Try to relink your Twitch-Account with your Warframe-Account on your Account Management page!

chrome_WXwiJVnvdX.png
Right there at the bottom "Click here to unlink". Afterwards you can relink your Twitch-Account there too.

This should solve the problem, so far it is the best trick out there :) Hope it helps!
(As a general tip for the future: It is always a good idea to use the search function before creating a new thread! Most of the times you will already find other threads who have the same topic/same problem. For example, there is already a thread with this exact topic out there. It even has a reply from a DE-staff - so feel free to check it out here ^^)

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

It works!

3 minutes ago, GesuCritto said:

we are asking for DE intervention in the wrong section, write here ↓

↓   ↓   ↓   ↓   ↓   ↓   ↓   ↓   ↓   ↓   ↓   ↓

Someone posted a method, I just tried it and it works

(Unbind and Rebind your Twitch Prime Account)

same here and i can't believe that's an error by so many players. unlinked my account, cleaned browser (cache / cookies / data), reinstalled twitch (cleaned all files before), relink account to twitch, used both ways again (warframe ingame and twitch). it says "claimed" , but there is nothing.. :(

haven't problems with twitch / prime loot in the last years, only with this last prime loot. so DE, pls take a look on "your" side :/

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Harsol1:

don't work for me, tryed this way 2 times, but still nothing in inbox. havn't problems with prime-loot / twitch the last years, only with this prime-loot :/

il y a 1 minute, Tristan_GER a dit :

don't work for me, tryed this way 2 times, but still nothing in inbox. havn't problems with prime-loot / twitch the last years, only with this prime-loot :/

Try to do the process via the ingame market. worked after i tried everything else.  use the steam overlay or whatever browser it opens

Update - I got the items.

I was logged into the game when I did the following- no idea if that is important or not.

• Went to account management (via browser, not through in-game. No idea if that was important)
  • Unlinked Twitch in account management
  • Went to Twitch settings, Connections. Warframe was still linked at the Twitch end. Removed it.
  • Relinked Twitch in Warframe Account management
  • Refreshed Twitch settings, checked that Warframe was back in Connections. (It was)
  • Logged out of game
  • Logged back into game.

There was no in-game mail (There usually is, so that could be part of the bug) but the items were now available when I went to change my operator's appearance.

8 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Hi there tenno ^.^ 

CoreyOnline actually made a thread about it

you need to unlink and relink your account and it will not pop in inbox but straight in inventory ^.^ 

have fun ^.^ 

Tried the relinking thing a few times, personally. Did not fix the issue for me.

Correction, relinking from the twitch website did not fix the issue. Relinking from the warframe account management did.

Archived