Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom!

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, Cereegolas said:

Why you have to create the new warframes more and more grindier? I mean lets compare lavos with nyx. You get nyx's all parts with "maximum" (but in reality much less) 35 assassination mission which is like 35*2 min,while at lavos for destroying 15 orphix you get around 400 phasic cells but the mission time reaches almost 15 20 min if not more... You need 1000 phasic cells for a component and 1500 for blueprint. At least make the blueprint purchasable for credits.

It also drops while you do the mission. There are some folks with luck that had every aprt dropped just runnin ghte event instead buying it. 

11 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

It's not a blueprint.It is a pre-built aura forma.

Hmm... must've picked up an Aura Forma blueprint sometime that I don't remember. Only noticed just now I had 1 more Aura Forma blueprint than I had a month ago and assumed that I had recieved it from the event. My apologies for the misconception then!

- WARFRAME does not allow Warframes on its last event of the year. I think this encapsulates the state of the game quite well to be honest.

- How can we fight sentients using warframes going forward when you introduced this 100% Warframe nullifiers? Does this mean that Sentients will have to be fought only using Necramechs in the future? Otherwise the lore would be a mess and the sentients would look stupid not using these devices all the time.

- Seriously, can you please stop making the Grineer and the Corpus braindead? Why in god's name are they fighting us? They have a literal sentient invasion in their ships and they are fighting us?? This makes 0 sense, it's stupid.

- You nerfed every single possible way to heal Necramechs, as if playing with these heavy-slow-boring pieces of metal in a supposedly fast paced game wasn't already boring.

- Another "repeat the same mission a million times to get all the rewards" event? Quite the innovation I have to say.

Honestly, is there some kind of competition inside DE to see who can come up with the most anti-fun events/systems/missions? 
The cherry on top is that you HAD to go out 2020 by nerfing something (all sources of healing Necramechs). You couldn't resist...

Please, allow All Necramechs on ALL missions before leaving for the break, being able to use the necramechs in all the missions, is by far a better test than just 2 tilesets....

-the script to run through the doors has been implemented and now you can go through any door
-if the mech get stuck somewhere, you can easily recall it in few seconds

i see no downside in allowing the necramechs to be summoned in every mission....in this way, you will get more data and feedback.

il y a 1 minute, xcrimsonlegendx a dit :

Seems to be a lot of hate going around but honestly, flaws aside I'm enjoying this so far.

Just wait until your host lefts the game and you end up failing the mission after 20 min gameplay and getting absolutely nothing.

3 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you very much.
unknown.png

Just a reminder for the upcoming Corpus Railjack missions:
Please, lock the the tactical map, since you can't tp to the foundry bay as pilot due to the UI on the bottom.
unknown.png

Buglist/ QoL Changes:

Reveal hidden contents

Can we please, please get an Waypoints revisited????
They are a mess!
There are 4 waypoint for stuff I already did.
And the exit one isn't helpfull if I i still need to look for the right door. (If you have played wf for a while you know which door might be the right one, but especially for new players this must be really annoying)
Warframe1447.jpg

And this is a long standing issue for such a core feature (more than 2 years known since i wasn't one of the first adressing this)

A few attachments on novas atomica skin aren't centered/symmetrical, such as the the edo prime chest plate and frakta shoulder guards
unknown.png

The relic upgrade segment has a to big gap between the wall and itself:

We need a favourite system for weapons/warframes and maybe arcanes:
unknown.png

We need an option to sort out vaulted and not vaulted relics. There are so many that it´s getting difficult to select the one I want during the select screen (I like running unvaulted relics public and vaulted ones with friend/clan members). Same goes for the relays ducat stations, I don´t want to turn in vaulted stuff and I´m always struggling to remember which one are aviable and which ones are not:

On multiple different amps the scaffold is clipping through the palm of your operators:

And since we are talking about the operators. Can we get an update on the gender neutral/all gender clothes?

Currently the game differs between feminine and males.
An auxiliary slot for stuff like the dreads on the emissary suit or the neck shield on the bishamo series would be really nice.
unknown.png?width=322&height=473

When are we getting the Lua spy back in the sorties mission pool?

It was removed at the 4. Mai 2017 due to low specs on some PCs, but since the minimum specs were increased some time ago and other changes to the game happened. Could it might be possible to bring it back?

Its temporary removal is even longer than the temporary removal of the trials. (U22.14.0  | 1. March 2018)

And since we got more Nightwave ranks:

Are we ever getting the operator only spy?
It was teased back then when we got the feedback changes for Nightwave:Series 2, but as far as I remember we never got the mission ingame:

No way they lock the tactical map. It also means locking the remote repairs, and fast travel across the ship. But yeah, why not, the community will soon enough see the difference anyways. And it's not because you can't go to only one room without walking a few meters with the tactical map that it's useless. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through.

So basically Necramechs are designed to eventually die and are designed to be worse than Warframes... but where is the reasoning for this?

The new Ayatan is gorgeous~! I love it's design. (It's funny, I had a dream recently with a Ayatan that looked exsactly like it. lmao.)
And, as a collector, I would love to have it for my Ayatan collection. But, that's not happening. lmao. (Same with getting the Entrati one from Loid.)

Spoiler

And, once again, I fail at doing the new Operation. I just overall suck at every Operation that comes out, I swear. lmao. But, it's what I get for not have friends or anyone to help me. But, that's honestly the path I chose getting into Warframe. I've tried so hard to make friends with people and it just never goes through. I've left three clans cause of that problem. I just don't get along with other players. They just don't like me or my personality. Can't blame them though, I'm not easy to get along with. ;v;

Ridin' solo, till I drop out of this game. (Which might be soon, tbh.)
lmao.

il y a une heure, vanaukas a dit :

It also drops while you do the mission. There are some folks with luck that had every aprt dropped just runnin ghte event instead buying it. 

Like me, got full lavos and alternative helmet BP in like may be 10 rota, but still waiting for cedo's parts

Archived