Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIP Warframe GG

minininja77

Agreed. They just made railjack unplayable outside of friend teams or guilds. I am not going into railjack with a public groups and pray that they have levels and avionics. This will probably kill the raIljack event. Who wants to carry a bunch of people that invest nothing in railjack.

I spent time investing in it and I enjoy it. I offer my ship for public groups so we have a better experience and it allows others to build themselves up.

Now, we will see trolls with no mods hopping in as pilots.

3 minutes ago, Sazero said:

Can you be more specific than general doom 'n gloom?

They are removing Avionics from the railjack and adding slots on your warframe for them so avionics will not be dependent on what people bring with them and you cannot upgrade your own ship any longer.

1 minute ago, Sazero said:

Railjack avionics are being changed to mods you equip to yourself, rather than the Railjack. The way they worded it, makes it seems like an utterly pointless change, and no mention of fixing other issues in regards to wasting energy/ammo/cool downs.

Then again, not much to expect when the complaints from content creators matter more than anyone else.

Well, on one hand being a crewdie boy on a maxxed out ship meant you brought very little to the table.
On the other hand, all that time and effort I put into making my ship good seems somewhat wasted.

Given the rich history of DE, I have serious doubts they are gonna pull this off in a way that makes Railjack better.

6 minutes ago, Sazero said:

Railjack avionics being stripped from the ship and placed onto the warframes, means that your ship is now just a nothing more than a "host" and totally dependent on what others bring with them. I took the time to build my ship and will now be forced if I group or public to be at the mercy of other players, at least as it stands right now if I public and get on a poorly modded ship or unmoded ship I can just leave, that will no longer be the case or at least will be much harder.

2 minutes ago, minininja77 said:

Railjack avionics being stripped from the ship and placed onto the warframes, means that your ship is now just a nothing more than a "host" and totally dependent on what others bring with them. I took the time to build my ship and will now be forced if I group or public to be at the mercy of other players, at least as it stands right now if I public and get on a poorly modded ship or unmoded ship I can just leave, that will no longer be the case or at least will be much harder.

As someone who has built their rj but still needs to get into it, this certainly doesn't sound like a great change on the surface, but I don't understand rj super well yet. 

I would post about this in the appropriate feedback sections and make your concerns very clear. They have changed stuff before release, and after release, based on player feedback. 

This is the customer discussion section, they do read it sometimes, but not officially. I'm not sure what the right thread would be, but make sure to sound off in the right section and make your voice heard if you think this would hurt rj mission making. 

To temper the doom a little bit, Railjack is still gonna be soloable from what I can tell. I haven't watched the stream.
Railjacks generous death timer is a huge crutch, after all. It's gonna take some identity away from the railjacks unfortunately.
But it was supposed to be coop focused, so I think it's a step in the right direction.

As far as I know it's still it's own content island. They aren't implementing Squad Link as was originally planned.
But maybe avionics can be put on the NPC lich's you can employ with the Command tree. So ultimately it ends up the same.

17 minutes ago, Jaccsen said:

They are removing Avionics from the railjack and adding slots on your warframe for them so avionics will not be dependent on what people bring with them and you cannot upgrade your own ship any longer.

omg! This is true? 

27 minutes ago, Jaccsen said:

Agreed. They just made railjack unplayable outside of friend teams or guilds. I am not going into railjack with a public groups and pray that they have levels and avionics. This will probably kill the raIljack event. Who wants to carry a bunch of people that invest nothing in railjack.

I spent time investing in it and I enjoy it. I offer my ship for public groups so we have a better experience and it allows others to build themselves up.

Now, we will see trolls with no mods hopping in as pilots.

People that invest no time into Warframes get carried all the time. People that invested no effort of Necramechs got carried in the event. Why is carrying people in Railjack any different?

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Timidobserver said:

At this point, ruining it for the 10 people that still play it but getting the rest of the population interested in playing it sounds like a net positive.

I mean, they are making it so you can crack relics in railjack now, Isn't this good news ? also, You can still get arcanes from orphix venome game mode, I don't see that comparable to PVP or Lunaro for example, Its probably gonna have its healthy player base like Eidolons

Honestly, of all the things they could have done, this is mind boggling. 

Firstly, I do not get what this is trying to accomplish. Of the very few people who play railjack, the only ones who actually host missions are those with decently built ships. So this really does not do much on the front of avoiding running into an underpowered Railjack. Also, "underpowered" in railjack is a really, really hard thing to do after the Revised update, which destroyed enemy EHP and threat. Literally the only avionic you need to complete veil missions is a max rank tether. 

It just weirdly decouples progression from the actual ship, which is pretty unsatisfying in a game mod that fully revolves around, you know, the ship. I also liked the UI piece for the avionics menu, but oh well, RIP that. 

Archived