Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's talk about THAT moment of the Operation (SPOILERS)

Jukantos

Gerade eben schrieb quxier:

Ok, but the third quote:

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

Natah: "Who woke the Orphix? Who sang the steel lullaby to the viperous children? Who?"

Talks about the

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

Orphix

So I don't think she talks about us in those 3 quotes.

maybe. or maybe not. every has own oppiniuon 🙃:thumbup:😀🤩

2 hours ago, quxier said:

Ok, but the third quote:

Hide contents

Natah: "Who woke the Orphix? Who sang the steel lullaby to the viperous children? Who?"

Talks about the

Hide contents

Orphix

So I don't think she talks about us in those 3 quotes.

Just because it's one quote doesn't mean the subjects of both questions are the same. The way the question is asked imply the answer is the same. Kind of like asking:

"who drank all the coffee? Who ate all the bagels?" The question is about two different things while the answer is "IT WAS ME, DIO!"

4 hours ago, Drasiel said:

Thinking about these lines

Reveal hidden contents
  • Natah: "Unraveled, the serpent coiling of their genes. The secrete phrases of cell and cipher. I too am encoiled."
  • Natah: "The steel vipers sleep now, I showed them how. I.... had my reasons."
  • Natah: "Who woke the Orphix? Who sang the steel lullaby to the viperous children? Who?"

While it could be to do with lavos, I think she is talking about us, our warframes. What's the most common name our enemies call us? Betrayers. English has the idiom of a "snake in your midst" for exactly that kind of behaviour. Vipers are also venomous, and the void is like poison to sentients. The steel lullaby sounds an awful lot like something that would give you a pleasant second dream.

Where we are not being given vague numerical puzzles to work it we seem to be seeing a struggle of identity going on. Am I this? Did I do this? Who did this? Who am I now?

Problem is, that's never been what the Sentient's have called us. We've run the gamut of name (including snake, Kela's personal nickname) but the Sentients haven't referred to us that way, likely because we never betrayed them in particular. The Sentients have generally referred to us as insectoid - Hunhow mentions the 'Tenno hive' and Erra has his bee and aphid comparisons.

So it's very odd for Lotus/Natah to refer to us as snakes. Having said that, there's not many other groups involved. Even if it is the Tenno she refers to, it's highly aberrant from Sentient norms.

On 2020-12-18 at 10:49 PM, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

IMO, the necramechs should imbue Void damage + Sentient damage resistance stripping in all the weapons they fire. That's what would make the mechs start "being worth it", esp. in the case for actual Eidolon hunting and not messing around.

Shiny, new, walking skull-faced tanks are cool.  Having said that, here’s the dangerous, slippery-slope DE is facing here:

The above suggestion would make Warframes absolutely useless as a special forces unit, and all these alt-gameplay modes...well at least this is combat...but the elephant in the room...

These mechs are already a reskinned/recycled “heavy unit” warframe with an equivalent mod system (the ultimate resource recycle loop) that must be timesinked all over again.

If they don’t have a weakness that Sentients can Exploit AND they have so much firepower that Warframe powers become a novelty, AND oh look your Warframes in a game called Warframe once again can’t be used for an event (potentially impacting the Brand) because reasons (DE gotta eat)...

Operators and their alt-gameplay progressions, at least, are designed with synergies in mind to benefit Warframes.

Here, we get the genesis of Warframe-Operator creation as a unit (sort of?) with “Heart of Deimos” and then DE promptly sidelines and replaces them in the first major Operation.

so after a while i have been mulling over what natahs lines means imo the numbers and stuff im not sure they mean anything but who knows maybe they do. i have how ever focused more on the separate lines that dont link to any orders and from what im seeing natah has really lost all sense of self being neither natah or the lotus but something new but hollow

"I speak for myself. No. I am the hollow vessel. The echo."

"I sing. No. The wind sings my emptiness. I am the queen of nothing."

"Unraveled, the serpent coiling of their genes. The secrete phrases of cell and cipher. I too am encoiled."

To me it seems as if all the plotting and stuff erra and ballas have been doing has come to fruition, it was never about restoring natah but about using her, about finishing the old war once and for all now ofc we dont know the specifics but she is being used and in her own words as a vessel. 

20 hours ago, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

Shiny, new, walking skull-faced tanks are cool.  Having said that, here’s the dangerous, slippery-slope DE is facing here:

The above suggestion would make Warframes absolutely useless as a special forces unit, and all these alt-gameplay modes...well at least this is combat...but the elephant in the room...

These mechs are already a reskinned/recycled “heavy unit” warframe with an equivalent mod system (the ultimate resource recycle loop) that must be timesinked all over again.

If they don’t have a weakness that Sentients can Exploit AND they have so much firepower that Warframe powers become a novelty, AND oh look your Warframes in a game called Warframe once again can’t be used for an event (potentially impacting the Brand) because reasons (DE gotta eat)...

Operators and their alt-gameplay progressions, at least, are designed with synergies in mind to benefit Warframes.

Here, we get the genesis of Warframe-Operator creation as a unit (sort of?) with “Heart of Deimos” and then DE promptly sidelines and replaces them in the first major Operation.

Well, for one thing, I would limit mech drops to obvious exterior maps (like Mars and Venus planet tilesets, and not inside an effing Corpus warship or Grineer Galleon).

I see DE capping vehicle summons in caves and other places, so why not go through some of the maps and do an allow/disallow mech drop (must have 'open' sky would be my vote, with the exception in Isolation Vaults and certain operations/mission types like Arcana bounties).

As for the Sentients being "too weak" vs. a necramech, remember that Lore-wise, Warframes and small arms were used against the Sentients because they couldn't take over the simple machinery of small arms — but the large weapons platforms, etc. were vulnerable to Sentient cybermind-jacking. All the Sentients need to do to 'counter' a party of Necramech squad would be with overwhelming firepower (in a larger Sentient mech or war machine).

Also — I'd like to have my Warframe 'pilot' a Necramech instead of having an Operator transference into a dead body that forms the corncob on a mech. That would make more sense, since the game still regards your Warframe as the primary 'body' (as in your revives for win/loss are based off of losing a Warframe) and your spacekid is expendable cannon fodder for scouting, repair, resistance stripping, etc.

16 hours ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

larger Sentient mech or war machine).

Drop a hydrolyst on em.

16 hours ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Also — I'd like to have my Warframe 'pilot' a Necramech instead of having an Operator transference into a dead body that forms the corncob on a mech. That would make more sense, since the game still regards your Warframe as the primary 'body'

So just turn your warframe into a corncob instead? “Come on down and buy our corn or we will sacrifice your newborn!”

The quotes themselves do not make any sense, but they contain a hidden message.

隐藏

Some quotes have a letter-number combination. And the combinations I have found were I-0-5, A-1, M-2, D-3, and Y-4. There may be some other combinations.  If we sort the letters by the numbers following them, we get IAMDYI, i.e. I AM DYI... Natah is saying "I AM DYING?"

6 minutes ago, s1mpletony said:

The quotes themselves do not make any sense, but they contain a hidden message.

Hide contents

Some quotes have a letter-number combination. And the combinations I have found were I-0-5, A-1, M-2, D-3, and Y-4. There may be some other combinations.  If we sort the letters by the numbers following them, we get IAMDYI, i.e. I AM DYI... Natah is saying "I AM DYING?"

This would quickly hasten us to go save space mum regardless. If she has sent us an encoded message and is indeed dying from what her brother did.

Would also explain the eyes.... those cold dead white eyes.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Mofojokers said:

Would also explain the eyes.... those cold dead white eyes.

I believe that is a result of the shaders or whatever graphical upgrade they did. Some of the syndicate people also have that dead look in their eyes.

I wonder if, since this is a month long event, we'll see additional story stuff appear after a time?

3q3o4xk433761.png?width=828&format=png&a

f6bc1dr433761.png?width=1203&format=png&

So the now deleted reddit post in which-

Spoiler

The code deciphers into Natah saying "I am Dying"

Is likely correct or at least close, and the reason for the variation in the line up of the code is due to language differences 

So if any of you get the transmissions where she mentions letters like Y-3 or N-7, also mention your language setting AND your region setting (we can never be too sure if that affects the code transmission as well)

hace 20 minutos, VocaSeiza dijo:

Update: apparently it also translates to

Ocultar contenido

I am dying

in the French language version

Ocultar contenido

Can anyone confirm?

"The Steel Vipers sleep now. I showed them how. I... had my reasons."

And now that cryptic message... I think we all know what means this, we are going to bring her back, or at least try it. Get ready tenno, we have a Tau system to burn!!

4 hours ago, RizzRustbolt said:

And Lotus has got it figured out. That "I had my reasons" line is her basically quoting James Woods's "never con a con man" line from Diggstown.

For all we care ballas could be in our side, he did give us the paraceisis to “end our war.” As far as we know he could be pulling some gin-ception level stuff here. The good guy who is actually a bad guy pretending to be a good guy that’s actually a traitor.

2 hours ago, XzWasPzX said:

"The Steel Vipers sleep now. I showed them how. I... had my reasons."

And now that cryptic message... I think we all know what means this, we are going to bring her back, or at least try it. Get ready tenno, we have a Tau system to burn!!

Why tho? The only thing bad on tau are sentients for all we care the system could be peaceful.

11 hours ago, VocaSeiza said:

3q3o4xk433761.png?width=828&format=png&a

f6bc1dr433761.png?width=1203&format=png&

So the now deleted reddit post in which-

Reveal hidden contents

The code deciphers into Natah saying "I am Dying"

Is likely correct or at least close, and the reason for the variation in the line up of the code is due to language differences 

So if any of you get the transmissions where she mentions letters like Y-3 or N-7, also mention your language setting AND your region setting (we can never be too sure if that affects the code transmission as well)

Even if it did, the hidden message is generally deciphered by the numbers assigned to the letters not because of the actual order. Language and region would only affect it if you didn’t understand English since as far as I know the message dosen’t change based on language, so if your in a non English speaking country then yeah the message probably appears as a bunch of malarkey.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

For all we care ballas could be in our side, he did give us the paraceisis to “end our war.” As far as we know he could be pulling some gin-ception level stuff here. The good guy who is actually a bad guy pretending to be a good guy that’s actually a traitor.

Ballas wants Marguiles back. And he's willing to do anything to get that. Including reigniting the war with the Sentients and arming the void foundlings with a weapon whose name basically means "Transmutation".

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Why tho? The only thing bad on tau are sentients for all we care the system could be peaceful.

For that matter, we don't even know if the Sentients are by-and-large warlike.

We know that at least one felt that it was needlessly cruel to commit Genocide on people who had no stake in the Sentient's war other than being as victimised as they are. And it's been centuries, even millenia since the war. It's not entirely unreasonable to suggest that some of the Sentients may have mellowed out. Hell, others may not even have been on board in the first place - we could have been dealing with a radicalised cult this whole time.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

For my money, think he was trying to goad us. I mean, we just learned that Lotus was 'evil'. And a lot of what he said didn't add up with later dialogue. By comparison, Erra doesn't seem to have been aware that the Tenno were aware of the procedings until Lotus pointed out we were listening. And whilst he rolled with the punch there,  don't think we were 'supposed' to know what was going on with the Lotus. I believe his plan was to try and use what he knows about Wally or the Tenno's empathic powers to get us to see a vision. After all, he presumably knows anything the Lotus does, and the Lotus is aware of - and has even leveraged - the Tenno's ESP.

So, get Ballas, somebody well and truly on the Tenno's existing wavelength, to wander around loudly lamenting until he senses the presence of a Tenno mind looking in. Get him to weave a spiel of how awful Natah is and whip up Tenno bloodlust and whilst he's at it, conveniently start building an anti-sentient weapon to hand over to the Tenno afterwards. In Erra's head, that'd certainly get the Tenno in a state where they're not going to question Natah being evil or the mastermind, and Erra can sit back in the shadows.

10 hours ago, Loza03 said:

For that matter, we don't even know if the Sentients are by-and-large warlike.

We know that at least one felt that it was needlessly cruel to commit Genocide on people who had no stake in the Sentient's war other than being as victimised as they are. And it's been centuries, even millenia since the war. It's not entirely unreasonable to suggest that some of the Sentients may have mellowed out. Hell, others may not even have been on board in the first place - we could have been dealing with a radicalised cult this whole time.

For my money, think he was trying to goad us. I mean, we just learned that Lotus was 'evil'. And a lot of what he said didn't add up with later dialogue. By comparison, Erra doesn't seem to have been aware that the Tenno were aware of the procedings until Lotus pointed out we were listening. And whilst he rolled with the punch there,  don't think we were 'supposed' to know what was going on with the Lotus. I believe his plan was to try and use what he knows about Wally or the Tenno's empathic powers to get us to see a vision. After all, he presumably knows anything the Lotus does, and the Lotus is aware of - and has even leveraged - the Tenno's ESP.

So, get Ballas, somebody well and truly on the Tenno's existing wavelength, to wander around loudly lamenting until he senses the presence of a Tenno mind looking in. Get him to weave a spiel of how awful Natah is and whip up Tenno bloodlust and whilst he's at it, conveniently start building an anti-sentient weapon to hand over to the Tenno afterwards. In Erra's head, that'd certainly get the Tenno in a state where they're not going to question Natah being evil or the mastermind, and Erra can sit back in the shadows.

Yeah but if he knows that we are watching in then, and he is in the same wavelength as us, then he knows we’re gonna be back. On top of that I’m sure ballas knows we are more committed to saving the lotus than killing her. On top of that he can’t not be aware that we think erra is a cuck so, he may only really be playing for his own benefit but he possibly will align with us for now.

Archived