Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom - Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: During an event run I was leveling my Voidrig. Started at 0, got it to max (38 for me at that time) and then died. When I got back in the Voidrig I was reset back to level 6. Then when I died again, I was at 27, then died one more time and it was at 10. I ended the mission at rank 15 with bonus.
  • VISUAL: Only took a screenshot when it was 27 and 10, didn't get one for it maxed but this still shows it. Also forgot to use F6 and used Steam screenshot instead, sorry.

IKpogE1.png

MLdg2S8.png

0gIiWne.png

• REPRODUCTION: Take an unranked necramech into endurance level of the operation, level it up some, then have it die.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have kept my experience, or at least most of it. I should have left the mission with a rank 38 Voidrig.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I lost most of my xp after getting my Voidrig maxed, and left the mission with a rank 15 Voidrig.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: My xp was changed drastically after every time I died in my Voidrig. This has happened on 2 runs, couldn't tell you out of how many exactly.

Had an issue in Orphix Venom Endurance where I could not Transference from Operator back into either my Warframe or Necromech. Enemies completely ignored me yet I was still able to function normally as the Operator. Dropping down into a void only placed me back as Operator on top of my Warframe but not in it. Eventually I was able to get back inside but I don't know how... possibly died from weapons crossfire. Everything seems normal for about 4 or 5 minutes until it once again happened exactly as before.

• DESCRIPTION: In Orphix Viper missions, me Necramech and weapon lose all affinity when leaving the mission.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown. Mission appears normal until over.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Voidrig and mauselon getting affinity as normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Voidrig and Mauselon are still unranked after mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Can happen on any mission, randomly.

• TYPE: Affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: After completing a mission on operation orphyx venom endurance defeating 36 of that things, I had literally no affinity on my necramech nor weapom
  • VISUAL: I dont know how to upload it
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have get some affinity
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didnt get any
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time, seriously, does it need more?

Hello this is actually not a bug, more like a suggestion.

Can the Necramech HUD color costumized please? Cause the light brown color almost can't be distinguishable from the background Lighting (this is from my pov), at least just a limited color is fine like bright red or bright blue/green.

Thank you in advance

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing orphix venom endurance and completed 36, but after the mission, my necramech, archgun, and exaulted weapon didn't keep any affinity
  • VISUAL: I only have screenshots of after the fact
  • https://imgur.com/a/IoLaJam

• https://imgur.com/a/ajfG0pp

• REPRODUCTION: No idea how it happened
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have maxed both the archgun and exalted weapon and leveled my necramech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing gained any affinity
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Its only happened once, and I've done 36 before and gained affinity.

Also can you please add a image insert button? I spent too long trying to figure out how to link these photos. 

TYPE: mission affinity

DESCRIPTION: if necramech dies, all affinity gained by necramech or weapons is lost

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: self explanatory 

EXPECTED RESULT: if necramech dies, all affinity gained by necramech or weapons should not be lost

OBSERVED RESULT: if necramech dies, all affinity gained by necramech or weapons is lost

REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Normal game at Venom Orphix 
  • VISUAL06wwxNs.jpgEgftLU2.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea how it happened
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Arquebex should only be armed when "guard mode" is active and normal weapon should be "Fluctus"
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Arquebex is always armed and no ammo, timer or energy is being spent (arquebex can go forever fireing) and is armed, even when running arround
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once

TYPE: In-Game - Orphix Venom Endurance

DESRIPTION: Host migration causes equipped necramech archweapon (Mausolon) to become unmodded

VISUAL: Wasn't recording

REPRODUCTION: Host exctacts in the middle of mission.

EXPECTED RESULT: Normal necramech and weapons when summoning

OBSERVED RESULT: Summon necramech and damage is heavily reduced. Going from way less a clip per Orphix phase (10th Orphix) to over a clip for a phase.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

• Type: In game
  • Description: While leveling the Mausolon after using a forma, the weapon will not show affinity gained on my mission progress and upon returning to my orbiter, it is stuck at level 7.
  • Visual: Wouldn't upload
  • Reproduction: Possibly, use a forma on the Mausolon.
  • Expected Result: Weapon to gain affinity properly.
  • Observed Result: Weapon not gaining affinity and stuck at level 7. 
  • Reproduction Rate: Every time i use the Mausolon after using a forma on it.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: When in an Orphix Venom mission as a client (Endurance level, if it matters), I was killed in a Necramech and then in Operator in quick succession, and sent to my Warframe which had been parked in the Orphix bubble after the last Orphix had been killed there (there was no barrier at the time). Upon getting sent to my Warframe, I died again, was unable to revive myself or be revived until the Orphix died. After it died, I became invincible, could no longer use Transference at all, and could go into Orphix bubbles in my Warframe at will. 
VISUAL: None, sorry
REPRODUCTION: Leave a Warframe in a known spawn spot of an Orphix after it has died, wait for one to respawn there, get sent back to the Warframe, and die again.
EXPECTED RESULT: Likely getting kicked out of the Warframe and into the Operator upon revival, or sent outside the bubble?
OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe was unable to revive until after Orphix was gone, and became invincible, unable to use Transference, and immune to Orphix bubbles.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, haven't tried, not really willing to try again for fear of being accused of cheating.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: With 'Toggle Aim Weapon' set to on, bonewidow will not hover while using ironbride. With 'Toggle Aim Weapon' set to off, bonewidow will hover while using ironbride.
  • VISUAL: nah
  • REPRODUCTION: Use quick melee while hovering with ironbride
  • EXPECTED RESULT: With hold to aim ironbride can be used while hovering, with toggle to aim bonewidow will no longer hover if ironbride's quick melee is used
  • OBSERVED RESULT: with toggle to aim bonewidow will no longer hover if ironbride's quick melee is used
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: On the Corpus tileset, in the open room with the elevator, there are two elevated rooms that can spawn resonators. Necramechs can't go through the doorway of the one on the right. To get to a resonator, you have to go Operator and shoot it with your amp. If you jump back into the Necramech while in the room, or on the ledge outside the room, your Necramech is now inside the room, and can't get out. You have to jump out, jump to the floor, and resummon your Necramech to continue on the mission.
  • VISUAL: Here's a shot of my Operator on the floor, looking up at the ledge.
  • 0QPRYsX.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Jump your Necramech onto the ledge, transfer out, go into the room, transfer back in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to walk into the room in my 'mech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mech gets stuck in the door way more often than not. Even if it isn't stuck, it can't leave the room without being summoned.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Nullifier does not affect the warframe's ability after exiting the necramech.
  • VISUALVideo and another example.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go back to the Warframe after using Necramech (I've only tested it after  killing an orphix) and find a nullifer. I noticed that after running through the map with Wukong's second abilitty and not getting stopped by Nullifiers.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should not be able to use abilities.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  I can use most of my abilities.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost aways. I only tested with Wukong but I'm pretty sure that works with every Warframe.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: Well i went in a public OV T3 event, i was with random people, and suddenly in the middle of the game, after destroying all Resonators the Orphix still doesn't open and we can't damage it
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

BKkkIGu.png

• REPRODUCTION: i don't know how to replicate this bug, it just happened, and its either that there is still one more resonator that we did not kill since it doesn't show  up in the map or it just doesn't open at all
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i expected that the Orphix would open up after destroying the resonators , but right here it didn't opened up and we can't damage it either, we ended up having to extract because we fail to destroy that orphix
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the Orphix did not open or show up its vulnerable spots which is supposedly what it should do after destroying all resonators
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it just happened now as i posted this . it is the first time that this happened to me atleast 

• TYPE: Orphix Venom Endurance
  • DESCRIPTION: My Fluctus lost all xp upon my necramech dying.
  • VISUAL: No need.
  • REPRODUCTION: From what I can tell, it happens from your mech dying.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I forma'd my Fluctus, taking it into an endurance run, and I expected it to level to 30.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I had just forma'd my fluctus, and during the mission I leveled it from 0 to 30. Once I died on the necramech around wave 35... my Fluctus xp progress disappeared from the scoreboard screen entirely, and was back to UNRANKED once I got back to orbiter.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens relatively consistently if your Necramech dies from what I can tell.

FWIW, I was using Voidrig if that helps at all.

• TYPE: In-Game, Necramech Affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: I was playing Operation Orophix Venom Endurance. I ended up taking an unranked 4 forma Voidrig and an unranked 2 forma Fluctus into the mission. After dying on my Necramech at wave 30+, I used a nearby Necramechs left by father. After re-summoning my own Necramech it was Rank 2 and the archgun was rank 7. I attempted to extract from the mission however the timer would reset or disappear after around 10 seconds, making extracting alone impossible. Completed 36 waves and extracted, last mission results showed no affinity for either reset weapon. Upon looking in the arsenal the weapons ended up at rank 3 and 12 respectively. However during the mission the Voidrig reached rank  20+ and the Fluctus reached max rank.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/KlkzvRm
  • REPRODUCTION: Likely to do with losing your Necramech or re-summoning your Necramech. Could be caused by entering one of fathers Necramech, and possibly with your Warframe self reviving while your Necramech is down.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My Necramech and archgun should have retained the levels gained throughout the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: At one point my Necramech and archgun were reset to rank 0.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to take a screenshot
  • VISUAL: Unable to do so, not working
  • REPRODUCTION: try to take a screenshot in different places, no clicking noise and nothing saved to WF screenshot folder
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Screenshot would have been taken and saved to folder
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's intermittent and usually restarting client helps and after a while it fails again

• DESCRIPTION: Ability use prevented bug in the orphix venom event AGAIN, after the hotfix 29.6.2 (patched the bug caused by resummoning it and its last position was inside an Nullifier) but this time i suspect it is caused by transferring into necramech while the mech is in a nullifier bubble
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: i suspect it is caused by transferring into necramech while the mech is in a nullifier bubble
  • EXPECTED RESULT: BE ABLE to use abilities and transfer out of necramech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: NOT ABLE to use abilities and transfer out of necramech
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 times (all on corpus map) after hotfix 29.6.2

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Orphix Venom doesn't load the correct tileset
VISUAL: not needed
REPRODUCTION: Launch the operation from the star map or alert menu
EXPECTED RESULT: It should be the Gas City tileset or whatever that's called now
OBSERVED RESULT: It's Grineer Galleon tileset
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In Game, during Orphix Venom
  • DESCRIPTION: Couldn't use necramech abilities, or transference during mission. Started out normally (able to use abilities and transference), but suddenly in the middle of the mission, was unable to do anything. Was stuck in necramech. Attempted to die to see if this would reset it, but it didn't. Upon death, returned to frame, was able to summon necramech and transfer in, but then unable to leave again or use necramech abilities. Dying again still did not reset.
  • VISUAL: I have a screen shot showing "ability cannot be used" while I'm in my necramech, but for some reason, I can't seem to upload it here (am I missing an "upload image" button??).
  • REPRODUCTION: Occurred in 4/5 missions on 12/28.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to use abilities/transference during Orphix Venom mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was not able to use abilities/transference during mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurred in 4/5 missions on 12/28. Both low, middle, and high tiers. I was on the same frame each time (Protea), both in the Orphix zone and outside of it when I realized I couldn't use abilities. I was not casting an ability on Protea prior to it happening. Was in my necramech each time I realized I suddenly couldn't use abilities/transference. 

• DESCRIPTION: In multiple missions my Necramech lost all gained affinity on multiple occasions. The group I was in did a total of 24 waves of the event. I started in the mission at rank 16. At 9 minutes it showed the mech at rank 22. I finished the mission at rank 21. 
  • VISUAL:  (screenshots only available for the Orphix Venom event.)YvcSTWA.png4tDnZ9M.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Play any open world/orphix venom with a necramech that has been reset using a forma.
  • EDIT: I have found that any time the mech is destroyed, or my warframe dies it automatically resets all affinity to 0.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The affinity/bonus affinity I earned would be rewarded at the end of the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The affinity rewarded was only that earned after a reset. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened twice in one night. It happened once in Orb vallis and once again in Orphix Venom.

I suspect this isn't Orphix venom specific, but its the only point of reference I have.

Host migration removes the effect of all weapon mods for Archgun on your nechromech.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After a host migration, arch guns equipped by nechromechs do base damage, acting as though no mods are equipped on them.  I suspect if you have multiple version of the same archgun, like how everyone ended up with 4 mausolons that after the migration happens the game is taking values from the wrong gun (that isn't equiped by any loadout anywhere).
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Kill several Orphix.
    • Have the host leave
    • attempt to continue
    • arch gun does negligible damage and would take approximately 20 minutes to kill an Orphix at wave 20+  rather than the 10 seconds from pre host migration values
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Your weapons and mechs should be just as effective after a host migration as they were before the migration.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After a host migration, arch guns equipped my nechromechs do base damage, acting as though no mods are equipped on them
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It feels like 100%, but it may by that the issue happens only when you're not the host after migration, or the other way around.

I've now sold all my excess Mausolons and will report back if that is a solution (this still shouldn't be happening and should be fixed internally, rather than forcing players to sell duplicates due to bugs and inconsistent code.

I don't think i've seen other people post this particular one so here goes:

• DESCRIPTION: Dead companion resets necramech rank back to 0. My necramech was at rank 37 (almost 38 but already 38 in the mission progress, which was the max rank at the time) and i was at the 35th orphix when this happened. I didn't really pay attention to the detail but i think it didn't get reset until i re-enter the necramech.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter operation with a newly forma-ed necramech, let a companion die by waiting till the bleedout timer runs out, exit necramech and re-enter it, obtained affinity reset.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity stay at where it was before exiting necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech rank got reset back to 0.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1, only happened once so far.

From what I can tell, if either warframe, companion or the necramech itself died, then the affinity earned by necramech would get reset.

Archived