Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom!

[DE]Rebecca

I think the lore explanation of why this event requires Nechramechs is literally the worst band-aid justification I've yet to see in a video game. I can feel the negative amounts of effort invested by the person who was on that.

That aside, thanks for the update.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through. 

You better have a plan on what can and should heal a Necramech because this is just completely anti-teamplay for a cooperative game.

Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through. 

Very well then, how are we supposed to heal them up? You can't seriously consider Necramech repair sufficient? Now Bonewidow with the Meathook healing might finally be able to self-sustain, but Voidrig not so much.

(I would just ditch Voidrig for that reason alone... except even with the new skin Bonewidow still wears the shield as an apron. She may officially be gendered female but that is no reason to push here into that kind of stereotype.)

I'm having fun with the event so far. The mechs bonking their heads is good for a quick laugh. 

One thing I'd like to see though is allowing Excalibur Umbra to enter the fray with Paracesis in hand, but under normal conditions, where he stops working once his shields are depleted; which shouldn't take long. There's a bug in how frames teleport that allows Umbra to pop in for an instant, but so far just long enough to release a howl and I'd expect nothing less from him. :)

15 minutes ago, lhardy said:

Lavos parts can drop every 3 rounds from Orphix.

Ok removing Lavos. And the other parts? Like 10h+ of same mission. The problem is the same. Will have to rebalance the drop. 

EDIT: Lavos 2% DROP..... AHHAHAHAHAHA. I repeat. BORING and BORING and BORING to do the same mission for hours and hours. Worst operation ever

38 minutes ago, Hawkeye2404 said:

MAKE THE ORPHIX NOT DISABLE WARFRAMES. Seriously, that's just stupid. Just make our non-necramech weaponry deal less damage to the Orphix or something, but don't disable our warframes. Perhaps even make our warframes's energy drain while inside the Orphix's dampening field, then it would still make the dampening field do something to the warframes. But DONT disable my warframe. Please! >:(

There's still time to make this change, the event is still young. Please consider it.

At the very least make Excalibur Umbra an exception and allow him to run around in it alongside you.

12 minutes ago, lhardy said:

Is it a bug that I have know 2 mausolons ?

only 2? i got 4 now - one mastered and formated out and 3 unranked... i had two when i took my bonewidow out of the foundry and those two duplicated to 4 with this update... i wonder if that keeps going with every new mech now?

no seriously, i kept the first extra just in case DE wanted to rectify this (if it wasn't intended)... with even 2 more of them i sure as hell won't do that any longer (meaning tomorrow when i get the last AW-gun out of the foundry) since i don't intende to buy more slots for AW guns without a solid reason...

Thanks for the early update!
Liking it so far but it seems the same situation with the points-for-time spent like the beginning of SS situation.I don't even want to know the grind awaiting the tenno with 0 arcanes if it stays like that.

Also

• Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through. 

What is with the trend of nerfing healing options for everything these past few months(or is it a year)?
Why is it wrong for something to be healed properly in the game all of a sudden?

Why you have to create the new warframes more and more grindier? I mean lets compare lavos with nyx. You get nyx's all parts with "maximum" (but in reality much less) 35 assassination mission which is like 35*2 min,while at lavos for destroying 15 orphix you get around 400 phasic cells but the mission time reaches almost 15 20 min if not more... You need 1000 phasic cells for a component and 1500 for blueprint. At least make the blueprint purchasable for credits.

Archived