Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, -Caro- said:

Stop replying i always think its a message from Reb!

Now i did it myself ARGH

you can follow her and get an extra notification if it's her post, and not just some random banter. No different notification sound though.

Still have 4.5 hours of work before I can enjoy the update, take your time :)

A few questions;

Operator's be able to use their energy pool to fuel Battle Avionics?

Now that Tether is no longer king of the hill(still good after changed though) will Seeker Volley be fixed to no longer reroute normal ordinance shots?

4 hours ago, quxier said:

I hate RJ, don't like Mechs. However some people likes them. I heard people being excited to play mechs because they like big robots. So deleting is little too much.

On another hand forcing is bad way to incentive us to play it. I've played Orphix venom with borrowed mechs. It wasn't great experience. I was able to grind some stuffs because I can beat them even without my mech. RJ... is much harder. I heard it's possible to solo it (I'm solo player) but I don't want to waste that much time with high chance of failure. Smaller RJ & Command intrinsic may make RJ playable (as with the Orphix event). Still, like you, I won't play it unless I'm forced. If the changes won't be good and/or it will be just chore to do then I will probably just use plat. Sadly...

I'm a solo level 29 (almost level 30) player. I built my entire dojo by myself not furnished but all research is completed and that wasn't easy but it wasn't hard and i felt accomplished by the time I finished it. But this RJ stuff I never liked it since the beginning I've done everything I could to avoid them all together bc like you said soloing there is a high chance of failure and more times than not I did fail except with Gian Point which now of course they're taking from us which is messed up dont put a node in if you're just going to take it from us later so that we have to do the other nodes. We weren't doing them for a reason. So yea I'm definitely not happy about this update. They really lost me when they started talking about corpus liches in the RJ system. Liches are my favorite part of the game and now they're going to merge it with my most hated part of the game..

4 minutes ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

thx for letting us know :)

One Sidenote: Havent you learned from the past that releasing a major update over weekend isnt a good idea? game breaking bugs will stay for 3 days then... thats terrible...

At least this time it's a Railjack update that's dropping before a regular weekend and not before Christmas vacation

On 2021-03-17 at 10:46 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

6:53 PM ET Update:
We are moving the update to Friday morning, Dev has definitely made the right call! We are doing a full walk through tonight - don't miss it! 

No problem keep up the great work!!!!!

Archived