Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin rotating rewards.

EdDiesel

This week we got a veiled kitgun riven for 75 steel essence.  Why can’t we choose any kitgun weapon within weapon category bind to account so we cannot resell?  This is a one time purchase that rolls around every 8 weeks.  Would feel more rewarding.  You could even double the price.  I feel that would be a worthy established player reward.  If other rivens are rotated in the upcoming weeks give them the same treatment.

Ouffff GIF by memecandy

They killed SE like they killed their... ability to push out content in a reasonable timeframe, idk man. They even replaced Teshin's shop with a wack 8 week rotation or is a 1 week rotation idk man no one has told me and nonetheless with a one time purchase with a high SE count compared to how fast or how much SE you can even get. It is all just wack man uh I ain't even need to tell you its wack everyone knows it an shi even DE knows its actually wack but for some reason went with it still. I am not bothering to even farm SE unless there is a umbral forma in the mix.

I just play casually and between alerts and acolytes I have nearly 200 so far.  Pretty easy to obtain imo just in casual play though I would have liked it to be a more try hard experience.  Would like to see more reasonable rewards reason why I mentioned specific weapon riven purchases for category available. That would do it for me.

15 minutes ago, Rebore said:

a one time purchase with a high SE count compared to how fast or how much SE you can even get. It is all just wack man uh I ain't even need to tell you its wack everyone knows it an shi even DE knows its actually wack but for some reason went with it still. I am not bothering to even farm SE unless there is a umbral forma in the mix.

3 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

'Obscene time', lel.

75 essences is 38 unboosted Acolyte spawns, currently we see approx. 7.5 minutes per Acolyte spawn (range is roughly 4 to 11 minutes deep into mission). If farming in the most diluted possible sense, that's 4 hours 37.5 minutes over the course of a week.

But boosters exist, potentially dropping that to 2 hours ~19 minutes.

But incursions exist, which branches down further.

Unboosted incursions yield 5 per run with an Acolyte, we'll assume you run to 7.5 minutes for the acolyte double-dip. 75 essences is 15 Acolyte-appearance Incursions, is 1 hour 52.5 minutes.

Boosted incursions yield 7 per run with an Acolyte. 75 essences is 11 resource-boosted Acolyte Incursions, is 1 hour 22.5 minutes over the course of a week.

If you're using incursions, your weekly time debit for the non-Umbra rewards is one or two average runs of the old system that lasted long enough to get anything worthwhile in Eximus-dropped essences. While the quantities may not be equal.. the rest was only feeding Kuva addiction anyway, so all we need is to judge by the weekly cost of these rotating rewards.

If you avoid the Steel Path incursions now, 'not bothering to farm essences', then you are cutting your nose off to spite your face, as the saying goes.

It's going to be twice as much time spent to only farm Essences through regular mission spawns 'when you need it' than it is to just hit up your dailies on the regular.

And then when you're spending that doubled time, you're probably going to complain again about the problem you made for yourself.

24 minutes ago, Rebore said:

They killed SE like they killed their... ability to push out content in a reasonable timeframe, idk man. They even replaced Teshin's shop with a wack 8 week rotation or is a 1 week rotation idk man no one has told me and nonetheless with a one time purchase with a high SE count compared to how fast or how much SE you can even get. It is all just wack man uh I ain't even need to tell you its wack everyone knows it an shi even DE knows its actually wack but for some reason went with it still. I am not bothering to even farm SE unless there is a umbral forma in the mix.

The costs on the weekly items aswell as everything else is pretty low considering how quick it is to actually farm SE consistantly now. There is no longer any wasted time if you need to do other things all of a sudden or if something unforseen happens that interrupts your gametime in any other way. Unless you ran really long endless or one other specific node prior to the patch, then everything has gotten improved when it comes to SE yield several times over.

Bonus is you do no longer need to dedicate atleast 45 minutes before they start to drop regularly and you arent pinned into any specific frame at all aslong as you can just complete the mission through the means the game gives you access. It is fun being able to actually go to Steel Path as Grendel without gimping yourself, or well it is fun to be able to go to SP as anything that isnt named Khora or Baruuk now.

75 essence for a veiled riven is definately not worth it. They cost beetween 5 to 20 plat, which is something you can farm in only 10mins if you are lucky doing fissures, or even faster if you sell augments from syndicates or auras from nightwave. 

You get only 15 essence per day from the alerts if I remember right and they take most likely 30min to do or longer unless there's only capture missions, so time invested vs value is way off. Even if the riven was 15 essence it would be a lot but at least thats acceptable. I dont count acolyte drops in this because they wont spawn on the alerts usually unless you stick around to wait for them which can take up to 11mins (or they never spawn). 

If the rivens were instead unveiled so you would know which weapon it goes to, I would be more interested to pay 75 essence.

19 hours ago, xombob89 said:

75 essence for a veiled riven is definately not worth it. They cost beetween 5 to 20 plat, which is something you can farm in only 10mins if you are lucky doing fissures, or even faster if you sell augments from syndicates or auras from nightwave. 

You get only 15 essence per day from the alerts if I remember right and they take most likely 30min to do or longer unless there's only capture missions, so time invested vs value is way off. Even if the riven was 15 essence it would be a lot but at least thats acceptable. I dont count acolyte drops in this because they wont spawn on the alerts usually unless you stick around to wait for them which can take up to 11mins (or they never spawn). 

If the rivens were instead unveiled so you would know which weapon it goes to, I would be more interested to pay 75 essence.

First, you can't "make 10 pl" that easy, that lnly works if you have a buyer. I've been selling stuff for days or weeks even if they are with a low price in waframe market. You can't be sure about how many pl you can make in time, because you (the seller) are tied to another person (the buyer), and we are unpredictavme creatures. Unless you sell everytbing like 10 pl less (and subsequently, #*!%ing with the market for a few hours or days).

But you CAN be sure that only the "Alerts" bring 3-5 SE per ALERT. Acolytes are a constant spawn if you keep KILLING stuff and even if you don't kill too much, they still appear by time. You can't miss them, they ALWAYS spawn. You can farm more than 15 per day. 

How about stop spreading nonsense?

7 minutes ago, --RV--arm4geddon-117 said:

Bull_S#&$ replacements for bull_S#&$ SE gains after a mega bull_S#&$ decision to remove SE drops from Eximi with a even more Bull_S#&$ shop with scam prices and poor lazy rewards save for the umbra forma...at least some armors sets or something...

GG DE

lmfao the salt for the kuva farm nerf

6 hours ago, vanaukas said:

First, you can't "make 10 pl" that easy, that lnly works if you have a buyer. I've been selling stuff for days or weeks even if they are with a low price in waframe market. You can't be sure about how many pl you can make in time, because you (the seller) are tied to another person (the buyer), and we are unpredictavme creatures. Unless you sell everytbing like 10 pl less (and subsequently, #*!%ing with the market for a few hours or days)

Wut? I always put my stuff as the cheapest one assuming the current cheaper one isnt literally half the market price and they almost always sell within few minutes. Prime parts may not be the most reliable ofc because RNG might screw you over but augments (10-15p) and nightwave mods (10-30p) sell EASILLY and instantly if you dont over price them. And most people at Steel Path level already have constant supply of syndicate standing coming up through sigils for free. 

You just need to know what to sell and whats popular and they do sell quickly with slight variations at the time of the day and wether its weekend or not (most active players during weekends). Khoras Pilfering dome is good one, or corrosive projection from NW.

So even if you would take 30min doing fissures or syndicate missions to sell a bunch of items, its still better than buying these rivens with SE if you think about value vs time spent. But ofc, to some people it may be better way of obtaining rivens regardless of this, Im just giving a warning. Its the same with Reactors at NW actually, 75 credits or buy a mod at 25 credits, sell it for 20 plat and buy 3 reactors instead lol (after selling 3 mods) . 

Just being able to get a specific Riven type with the shop is a huge boon for those who get shafted bu Sortie/Sliver RNG and aren't willing to trade for them. Yes even if they're cheap it's still something that not everyone is willing to do.

If you wanted any Kitgun Riven and don't/can't go through buying one off of someone then you're only alternative is a 2% drop rate in Sorties and whatever the odds are for Palladino. Being able to only get one chance at rolling the specific Kitgun Riven you want every eight weeks isn't that great in comparison but it's still a guaranteed roll in an rng based system.

Also to those complaining about the SE farm you all really need to lay off the Kuva. While I do agree that removing all the incentive for endurance farming SP was excessive the benefit of what they did do is allowing the overwhelming majority of players to access essence at all. Losing SP endurance farming is nothing compared to the overall gain.

If people really need their Kuva fix then go back to farming Eidolons for essence or stick to boosted Kuva Survivals.

11 hours ago, xombob89 said:

So even if you would take 30min doing fissures or syndicate missions to sell a bunch of items, its still better than buying these rivens with SE if you think about value vs time spent. But ofc, to some people it may be better way of obtaining rivens regardless of this, Im just giving a warning. Its the same with Reactors at NW actually, 75 credits or buy a mod at 25 credits, sell it for 20 plat and buy 3 reactors instead lol (after selling 3 mods) . 

It really isnt since plat has a direct real world monetary value while SE doesnt. So it isnt just 75 vs 10 in-game currency spread over time in the end. The 10p has a far higher value when used to buy items obtainable elsewhere in game, and time to get it is taken away from other things you could do in the game, like passively getting Slivers for yet another riven each 7 days. Then you also have the time of selling the items that bring you the plat in addition to farming them. You have a good point with NW though.

The only way the plat would be actually worthwhile in the riven case would be if you go and work a bit extra at your job, since then you'd actually get the reward vs time in your plat gain. Plat gained from basic items in the game has a horrible time vs reward ratio when you start accounting for the actual real life value of it. Swetashop kids end up looking like well payed workers when you look at it.

vor 50 Minuten schrieb SneakyErvin:

The only way the plat would be actually worthwhile in the riven case would be if you go and work a bit extra at your job, since then you'd actually get the reward vs time in your plat gain. Plat gained from basic items in the game has a horrible time vs reward ratio when you start accounting for the actual real life value of it. Swetashop kids end up looking like well payed workers when you look at it.

isn't that obvious ???
if it's just about plat, then i would really only go to work ... sitting in the office for 8 hours and imitating work brings 80 $ or a lot more money per day. in addition there is christmas bonus and vacation bonus. or you can run your own business on the side.
how much plat can buy with a coupon? 🤣 Oh yes....

These rotations are bloody disappointing, I was expecting some armour pieces or more operator outfit, the only thing I would spend SE on is the kuva and the Umbral forma but even then I can get the kuva somewhere else and their is only 4 umbra mods and their not much incentive for me to get them.

All of the just proves that DE don`t play their own game want an example? Ash has his changes (which did nothing) but they didn`t fix his teleport glitch that makes it not open enemies up to finisher consistently. Make that make some flipping since.

Archived