Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstream #150 (Dec 16)

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-12-14 at 10:36 PM, (PSN)BURNMEDUSA said:

Since theres alot new infested weapon and upcoming Corpus lich weapon, can we get some forma? :D like 10 forma on 10 different allert would be nice, even if its 25 wave each XD. 

2-3 forma per alert 20 waves each alert 2 forma -> 5 alerts 3 forma -> 3 alerts and 1 forma alert.

7 hours ago, (PSN)Thealteregoroman said:

Hello! Can we have a feature that allows us to send our converted Kuva Liches on Missions for resources and credits, ayatan sculptures and Kuva? depending on the rewards and level of missions It could be tied to a timer to where they wont span until they return...

That’s what I want but DE will not do it.

-What about having special alerts to rescue crew members for railjack?

-Syndicates expansions (new items, new cosmetics, etc...)

-Any news about wall running?

-Any news on when you will put back old events in the game, make them in game lore (no, wikipedia is not story mode) and have a solid story mode?

-When will we see noggles for the frames that still don't have one?

-When will we get all the weapons that enemies have and are missed? (Nox gun, Corpus flamethrower, Ghoul saw, etc...) We miss the old reinforcement times

-Hyena pet with Corpus Railjack?

-An idea...

Any love for normal mission types or plans to add open-ended farms to the free roam maps/Railjack?

Any improvements planned for general movement? Momentum isn't kept between some actions and automatic ledge grabs are both glitched and annoying.

When will we get the last part of the melee overhaul? It's been left unfinished and partly broken, automatic block still interferes with player actions.

Hopefully the Command intrinsics means the abandoned Railjack game mode will get some attention again. It feels very unfinished.

Yes! Finally!

Ok, Questions:

1. Will we ever be able to buy new appereance configuration slots for the operator much like we can for frames?

2. Any news on the driving car like vehicle that was shown in PoE and was related to the Orb Vallis?

3. Any news on the Third Orb?

4. Any news on Stalker Mode?

5. Any news on Modular Archwing?

Thanks for the game and see you later today!

1 hour ago, Azarif said:

Yes! Finally!

Ok, Questions:

1. Will we ever be able to buy new appereance configuration slots for the operator much like we can for frames?

2. Any news on the driving car like vehicle that was shown in PoE and was related to the Orb Vallis?

3. Any news on the Third Orb?

4. Any news on Stalker Mode?

5. Any news on Modular Archwing?

Thanks for the game and see you later today!

Third Orb mother I heard is related to Paevos and Corpus Railjack 

Wow a lot to read this forum, wow I had forgot about all these mission types just because of need for other mission types. That’s not cool. Story board mission selection not quest because we have that. Mission board like lich creation mission on a mission board, etc. the start chart is really to in my opinion great for learning how to play the game but think about the missions that you will forget about after going through the star chart. Mission board where the quest board is, makes perfect sense quality of life. You could even have the alerts there, leave the star chart for those new to the game move the other stuff to a mission board where the quest board is wow, I really forgot about a lot of missions.

Archived