Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Days: Update 29.8.0

[DE]Megan

The most important news (jokes aside)

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Star Days: Update 29.8.0

*The Eros Arrow Skin available in Star Days has been modified to remove its one use Gear wheel functionality. It is now a permanent Arrow Skin attachment via the Arsenal by popular player request!

Thanks !

Edited by Aila
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, Gorgorex said:

@[DE]Megan@[DE]RebeccaFor the love of God, any posibility as a big quality of life change to fully dismiss the White flash bang grenades from Bursas and other enemies like the one from the Arenas in any of the 3 nodes in Sedna??? You can delete too the white screen loading at the start of a mission... This is coming from me as a photosensible person, prone to migrains/headhaches, in last extreme instance a seizure. But I'm sure more players will like those white screens to go away too or at least be changed to something way less agressive, a partial blackout/smoke distorting grenade or a black loading screen sounds like great potential solutions.

Best regards.

I’m with you on the bright white loading screen, it’s seriously blinding. I remember WF used to have a black loading screen two years ago, and every other game I know has a black loading screen, so I don’t know why they turned it white. 

• Like 3

Expected some change to the "Feed the Beast" weekly nightwave. Not sure if it is supposed to be a daily or a weekly, 1500 is ambiguous and the complexity of it could go either way. Ive avoided doing it just because it seems likely to change. If this is intentional I've missed something.

UXTCe36.png

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed dirt disappearing on Gral's Kubrodon Floof when viewed at specific angles in the diorama.

• Fixed Nightwave diorama music not stopping when exiting a Glassmaker diorama before it completes.

Can we still enter the Nightwave  crime-scene dioramas for Glassmaker now that it's ended? I tried and it just gave me Nora's voiceover.

So those new Wing Ephemeras....... 

Was it intentional that they obscure like 1/3 of the screen? 

Kinda wondering if we could get the neon wings instead. They would be about as intrusive but since you can see through them the blocking out the screen isn't such a huge issue. 

• Like 1

Not sure if it's due to this Hotfix but the spy bounty for the Enrichment Labs is bugged again. You can hack your way into the target room but the terminal itself is not interactable and forces the bounty to fail. 

This was a Tier 1 bounty for Training Bonds.

Edited by GitGud66