Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank 30 test seems impossible, to the unprepared Tenno.

(XBOX)DrkLrdSauron

I did Umbra+Operator the first time.

Magus Repair + Magus Melt + Virtous Trojan

Amp was the Bouncing disk from the final Cetus Scaffold, and the Plaga Brace from Little Duck.

I. SPAMMED. SO. MANY. DISKS.

Void Procs, Heat Procs, Viral Procs and Umbra picking up stragglers...

Seems so damn fitting to have this duo and it worked like a charm. No pressure at all.

On 2020-12-04 at 11:12 PM, BornWithTeeth said:

Bring Ember and go absolutely berserk. Just totally apes#!t. Nikana Prime 95%. Savage.

EDIT: Sod it, builds.

I can absolutely guarantee you that this works and is funny as hell.
Use Naramon for the sweet combo extender.

nYFXdz0.jpgsfWlf6a.jpgsIATDut.jpg

This is an amazing build.

On 2020-12-04 at 5:27 AM, (XBOX)DrkLrdSauron said:

Around R5 The enemies get so tanky. Theres just not enough time to kill them all and make it to the exit. I've tried literally all methods I can see on the internet. Its driving me insane, it seems impossible no matter what method I use.

Edit: I completed the test with Mesa, after several clanmates recommending her. Also that Nox on R5 can be a problem if they dont know how to properly take it down and still have time to make it to the finish. I'm sure theres several warframes people have used to complete the test. So let us know what you did! Thank you all for your input!

Yup definitely not for the unprepared

Bring your best Grineer Steelpath setup

For me it was Titania Prime, simply for her ability to fly and thus reach life support easily. Her Dex Pixia was modded for radiation. She did really well against the beefiest of the enemies there, including Nox (assuming headshots of course). I had Eclipse infused instead of her third ability, but I'm not sure it helped. Aura I think it was Corrosive Projection (I usually have Aerodynamic on her). Other than that, a large portion of the damage dealt was through the good-old and trustworthy Plague Kripath. I also had a Tiberon for those nasty arbitration-type drones.

I didn't use the operator at all.

I failed plenty of times at practice. I succeeded in the real test on my first attempt with plenty of time left.

On 2020-12-03 at 10:27 PM, (XBOX)DrkLrdSauron said:

Theres just not enough time to kill them all and make it to the exit.

I think you (or by now rather other players stuck on this, congratulations at this point!) should know that the trash spawns are infinite, even during/after the boss phase. On my first try I just kept killing after the first boss wave and was wondering how long it would take... It didn't occur to me to trigger a life support capsule at 95~100%, because why would I? Ten minutes later it finally clicked and I finished it, still first try. Mesa FTW.

So, during the boss phase(s), if life support is dropping low, just move away from the boss(es) and clear some trash to get it back up.

On 2020-12-04 at 6:51 PM, Prexades said:

Excalibur Umbra is sadly not the best choice, because his main ability can be blocked by disruption drones. It is doable but with something like Saryn it is a lot easier. But anything that will keep your kill speed high will help. That is why AoE frames and weapons are good.

It's not like this test requires any warframe abilities at all, but Furious Javelin gives tons of bonus damage.

On 2020-12-08 at 10:39 AM, Kaotyke said:

I did Umbra+Operator the first time.

Magus Repair + Magus Melt + Virtous Trojan

Amp was the Bouncing disk from the final Cetus Scaffold, and the Plaga Brace from Little Duck.

I. SPAMMED. SO. MANY. DISKS.

Void Procs, Heat Procs, Viral Procs and Umbra picking up stragglers...

Seems so damn fitting to have this duo and it worked like a charm. No pressure at all.

A man of culture. Try that amp right now, procs void blast on every single bouncelmfao

I'm having  having a hard time jumping to the life supports that are far out. playing on xbox one .Could anyone share the button combo that keep you in the air long enough to jump that far .'I' M USING MESA .THANKS FOR ANY HELP thanks to the people who offer helpful advice .I FINALLY  got it at the end of December  MR.30 . button smash to fly  gets harder when your 56 lol .good luck for you guys still working on it  and thanks to the people offer support . f.y.i  didn't buy my account just had trouble with long flying jumps. 

On 2020-12-04 at 8:31 AM, RatataBanana said:

Man I'm literally frustrated the same way as you are. Life support always runs out. I'm watching youtube vids, seems so easy there, but somehow  I just fail with every aspects of this test to do it in time before I suffocate. I'm totally depressed and I hate this S#&$... :D

I can barely make it to the last wave. If I do, I only have 10 or less % of life support left and I rage quit usually. :D

Totally with you bro. I haven't managed it even once yet in practice. I do best with Mesa but always run out time. I am playing on Switch.

Hope we both crack it soon, its sooo hard lol

Nekros is good because his 4+aug allows tanking, and his 3 gives more life support

Mesa can use her 4 to kill everyone and everything (except drones), just bring an AOE gun and all g

Titania can fly and get life support ez, also dex pixia is good at damage too

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-12-04 at 4:14 AM, Prexades said:

I finished it on my first attempt with Saryn. Toxic Lash always active, spreading spores whenever I could.

Later I did it also with Excalibur Umbra just because I could.

If you fail than it is usually the weapon or frame selection that is the problem, if you give more information someone might be able to help you.

Sayrn did it for me, on the practice run with 41% left.
I failed the actual run but now I know I can do it.
The spores give you just enough additional kills.

Thanks

On 2020-12-04 at 10:14 AM, Prexades said:

I finished it on my first attempt with Saryn. Toxic Lash always active, spreading spores whenever I could.

Later I did it also with Excalibur Umbra just because I could.

If you fail than it is usually the weapon or frame selection that is the problem, if you give more information someone might be able to help you.

Cuold you post your build?

Archived