Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstream #150 (Dec 16)

[DE]Rebecca

Looking forward to this

Hope this devstream will include SOMETHING about Erra / New War / Duviri, even if it’s nothing too much, just some acknowledgement would be nice. Understandably COVID has put a damper on any sort of progression towards it. 

Also, Magistar Prime when? Hehe 

I really hope that we would be able to recruit Ostrons, Solaris and syndicate operatives, as it was originally promised.

Also, what do you think about universal Ripline with Parazon for every warframe? We've already seen Tenno using this blade as a grappling hook in Jackal fight. Maybe it should be available for every warframe? And Valkyr will get a new first ability.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Command-ing... presence compelling you to the Dry Dock? What could this mean! 

Questions for dev stream:

1. Will we be able to use the Liches that we have "converted" ?
  2. Will Railjack get other mission types? Spy railjack mission would be so cool and would be great to use Itzal archwings cloaking while moving (like Void Cloak).
  3. Will we get to take the fight to the Sentients? I'd rather be on the offensive rather than waiting to get invaded again.
  4. Can we save refugees from Grineer tilesets and get Ostron or Steel Meridian standing?

49 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream.pngHi Everyone!

It’s almost time for Home Devsteam #10, also officially known as Devstream #150!

First - don’t forget we moved the date and time. You can join us this WEDNESDAY, December 16 at 11 a.m ET for the stream.

We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of me, Steve, Sheldon, Geoff and Scott.

We have a lot to talk about. We have even more to show. We are yet to group up on a stream and go over our 2020 Wrap up post. When it comes to content - we’ll be spending time going over Lavos and his Serpents, what a Necramech can do across the Origin System, and much much more. From Corpus Railjack to Corpus 'Queenpins'. And perhaps there's a ... Command-ing... presence compelling you to the Dry Dock? What could this mean! 

Don’t miss it - and look forward to a very special Gift of the Lotus Alert after!

See you at 11 a.m et on December 16th at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)

Are the drop chances for Necramech weapon parts ever going to be improved or changed

Hey Dev team thanks for the hard work and effort will be tuned is definitely. I hope this gets viewed the game is going great I am as always enjoying it. Right now I’m still subsuming as well as leaving weapons and form runs. I just started to run arbitration again I had forgot about that content and also increasing rep on all 3 world maps that’s a lot to keep a person busy when they can only play for maybe 6 to 10 hours a week.  I’m a whole adult with wife and kids who loves to play video games when I can find the time yeah, soooo. The game seams lonely at times I did recently do a mission 3 phase where the boss fight because of the mission alteration made the boss take time to kill and so in group I popped my power regens as well as ammo and piped some specters at the end of that I said wow that was fun. This game is great from my perspective it needs some tuning though. That boss fight allowed the team to work together and pull tricks out of the bag to win. Win someone was downed you would have to stop Rez. Then pick up where you left off. Forced teamwork it’s a 4 player game right? I would love to see more of that as well as maybe an 8 man world quest event maybe 3 staged or 3 missions final being an eidolon or big boss based on world but a staged boss that can’t be soloed. Maybe shield stack armor stack but 4 phase with adds falling in each stage forcing a revive heal ammo replenish forcing all skill use. Who cares if it’s super hard getting defeated makes a person practice or figure out a better build but continue trying till victory. We all can’t be pleased yes that’s true but this game is great I’m still having fun but that’s because I’m trying out different builds. That will end take what you guys have created and master it make your long time badass player base return and sweat to complete a world mission, so I can say it will be a while before I try that.

1 hour ago, Daddy_Cage said:

I'm getting very excited now!

tyl regor it that you?

54 minutes ago, zurefox said:

dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

ikr

49 minutes ago, Ricojohnsen said:

Looking forward to this

Hope this devstream will include SOMETHING about Erra / New War / Duviri, even if it’s nothing too much, just some acknowledgement would be nice. Understandably COVID has put a damper on any sort of progression towards it. 

Also, Magistar Prime when? Hehe 

maxresdefault.jpg

37 minutes ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Command-er Kenobi

Hello there!

8 minutes ago, insight81 said:

Hey Dev team thanks for the hard work and effort will be tuned is definitely. I hope this gets viewed the game is going great I am as always enjoying it. Right now I’m still subsuming as well as leaving weapons and form runs. I just started to run arbitration again I had forgot about that content and also increasing rep on all 3 world maps that’s a lot to keep a person busy when they can only play for maybe 6 to 10 hours a week.  I’m a whole adult with wife and kids who loves to play video games when I can find the time yeah, soooo. The game seams lonely at times I did recently do a mission 3 phase where the boss fight because of the mission alteration made the boss take time to kill and so in group I popped my power regens as well as ammo and piped some specters at the end of that I said wow that was fun. This game is great from my perspective it needs some tuning though. That boss fight allowed the team to work together and pull tricks out of the bag to win. Win someone was downed you would have to stop Rez. Then pick up where you left off. Forced teamwork it’s a 4 player game right? I would love to see more of that as well as maybe an 8 man world quest event maybe 3 staged or 3 missions final being an eidolon or big boss based on world but a staged boss that can’t be soloed. Maybe shield stack armor stack but 4 phase with adds falling in each stage forcing a revive heal ammo replenish forcing all skill use. Who cares if it’s super hard getting defeated makes a person practice or figure out a better build but continue trying till victory. We all can’t be pleased yes that’s true but this game is great I’m still having fun but that’s because I’m trying out different builds. That will end take what you guys have created and master it make your long time badass player base return and sweat to complete a world mission, so I can say it will be a while before I try that.

Fun fact using (the force)Ed action route usually doesn’t go well here

Archived