Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Prime Vault 29.5.9

[DE]Megan

On the topic of deimos, sometimes when I throw my fishing spear I lose all input functionality, the most notable being when I hit a dangling resource container or when I hit the floor (with the Spari spear). Has this already been fixed or is it an issue still? I haven't done much fishing in the Drift since discovering it.

Mirage came too early.

Спойлер

Kinda dissapointed, really wished that Loki would've been unvaulted this time.

I've been playing since around August last year, and during that period of time it's her second unvaulting already, while Mag and Loki still haven't been unvaulted.
Not the end of the world tho, just don't forget about those two the next time.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.9

f0a32e49cfd0ba9a5948fdc6a8ea4e72.png

Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault

Deafen your foes and dazzle your allies with the newest Prime Vault release. As promised, the Vault opens with Prime items that are brand new to the rotation. 

Banshee Prime and Mirage Prime return alongside their Prime Weapons and exclusive Customizations for a limited time. Frost Prime Packs, Ember Prime Packs, and their Relics have returned to the Vault.

Banshee Prime, Mirage Prime, Euphona Prime, Kogake Prime, Akbolto Prime, Helios Prime, and Deconstructor Prime Relics have been added to the drop tables! 

Visit https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault to check out the Prime Vault Offerings! 

*Banshee Prime’s System Blueprint has been changed from Rare to Uncommon, as announced here

Isolation & Arcana Bounty Flow Changes 

Read the official Dev Workshop here for full explanation and details on the following changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1240567-isolation-arcana-bounty-flow-changes/

Isolation Vault Flow Changes:

We have 4 main pillars of Isolation Vault flow changes. Not only do these changes significantly loosen the required routine, but they also aim to further improve the process for less new player confusion.

1. You will now only ever need to complete a specific Tier of Isolation Bounty once to unlock the next Tier.

1. For example: Complete the Tier 1 Isolation Vault near Necralisk Gates. You can then leave Deimos or even log off, and the next time you return to Cambion Drift you can go immediately to the Tier 2 Isolation Vault Bounty location and run that Bounty. No need to run the Tier 1 bounty again if you don’t want to.

2. Once the Isolation Vault Tier is completed, you can run the Arcana Bounty at that same Tier.

1. Similar to the new Isolation Vault flow above, you can leave the session and upon returning to Cambion Drift you can go straight into the Arcana Bounty without first completing the Isolation Vault at that location.

3. Each Isolation Vault Bounty Tier now has a specific Mother location in Cambion Drift to provide a concrete flow with less confusion.

1. Tier 1 = Mother located in ‘UNDULATUM’

2. Tier 2 = Mother located between ‘ALBRECHT'S PROSPECT’ and ‘CATABOLIC GUTTER’

3. Tier 3 = Mother located in ‘THE ABSCESS’

48b0d93c0c585a754a47fd93649580c1.jpg

1. All 3 Tiers of Isolation Vault Bounties are now available from Mother within the Necralisk.

Isolation Vault / Arcana Bounty Droptable Changes:

Now that the Arcana Bounties will be more easily accessible, it’s time to rebalance the drop tables:

1. Both Isolation Vault Bounties and Arcana Bounties now share a droptable. There are 3 different droptables for each Isolation/Arcana Bounty Tier that rotates every ~3 hours, allowing you to selectively choose the reward you seek and when - exactly how other Open World Bounties work. 

1. This rotation follows the same window as the Bounty rotation in the Necralisk.

2. 980f36ef2bf7c4b4ba4c334cebdf4138.png

2. Rewards within the Isolation Vault/Arcana Bounties have been rebalanced to provide a better kick at the can for higher coveted rewards:

Droptable content breakdown:

• Orokin Matrixes 

• Less % chance overall.

• Relics

• Midpoint % between the two old Bounty types.

• Necramech Weapon Parts 

• Now split up among the three droptables so you can target.

• Necramech Mods

• Similar drop % chance, but split up to allow more targeted runs.

• Deimos Arcanes

• Significantly higher drop % chance.

• Scintillant (T1)

• Midpoint drop % chance between the two old Bounty types

• Weapon parts (T2 & T3)

• Slightly reduced: You only ever need 1 of the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprint. Getting all the way to the Arcana Bounties and receiving another Weapon Blueprint is not a feel good moment. Although this doesn’t completely eliminate getting duplicates, the drop % reduction does allow for better chances towards the other rewards.

No longer in the tables:

Both of these have been taken out to allow for better odds at getting newer/desired rewards.

• Rare Deimos Gems

• Endo

Our Warframe PC Droptable site has been updated to reflect the above changes. 

BONUS: Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints are now tradable! 

To balance out the Weapon Blueprint drop % reduction we’ve made the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints tradable. The Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa parts were already Tradable, but it’s now one step further. 

Optimizations:

• Made systemic micro-optimizations to shader memory on PC and XB1.

• Fixed a giant memory leak caused by disabling Multi-Threaded Rendering (Huge thanks to .Zexal for helping diagnose!)

Changes:

• Bonewidow Necramech’s can now be found patrolling or in its deactivated state in The Cambion Drift, similar to Voidrig Necramechs. 

Fixes:

• Fixed rare DirectX 12 crash when exiting Warframe.

• Fixed rare DirectX 12 crash that could occur in a combat-heavy situation.

• Fixed loss of functionality if you used a controller to open up the Pause Menu while viewing Bounties and viewed a squad member's profile. You can no longer open the Pause Menu while viewing Bounties.

• Fixed Grineer Crewship explosion FX appearing blocky when destroyed in Railjack missions. This also fixes an unnecessary texture loading in. 

• Fixed some animation issues where the Quanta Vandal’s arms wouldn’t fully open after reload. This also fixed related motion blur on reload. 

• Fixed script error with the Quanta Vandal. 

• Fixed script error with Excalibur’s Slash Dash.

dope

6 minutes ago, Rantear said:

Mirage came too early.

Reveal hidden contents

Kinda dissapointed, really wished that Loki would've been unvaulted this time.

I've been playing since around August last year, and during that period of time it's her second unvaulting already, while Mag and Loki still haven't been unvaulted.
Not the end of the world tho, just don't forget about those two the next time.

I am pretty sure Mirage has never been unvaulted before actually, I think you are remembering wrong. 

I just checked the wiki both Mag and Loki have been unvaulted before, and Mirage never has been. 

If you started more recently it might feel that way because Mirage was probably vaulted for the first time ever while you were playing, and you thought that was from an "unvaulting". 

Loki and Mag had their last unvaulting packs long ago so you may have missed them, but they have been unvaulted before. 

vor 23 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.9

f0a32e49cfd0ba9a5948fdc6a8ea4e72.png

Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault

Deafen your foes and dazzle your allies with the newest Prime Vault release. As promised, the Vault opens with Prime items that are brand new to the rotation. 

Banshee Prime and Mirage Prime return alongside their Prime Weapons and exclusive Customizations for a limited time. Frost Prime Packs, Ember Prime Packs, and their Relics have returned to the Vault.

Banshee Prime, Mirage Prime, Euphona Prime, Kogake Prime, Akbolto Prime, Helios Prime, and Deconstructor Prime Relics have been added to the drop tables! 

Visit https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault to check out the Prime Vault Offerings! 

*Banshee Prime’s System Blueprint has been changed from Rare to Uncommon, as announced here

Isolation & Arcana Bounty Flow Changes 

Read the official Dev Workshop here for full explanation and details on the following changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1240567-isolation-arcana-bounty-flow-changes/

Isolation Vault Flow Changes:

We have 4 main pillars of Isolation Vault flow changes. Not only do these changes significantly loosen the required routine, but they also aim to further improve the process for less new player confusion.

1. You will now only ever need to complete a specific Tier of Isolation Bounty once to unlock the next Tier.

1. For example: Complete the Tier 1 Isolation Vault near Necralisk Gates. You can then leave Deimos or even log off, and the next time you return to Cambion Drift you can go immediately to the Tier 2 Isolation Vault Bounty location and run that Bounty. No need to run the Tier 1 bounty again if you don’t want to.

2. Once the Isolation Vault Tier is completed, you can run the Arcana Bounty at that same Tier.

1. Similar to the new Isolation Vault flow above, you can leave the session and upon returning to Cambion Drift you can go straight into the Arcana Bounty without first completing the Isolation Vault at that location.

3. Each Isolation Vault Bounty Tier now has a specific Mother location in Cambion Drift to provide a concrete flow with less confusion.

1. Tier 1 = Mother located in ‘UNDULATUM’

2. Tier 2 = Mother located between ‘ALBRECHT'S PROSPECT’ and ‘CATABOLIC GUTTER’

3. Tier 3 = Mother located in ‘THE ABSCESS’

48b0d93c0c585a754a47fd93649580c1.jpg

1. All 3 Tiers of Isolation Vault Bounties are now available from Mother within the Necralisk.

Isolation Vault / Arcana Bounty Droptable Changes:

Now that the Arcana Bounties will be more easily accessible, it’s time to rebalance the drop tables:

1. Both Isolation Vault Bounties and Arcana Bounties now share a droptable. There are 3 different droptables for each Isolation/Arcana Bounty Tier that rotates every ~3 hours, allowing you to selectively choose the reward you seek and when - exactly how other Open World Bounties work. 

1. This rotation follows the same window as the Bounty rotation in the Necralisk.

2. 980f36ef2bf7c4b4ba4c334cebdf4138.png

2. Rewards within the Isolation Vault/Arcana Bounties have been rebalanced to provide a better kick at the can for higher coveted rewards:

Droptable content breakdown:

• Orokin Matrixes 

• Less % chance overall.

• Relics

• Midpoint % between the two old Bounty types.

• Necramech Weapon Parts 

• Now split up among the three droptables so you can target.

• Necramech Mods

• Similar drop % chance, but split up to allow more targeted runs.

• Deimos Arcanes

• Significantly higher drop % chance.

• Scintillant (T1)

• Midpoint drop % chance between the two old Bounty types

• Weapon parts (T2 & T3)

• Slightly reduced: You only ever need 1 of the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprint. Getting all the way to the Arcana Bounties and receiving another Weapon Blueprint is not a feel good moment. Although this doesn’t completely eliminate getting duplicates, the drop % reduction does allow for better chances towards the other rewards.

No longer in the tables:

Both of these have been taken out to allow for better odds at getting newer/desired rewards.

• Rare Deimos Gems

• Endo

Our Warframe PC Droptable site has been updated to reflect the above changes. 

BONUS: Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints are now tradable! 

To balance out the Weapon Blueprint drop % reduction we’ve made the Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa Blueprints tradable. The Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa parts were already Tradable, but it’s now one step further. 

Optimizations:

• Made systemic micro-optimizations to shader memory on PC and XB1.

• Fixed a giant memory leak caused by disabling Multi-Threaded Rendering (Huge thanks to .Zexal for helping diagnose!)

Changes:

• Bonewidow Necramech’s can now be found patrolling or in its deactivated state in The Cambion Drift, similar to Voidrig Necramechs. 

Fixes:

• Fixed rare DirectX 12 crash when exiting Warframe.

• Fixed rare DirectX 12 crash that could occur in a combat-heavy situation.

• Fixed loss of functionality if you used a controller to open up the Pause Menu while viewing Bounties and viewed a squad member's profile. You can no longer open the Pause Menu while viewing Bounties.

• Fixed Grineer Crewship explosion FX appearing blocky when destroyed in Railjack missions. This also fixes an unnecessary texture loading in. 

• Fixed some animation issues where the Quanta Vandal’s arms wouldn’t fully open after reload. This also fixed related motion blur on reload. 

• Fixed script error with the Quanta Vandal. 

• Fixed script error with Excalibur’s Slash Dash

Danke. Aber könnt ihr Mal wieder die kuva Bramma wie früher machen . Es ist einfach nur doof wie die jetzt ist . Wieso macht ihr Sachen rein die geil sind wenn ihr sie eh umändern tut ins negative den macht es doch gleich einfach so und nicht erst andersrum

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

I am pretty sure Mirage has never been unvaulted before actually, I think you are remembering wrong. 

That's only because she got vaulted last year. She's been available for 2 years out of 3, the entire time she's ever existed.

Meanwhile Mag was available for a couple of months during these same 3 years, and that was 2 years ago already.

The grouping of frames as a theme can be fun, but it can be frustrating to watch multiple frames come and go. Mag and Banshee hold the current record for longest unavailability, while other frames that were gone for MUCH shorter times came and went (Oberon a year ago, now Mirage).

At least we're getting Banshee now, and hopefully Mag will be next.

4 минуты назад, Tesseract7777 сказал:

I just checked the wiki both Mag and Loki have been unvaulted before, and Mirage never has been. 

I can't "remember" wrong, as i'm stating a fact based upon my prime collection (i didn't buy even a single prime off another player during that time)

I appreaciate the bounty changes but... It took you just a couple months too long. I've already finished the grind of both necramechs and ALL the mech guns.
I mean, this will help when you'll release another one, but seriously. How much time these changes would save, were they  introduced about a month after deimos' original release.

DE, you need to learn how to try to predict these things long before you have to fix them. This happens almost every time with new content islands you introduce. There has to be some kind of a pattern that could help in predicting player base reaction and preventing the necessity of patches such as this.

29 minutes ago, Zenimune said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Just to let you know, the Sigma and Octantis isn't functioning quite properly:

The first hit of the neutral combo (regardless of stance) will come before any combo you're doing, slide attacks included.

The shield is thrown before slam attacks which shouldn't be the case, and the waits for the shield to come back before the slam attack is finished.

Please fix this DE. My favourite melee weapon is a pain to use because of this :(

I just looked at the Damaged Necramech Weapon parts offered by all 3 tiers both inside AND outside the Necralisk and it was the receiver for all 3 tiers.  The way it was worded in the update made it sound like the different Necramech Weapon parts would drop from different bounties like the other weapon parts.  Was that supposed to be the case?  If not, can it PLEASE be the case?

5 minutes ago, Rantear said:

I can't "remember" wrong, as i'm stating a fact based upon my prime collection (i didn't buy even a single prime off another player during that time)

Shrug, I was just trying to phrase it in a nice way. 

The fact is you can check the wiki history https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Prime_Vault

Not really much else to say. I understand your frustration about Mag btw it's been a really long time since she was last out of the vault, the system needs an overhaul. Super old primes like Loki and Mag should have their relics added to Baro's rotation like Volt imo. There are way too many primes for the current vault system to work, I do sympathize, I took a long break from the game and am missing plenty of primes myself. 

Others have mentioned this(and they have a good point), but what is the reason behind having 3 different mothers on deimos offer the vault teirs? Wouldn't it be better to:
1- have all mothers offer all teirs of bounty,
2-have the esophage deposit players by the mother who offers the next teir after completing the vault,
3- mark on the map (in-game) where the respective mother is?
As it is, the system is quite confusing and not explained anywhere.

10 minutes ago, Rantear said:

Well, by your logic Chroma could've been unvaulted as well, because he's never been unvaulted before 😁

Haha it's not my logic it is DE's logic, and I'm just giving a reference to prove where their system currently is and what its past rotation has been. I'm just trying to clarify any confusion for anyone reading, I'm not trying to defend the silly vaulting system. 

Right now it has become a serious problem. 

At this point if you enter the game now and start playing, right after a frame had its prime vaulted, you could easily find yourself waiting as long as people do for a brand new frame to get its first prime, to ever get a shot at that prime again without just straight buying it from someone. 

That's over the top, it needs to change. Old frames need to be added to Baro's rotation, and Vault's should have more frames, and rotate more often imo. Maybe other changes could be made as well, those are just ideas off the top of my head. 

It's also backwards how its chosen. From what I understand it isn't even straight "turns" like the new primes, it's more decided based partly on how many people have that prime or don't, in their inventory. 

Probably they haven't chosen Mag because it's been unvaulted so many times and so many old players have extra parts or relics from back in the day, that there are still a lot of people who have Mag or maybe DE is just looking at a glut of relics, who knows. The whole system is a mess. 

il y a 40 minutes, p_silveira a dit :

I've said this before, but it is worth mentioning again:

Who is this supposed to be helping again? Cuz I seriously can't think of one single case where this design helps anyone. Why not let all the mother spawns have all the three tiers of bounties? There is zero indication ingame of where you should go next after the first tier, and makes zero sense whatsoever. It's even worse if you are a new player that has no idea this system exists. 

this

Archived