Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Days: Update 29.8.0

[DE]Megan

but when can we expect... content gameplay wisE?

frames rework?map fixs?status rework?primary and secondary damage rework?AI improovment?

rage mode? stances and melee speed rework?dual wielding for more secondaries weapons?

all secondaries should be able to be dual wielded and have glaive style mechaniks

all primaries should have a combo system for decent damages and scaling

Edited by Tsoe
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Grineer Manic never succeeding at tackling a player if its target had a Melee weapon equipped for the mission. Previously the Manic would just get stunned 100% of the time.

This is trash.

Just got tackled out of the air mid bullet jump by a manic. 

You're entering the realm of unavoidable damage/mechanics. 

Please reconsider this "fix"

• Like 6

17 hours ago, elpeleq42 said:

The wings are disappearing randomly at times and it occupies HALF the screen when not aiming. It needs a lot of fixing

I believe the wings are supposed to disappear when engaged in combat? But I have seen multiple people mentioning they do disappear at random times, so they might actually need to be fixed. 

For the size, maybe they could make them smaller or give us a slider so we can decide how big we want them? Making the current size the biggest, of course. 

hace 20 horas, MONSTERaider dijo:

Few suggestions:

- Please allow us to move rooms in Dojo with their decorations.
- An option for copying a group of decorations all together, also the ability to move a group of decorations at once.
- Allow Deimos pets to equip armor like any other pet?
- Buff the capacity slots on the rest of aura mods to match Steel Charge, make them all 9.

Also what happened to the modular Archwing project?
Thanks for the update DE!

Yes please. We need at least to set a spawn point and decorate near doors too for example.

It would be awesome to have tonfas for zaws or the other types of melees that are not there 😊

---

I expected Martyr Symbiosis to be nerfed. I don't know if it gonna work now...

17 hours ago, Legowerewolf said:

Gods, yes, please let us rearrange our Dojo without tearing everything down.

So, no complaints here, just an observation.

Build something in your dojo.  Specifically something like a 4-way interconnect.  It's easy to do one of those small themed ones.  Now, you've got 3 connection points.  Here's the fun bit.  Assume that you're coming from the bottom so the top, left, and right can be built.  Build one room to the left.  Build the third room to the top.  Build two rooms right.  Finally build one room down.  This will form a rectangle 3 units long by 2 units high.  Visually,

3  -  4  -  5

2  -  1  -  6

So, now you've got a question.  Which rooms can I delete?

Well, it's a trick question.  You can literally only delete room 6.  What?

Let me guess at the logic here.   Instead of trying to path, DE has setup a dependency list to prevent inaccessible rooms.  This means 6 depends on 5, 5 depends on 4, etc...  It also means that I can't delete 4, or 5 and 3, or 2 and 6.  What?  Yep.  If you want to replace 3 in the future you'll spend 3 days before you an even delete 3, and the additional time to rebuild.  The subsequent rebuild of 4, 5, and 6 can be expedited by building them off of 1, but now you've got a different set of dependencies which are entirely invisible to the player.  Ouch.

Let me TL;DR.

Dojo building is a mess.  Maybe instead of the 12 and 24 hour waits, we can get some custom "patterns" which can be saved.  Additionally, some slightly les archaic pathing would be nice.

• Like 1

What a huge dissapointment that the Neon Wings aren't a ephemera too.

The way you showed them looks like they are wearable but in reality they are just a mere Orbiter decoration.

Dang talk about waste..

The angel wings are still nice tho but these would be nice to wear too.

It's been a loooooong time since I purchased debt-bonds (used them to quick level SU back when Fortuna released), but I don't recall Ticker ONLY selling Training and Shelter debt-bonds. How long has this been a thing? Or am I misremembering?

I have visited him 3 different times, spaced out over the last 2 days, and each time he only had Training and Shelter duo packs. No Medical, no Advances, no Familial. I had enough Training, Shelter, and Medical previously to purchase all of the items those are required for.

Additionally, I ran the 4th bounty 4 times since the event started. First time my squad failed out on Stage 4. Second time we got a glitch with the 5th stage "Capture the Coil-Drive" and the other 3 jumped ship, and I stayed and completed it. In NONE of the 3 that were completed was I awarded Familial Debt-Bonds.

So, unless Ticker starts stocking them for purchase, or the RNG gets changed to be a guaranteed drop (only 2 per bounty are possible, and you need 45 for Cherub pallete, 1x Ticker floof, and 1x Neon Eros Wings deco, so that's... 23 runs!?!), it looks like I am going to miss out on those three items.

Not a good look, DE... not a good look.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, KIBERMAX said:

Excellent optimization (sarcasm), now it's impossible to play Warframe with Vsync enabled, fps drops from stable 60 to lagging 30 fps, just played in the Orb Vallis location, had an unstable fps drop to 30, I had to turn off Vsync and fps returned to 55-60.

@KIBERMAX, Happens to me in Cambion Drift too just right after this update, everything is buttery smooth not until the last patch, It capped at 30 FPS after entering the map, the funny part is whenever I press escape to show menu, the FPS went back to 60 and went back to 30 again after exiting menu. Very Excellent indeed :facepalm:...

Outside Menu
Screenshot-245.png

Inside Menu
Screenshot-246.png

• Like 2

Hi. I noticed a 25-40% drop in performance with the wings depending on location. In an orbiter with wings, fps 115-130. Without wings 180-200. On the eidolon, the FPS drawdown is up to 40. If you aim, the wings disappear and the FPS rises to 100.

9 hours ago, Thunder_Chief said:

It's been a loooooong time since I purchased debt-bonds (used them to quick level SU back when Fortuna released), but I don't recall Ticker ONLY selling Training and Shelter debt-bonds. How long has this been a thing? Or am I misremembering?

I have visited him 3 different times, spaced out over the last 2 days, and each time he only had Training and Shelter duo packs. No Medical, no Advances, no Familial. I had enough Training, Shelter, and Medical previously to purchase all of the items those are required for.

Additionally, I ran the 4th bounty 4 times since the event started. First time my squad failed out on Stage 4. Second time we got a glitch with the 5th stage "Capture the Coil-Drive" and the other 3 jumped ship, and I stayed and completed it. In NONE of the 3 that were completed was I awarded Familial Debt-Bonds.

So, unless Ticker starts stocking them for purchase, or the RNG gets changed to be a guaranteed drop (only 2 per bounty are possible, and you need 45 for Cherub pallete, 1x Ticker floof, and 1x Neon Eros Wings deco, so that's... 23 runs!?!), it looks like I am going to miss out on those three items.

Thank you... I asked multiple friends if they had the same issue, but nobody got back to me... I was starting to think that Ticker had something personal against me...
I'm a color palette collector so it pains me not to get this one, but if my only way of getting familial bonds is the high tier bounties then I'm going to say No thanks. :\

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thunder_Chief said:

Literally took me 2-3 hours a night, for 6 weeks, just to gain 10 Familial debt bonds so I could max my standing with SU. Similar situations and bugs as you've described. The only way I managed to get the last few I needed was run the SP bounty. Ironically, That bounty gave me the last 4 right off, and no bugs or glitches.

What the insulting part of all this is, is that the SP bounty is almost identical to the Lvl 5 bounty. Really DE? May I politely recommend you take a look and go "oops', maybe we should fix that? Especially with color palette costing as much as it does.

• Like 4

So, more feedback.

I think the Star Days event is generally good.  It uses existing items to purchase new ones, and that means a lot less painful grind.  As this is functionally the same as the Nights event for October, maybe this will give us a reason to revisit the old open worlds.  The problem is that the rewards of the debt bonds are not assured, so it may require quite a bit of grinding to get some of them.  Likewise, the lack of anything worth grinding for makes this event a one and done for someone who has now spent years in the game, and is sitting atop hundreds of bonds of each type.  Yeah....this was about a 5 minute event for me, with nothing driving me to go back.  Maybe add in some built forma....and make sure that Ticker will still sell the higher end bonds.

Regarding complaints....I get it.  That said, why not do the Profit Taker?  3-2-1 of the high level bonds, a reward pool, and toroids.  This is how I stacked so many bonds....but it is also tedious.  While I say that, the standard mission rewards are way worse, and don't have a guaranteed payout.

Speaking of which, the bugs.  You've gone back multiple times to make sure Ticker actually sold the larger value bonds.  That said, it seems to be broken again.

More bugs include:

Joined in on Deimos.  Started a tier 5 bounty, to try and grind out mother tokens.  Wound up in a tier 1 mission.

Joined in on Deimos.  Found that the bounty had started....but I couldn't get pick-ups.  Then I tried to go operator form, and the operator and frame weren't linked positionally.  Then the archwing and mech weren't summonable.  Then I tried to leave, but the exit menu (when you press escape) wouldn't work.  I couldn't get the rewards, and couldn't leave.  Joy.  I spent 5 minutes sitting atop a glowing energy orb, waiting for my team to finish so I could just exit the mission.

Did a few Plains bounties.  Apparently "Find the damaged drone" now no longer requires hacking....because.  Yep, get close and the thing is waiting there ready for you.

One more bit of fun on the Plains.  I'm going to be frank, I don't know if it's pathing or bad spawning.  I continue to have issues with the "control the point" missions because you can go from 90% to 50% very quickly, without anything on the radar.

Finally, Fortuna.  Wheels still kill other wheels.  Conservation bounties, specifically the fliers, can actually slide off the top of mushrooms and be stuck in the air where they cannot be captured after a perfect take-down.  Two plus years later, and the third orb mother is still inaccessible.  

All of the above said, you did outline that the first two months of this year were going to be a wasteland.  Can we maybe just get a tiny tenno reinforcement pack?  Anything is better than suffering through another Nightwave intermission, with no concrete next release date, and a stated content load basically not existing.  Heck, even a repackaged hunt and kill x quantity of this enemy type to unlock a booster would be nice.

• Like 2

On 2021-02-12 at 1:47 PM, Thunder_Chief said:

This. DE come on. This farm is ridiculous. It's been several days at this point and he hasn't sold them once. Then there is the RNG of the mission. Like they said only 2 per bounty are even possible. Please fix this. At least I have time to even try to farm this but what about the people who don't have 8+ hours a day to try and get these ridiculous debt bonds?

• Like 1

Open World maps aren't showing cave locations, nor names. Seems like the only fix is to load straight into PoE/Vallis/Deimos from Orbiter.

icELRNj.jpg

Edit: Map is entirely empty. No fish nor ores to mine. All I can find are enemies. 

Edited by TinyMoonSleeps
  • Like 3