Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

Jivy

4 minutes ago, Jivy said:

claimed them and they have yet to appear in my account want to know if im the only one that has experienced this

Same issue here, have restarted the game and verified all accounts are linked as they should be. First time I've not received Prime Loot for Warframe instantly after restarting.

1 minute ago, -Alleluia- said:

Same issue here, have restarted the game and verified all accounts are linked as they should be. First time I've not received Prime Loot for Warframe instantly after restarting.

Thank god i was worried i broke the game or something and had to make a support ticket

Just now, Carnage2K4 said:

Can confirm, not seen the items yet, maybe give it an hour before getting concerned though.

Well if this is a issue more than 1 person is experiencing it'll probs get fixed maybe there is meant to be a hotfix that gives the items since it could maybe not be in the current build as of typing?

It might be due to high demand at once... there are a lot of players currently playing due to yesterday's update, so they all went to claim when they saw the announcement box (just like I did). Just wait a couple minutes, restart and it will probably be in your inventory

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

They looks badass, but i’ve claimed mine over an hour ago and still waiting for them to arrive. Kinda feel like mine bugged out or something and i won’t be receiving them, even though i’ve claimed most of the other twitch prime rewards without issue

Same here, I'd just sit tight and wait. There might be some lag if everyone claims it at the same time like back at tennocon.

29 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I wish non Twitch prime users could have a way to redeem this kind of stuff, but I get the point on why is this way. Enjoy!

Same, I don't have twitch prime either, the only thing I could get was the orbiter Prime interior a while ago

Archived