The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baphomet's head sigil

Radu955

Wont someone think of the gosh darn children for once?! What should they think if there is an depiction of an ox that can very wildly be connected to something satanic in a game?? That's literally the same as injecting crystal weed directly into their brain!!

3 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I'm just curious what is wrong with Satanists. What is wrong with following the lord of the morning light or the punisher of evil?

I mean, when he came across an uneducated woman, his first act was to teach her critical thinking skills.

Seems like an all around nice guy.

Spoiler

Especially in comparison to the proposed alternative...

3 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I'm just curious what is wrong with Satanists. What is wrong with following the lord of the morning light or the punisher of evil?

4 minutes ago, Corvid said:

I mean, when he came across an uneducated woman, his first act was to teach her critical thinking skills.

Seems like an all around nice guy.

Hide contents

Especially in comparison to the proposed alternative...

A lot more SMT players than I was expecting to find

10 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

JRPG series where God from Talmudic Judaism is starting to regret that whole "free will" thing, while the Devil is a very polite social darwinist, and whatever ending you pick is always treated as retroactively the best outcome possible

Ah. I was unfamiliar with that series.

My opinions regarding the characters in question are actually based on the contents of the Bible, but for the sake of not turning this thread into some religious flame war I shall leave it at that.

6 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Ah. I was unfamiliar with that series.

My opinions are actually based on the contents of the Bible, but for the sake of not turning this thread into some religious flame war I shall leave it at that.

Probably a good idea, because if it was anything more than standard jest I would really have to do a full takedown of it

5 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Probably a good idea, because if it was anything more than standard jest I would really have to do a full takedown of it

I mean, it wasn't said in jest. That's my actual opinion.

Oh, and before anyone jumps to any conclusions, no, I'm not saying it to be edgy either. As a person, I'm about as edgy as a foam ball.

13 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

A lot more SMT players than I was expecting to find

Never played it or even know what it is. It is just my personal opinion on the deities of the bible. I'm not a satanist or christian myself, but if I was forced to chose I'd go down the left hand path without thinking twice since less evil and killing has been done in his name. He also didnt incite his follower to lay siege on my culture 1000 years ago and nearly wipe it out. And I think most old cultures can say the same.

Archived