Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom - Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I'm trying to level up my warframe while running these missions, so I am constantly popping in and out of my warframe and necramech. After some time, I start experiencing delays in my warframe's abilities (as though the host is starting to lag); Afterwards, I end up locked in my necramech with my abilities locked as well. Sometimes this is fixed after my necramech is destroyed, then redeployed, but other times, this bug remains, regardless of how many times the mech is destroyed. This, in turn, forces us to extract early, because our main weapons are unable to keep up with the Orthryx once it gets around Level 50-60 and the hordes of enemies are destroying the necramechs faster than we can redeploy them.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Switch between warframe, operator and necramech, until experiencing delay in warframe's abilities; switch between the 3 a few more times until locked in necramech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Warframe's abilities should not be delaying on use and necramech should not lock you in and prevent abilites
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe's abilities are delayed, then locked inside necramech and unable to use abilities
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 90%

- I am a lone clan member ghost clan and in order to get the trophy at the end, I alone need to get 18800 total points (that's probably equivalent to an hour inside this mission, at the least) and because of this bug, I can't even get half of that. Please fix this soon, thank you.

I was in warframe mode, got killed. As soon as that happened the yellow null field appeared and kept my frame in a forever limbo of sitting down \ dead.  /unstuck dosent do anything and now i'm just stuck in the middle of the area with my frame sitting down while everything bashes upon it with no damage.

Couldnt self revive since i was a downed warframe in the middle of the null field, allies revived me but my frame is forever in the sitting position as if you are entering the null field.

Gods dang it. the enemies finally knocked me back upwards from sitting position, could move and attack in warframe mode again, albeit im forever invulnerable. Couldnt get out of the frame in operator mode, and the moment i touched another null field, operator mode will no longer work.  So now im stuck sitting down. again.

So far I had three bugs in just one day of playing the operation:

1. The warframe no longer can sprint nor evade, no idea what caused it, it just happened once so havent the chance to study it

2. After entering the necramec wasn't able to leave it, even after it was destroyed, I was able to change between warframe and operator normally, but then I recalled the necra again and the problem persisted till we extarcted. Same as before no idea what caused it, and just happened once

3. I was in my voidrig using a mausolon, and suddenly it was like I have any mods equipped, when I realice it the necra health was on it base and the mausolon and 4th ability were making no damage and had no elemental damage equipped, luckily the bug fixed afeter various minutes, but wasnt able to find any kind of detonator nor what fixed it.

Edit:

Day 2 of the event:

1. After a hst migration the damge of my amp was a half of what it was, then it was a second host migration and the damage ws a third, it happened twice that day.

2. After that second host migration the orphyx stop falling after the 10 one, which was the one we were fighting against.

3. After a mission I ws unable to interact with the star chart, it is not the first time I have met with that bug, still waiting for it to be fixed.

Le 18/12/2020 à 22:08, HelmetTooTight a dit :
  • TYPE: Affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: Archgun Affinity from Operation is bugged; any affinity gained for it using the Necramech is not saved after extracting. Example: I equipped my Level 36 Kuva Ayanga (no Gravimag) on my Bonewidow. I went into the mission and leveled it to Level 38 (from which I can see by looking at the in-game scorebard). After extracting, its level was back to Level 36.
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into Operation with not max level archgun equipped on Necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should gain XP and keep it upon extracting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: XP was reset to pre-mission state. (i.e. no affinity gained)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

EDIT: Another bug: shows Level 38 in my Profile, but functionally it's still Level 36 (can't add mods past Level 36 capacity/can't forma since it's not Level 38)

Seems to be an Operation specific bug, brought my unranked Kuva Ayanga to T1 Arcana Bounty and it leveled as expected there.

Video-proof :

• TYPE: In Game, weapon
  • DESCRIPTION: After any mission the Mausolon Arch Gun doesn't retain the experience it had acquired. "Fixed" by gaining exp outside of Necramech (archgun deployer)
  • VISUAL: Visually the Arch Gun levels up, in mission, and you get the sounds/visual cues you would expect. In the tab page (the recap of the mission) the Mausolon doesn't show up, at all.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, it happened after a mission where the Necramech died, and since then exp bugged out. I don't know if it is dependant on the death or just some random spaghetti code.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After the mission Mausolon should be lvl 30, including bonus exp. | After the mission Mausolon should be lvl 30 excluding bonus exp
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mausolon went back to lvl 22, the level it was before the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only when bugged, if you go into a normal mission and gain exp that way (with the archweapon deployer) it fixes the bug and you can regain exp normally. Haven't been able to reproduce the bug yet.

Edit: From previous comments I see that it is operation-specific, not tied to Necramech?

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: Warframe getting stuck in revival state. Revival diamond fills when trying to revive but revive never happens. Also the death timer never runs out so player is stuck in perma-down. Doesn’t matter if orphix is present or not when trying to revive

REPRODUCTION: Unknown  Possibly being in a down state when the orphix spawns and Warframe is inside the bubble (both times the down frame was in the bubble)

• DESCRIPTION: Affinity is not saved for the Archgun your Necramech is using during the Operation: Orphix Venom Endurance missions after extracting. Only saves if you leave mission and forfeit rewards. Mission Results screen is also unavailable.
  • VISUAL: (None provided, because there's no mission results screen to screenshot!)
  • REPRODUCTION: Forma any Arch-Gun, equip if on your Necramech, hop into the mission. Do any amount of rounds, extract. Cry when
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Arch-Gun receives the Affinity that is reported within the mission when you extract. Mission results are available. A happy tenno with a leveled gun.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Arch-Gun remains unranked. Mission results are unavailable. Crying commences because your gun just won't level up, no matter what.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% out of 6, 2 times with 3 different unranked Arch-Guns (Prisma Dual Decurions, Grattler and Imperator Vandal)

• DESCRIPTION: Prisma Dual Decurions Arch-Guns doesn't animate properly when used by a Necramech. Only right one fires, left one animates while but has no muzzle flash or projectile/tracer leaving the barrel, as well as being held at a really odd angle downwards.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/Hp8iPjl
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Prisma Dual Decurions on Necramech. Spawn it. Shoot a little. Furrow brow while mumbling "that doesn't look right at all"
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Both of the guns point forwards and go pew pew into the enemy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only the right gun points forwards and goes pew pew into the enemy. Left one just looks sad and like it'd rather be somewhere else.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% 24/7

• TYPE: In-Game, No Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Was waiting at extraction after destroying 36 Orphix in the endurance mode. The host got disconnected/left and the rest of us got extracted with no rewards.
  • VISUAL: Just before Extracting https://imgur.com/a/WM0Wy7M Just after Extracting  https://imgur.com/a/CqdfNe3
  • REPRODUCTION: Host leaves while others are waiting at extraction.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Host leaves and all of the participants get the rewards.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: None except the host gets the rewards.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Orphix Venom endurance. I get trapped in own Voidrig, can't use any skills, can use operator, as in can't leave Voidrig. Falling off the map, didn't help. Dying, as in getting Voidrig killed, didn't help. Only available skill was being able to shoot Mausolon. For very brief period was able to transfer out of Voidrig but that didnt last long.
  • REPRODUCTION: 2/2 orphix venom endurance missions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expect to be able to use operator and all voidrig skills.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Once entered Voidrig only available skill was being able to shoot Mausolon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% in 2 separate endurance runs.

• TYPE: Mission Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: The final Orphix in Advanced mode does not give a reward when destroyed. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete a full 24 Orphix round of Operation Orphix Venom: Advanced, solo.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A reward from rotation C should drop.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No reward dropped.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Currently tested twice, both times solo and on Advanced mode.

• TYPE: Market/Gift
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempted to gift a clan mate Lavos Collection so we could both get the exclusive decor item.
  • REPRODUCTION: I believe the bundle is failed to gift due to owning the alt helmet which can be obtained from the operation.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should have been gifted the bundle.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received the error message: "[USER] cannot receive this item as a gift because they already own it."
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've tried gifting it at least 3 times, with the same error message. The only thing they own in the bundle is the alt helmet. They even tried cancelling their Lavos crafting in foundry.

On 2020-12-18 at 11:08 PM, HelmetTooTight said:
  • TYPE: Affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: Archgun Affinity from Operation is bugged; any affinity gained for it using the Necramech is not saved after extracting. Example: I equipped my Level 36 Kuva Ayanga (no Gravimag) on my Bonewidow. I went into the mission and leveled it to Level 38 (from which I can see by looking at the in-game scorebard). After extracting, its level was back to Level 36.
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into Operation with not max level archgun equipped on Necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should gain XP and keep it upon extracting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: XP was reset to pre-mission state. (i.e. no affinity gained)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

EDIT: Another bug: shows Level 38 in my Profile, but functionally it's still Level 36 (can't add mods past Level 36 capacity/can't forma since it's not Level 38)

Seems to be an Operation specific bug, brought my unranked Kuva Ayanga to T1 Arcana Bounty and it leveled as expected there.

i have had the same happen with nechramech breaking while having unranked fluctus at the beginning and being maxed during the mission and after breaking it was back to unranked

• DESCRIPTION: Abilities get Blocked, including Transferrence
  • REPRODUCTION: Press 5 to Transfer into Necramech, or die as an operator, so this bug gets triggered for warframe. Has a significantly higher chance of appearing on Operation Orphix Venom and Open Worlds(Eidolon, Orb Vallis, Cambion Drift).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A normal Necramech transference/forced transference into Warframe, with abilities being usable as soon, as the animation ends.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Abilities are blocked untill death, and in case of Necramech, the bug persists even after death.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 in every 4-5 missions.

• DESCRIPTION: I'm getting bugged in mech where I can't cast any abilities and can't leave mech. Getting mech destroyed does nothing.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video] - I'll get a video of the next time it happens I guess.Failed to get screenshot or video because mech got destroyed before I could. RIP wave 26 solo due to bug.
  • REPRODUCTION: It happens all the time. If I knew how to reproduce it I would avoid doing it. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect to be able to use my abilities and switch from mech, frame and operator without bugs since this whole event requires me to do so. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Randomly locked out of using mech abilities and switching to operator or frame. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens all the damn time on every frame I've played. Everything works fine and when I reenter mech I can't cast any abilities of leave mech. If I'm in a squad I'm pretty much stuck leaching, If I'm solo the mission is just done. 

• DESCRIPTION: I was running the operation and suddenly couldn't exit the voidrig or use any powers. Any time I tried it'd pop up a little notice saying "Ability use prevented." Eventually the necromech was destroyed and I could use powers again, until I resummoned my voidrig and entered it, then it was back to being unable to use any powers or exit.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: I've only had it happen once so far.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to use my abilities.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I couldn't use any abilities while in my necromech.

• TYPE: Operation Orphix In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing advanced Operation Orphix and endurance Operation Orphix. Sometimes my voidrig's abilities are all prevented and I cannot transfer out. Even after the necramech dying and re-summoned, the issue persists.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to fight in my voidrig as usual
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was no longer able to use any voidrig abilities or transfer out, even after it's destroyed and getting a new 1
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 4/5 times in my orphix runs

• DESCRIPTION: Doing advanced Operation Orphix and endurance Operation Orphix. Sometimes my after my voidrig is destroyed, my operator freeze and all I can do was pan the camera slowly
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to fight in my operator form as usual
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was no longer able to do anything with my operator. I cannot move, fire my amp or void dash. Was able to transfer into my warframe after the orphix in the area is defeated.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 2/5 times in my orphix runs

• DESCRIPTION: When doing endurance Operation Orphix the exit waypoint is inaccurate often with an up or down green arrow showing next to the icon
  • REPRODUCTION: when doing 6 Orophix and leaving
  • EXPECTED RESULT: reliable waypoint
  • OBSERVED RESULT: An accurate green waypoint will appear if you wait until 2 orphix areas are showing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time

• DESCRIPTION: Necramech Affinity lost on Self-Respawn.
  • VISUAL: Unnecessary
  • REPRODUCTION: Gather affinity and then get downed on your Warframe and finally hit the respawn button
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity lost should be 10%
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All Affinity Lost
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• TYPE: Operation Orphix Venom Endurance
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot Leave Warframe, Cannot go into Operator Form, Cannot move inside the barrier. Need to press Escape to move after entering barrier after Orphix has been destroyed. I do not take any damage from any ability or NPCs.
  • VISUAL

• TYPEOperation Orphix Venom Endurance
  • DESCRIPTION: no affinity to archgun after extraction from operation event, using forma'd fluctus with necramech.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: completed two runs in the past hour. one time I had a host migration- the second time no host migration. was levelling archgun (fluctus) using necramech
  • EXPECTED RESULT: for my fluctus to be max rank when I exited the mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: fluctus shows rank zero in arsenal
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  2 times in 2 missions

• TYPE: In-Game --> During Orphix endurance mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Getting knocked out of operator mode, then into warframe. Being knocked down, revived and unable to use the operator mode (Being in the area of the Orphix just displays the disabled warframe animation without launching me into operator), I was using Excalibur Umbra
  • VISUAL:  Sorry, I forgot to capture an image
  • REPRODUCTION: Not known, but I heard from my teammate that this happens to Umbra often
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Launched into operator mode
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Operator mode "disappeared". Unable to activate it with the "5" button, or be automatically launched into it when in the Orphix area
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened once so far

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was getting in my mech and for some reason couldn't use my abilities at all 
  • VISUAL: not
  • REPRODUCTION: i don't know
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should be able to use my abilities 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i couldn't use my abilities 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:every time im playing the new missions in this operation 

• TYPE: In-Game, During Orphix Endurance Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Was using my Necramech; got stuck with an ABILITY USE PREVENTED somehow, so I could not use any Necramech or Operator powers. Once Necramech was destroyed, I'd be returned to Operator form, and able to use Warframe powers fine. Resummoning the necramech after it finished cooldown periord and reentering it once more trapped me inside the vehicle.
  • VISUAL: No screenshot. Every time I tried to use a power in Necramech it said ABILITY USE PREVENTED.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not exactly sure. Jumping into pits to try and reset character did not reset ability to use Abilities.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to use all 4 powers of a Necramech as well as Transferrence inside Necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I wasn't able to do such and the only way to exit the Necramech was to let enemies destroy the Necramech by damaging it. At higher levels of Orphix Endurance, you need your Storm Shield to survive, but I could not deploy it while having the bug.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No clue. I think I was a client and not the host though.

Archived