Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much will the zephyr deluxe bundle be? Bets?

So zephyr deluxe is coming with alot of stuff

The deluxe skin

Custom animations 

Umiversal ship skin 

Operator cosmetic 

UI Theme, sounds and colors 

So this probably will be the most expensive deluxe bundle so far.  So what is everyone guessing the price for bundle the 2 most expensive deluxe bundles are loki and nidus at 325p and 375p.

I'm going say 400p possible but realistically 350p

19 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

The deluxe skin

Custom animations 

Umiversal ship skin 

Operator cosmetic 

So this probably will be the most expensive deluxe bundle so far.  So what is everyone guessing the price for bundle the 2 most expensive deluxe bundles are loki and nidus at 325p and 375p.

I remember seing operator outfit concept art, but no further mentions from DE... On Zephyr rework video and devstream they said Zephyr Deluxe skin, Landing Craft skin and animations. Are you sure Operator outfit will be in the bundle? 

Considering the bundle its going to have: 1 Warframe Skin +  2  Warframe Animations + 1 Full Operator Armor + 1 Landing Craft Skin + Ui Theme and Sound, i assume it will be around 375p - 450p, if they don't separate those bundles like they did with Excalibur Zato Skin for Warframe and Operator.

On 2021-03-15 at 11:57 PM, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

The deluxe skin

Custom animations 

Umiversal ship skin 

Operator cosmetic 

Looking at how DE is creating the boundle i think it will be more or less on 850/900 plat. This high price, cause you forgot that inside the boundle they will put:

-) 150k credits 

-) 250 endo

-) 10k nano spores

-) Common mod pack

-) Max rank prime disappointment

I think honestly the cosmetic deluxe bundles are kinda worth the price. You could compare prices with other bundles that have been released, but I think its gonna be around 250 - 350ish or so. Im more so wondering if it would be released on Railjack update, or the Sabagoth update

• 3 weeks later...

Archived