The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do with Void Relics?

Noxifer

Today I saw just how many Void Relics I have and I'll probably never have the time to open, it's simply ridiculous.
I have no idea what to do with them and I'm open to suggestions.

Are there clans, that are looking to buy relics in bulk?
Are there players, that would want me to donate some to them?

Would the devs be willing to implement some sort of system, that would allow me to convert void relics to other resources?
Or allow me to re-roll relics (in a similar fashion as to how you can re-roll mods)...
Or a system, that would allow me to to spend a bunch of Lith, Meso and Neo relics in order to get more Axi ones?

Something, anything...

2 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

Maybe direct conversion to ducats? Like 5-10, so cracking them is still more productive.

Yep. Even that would be better  than the current situation. I really have no idea what to do with them, and yet they are so many, it's ridiculous.
DE should really come up with something on that front.

26 minutes ago, Noxifer said:

Would the devs be willing to implement some sort of system, that would allow me to convert void relics to other resources?
Or allow me to re-roll relics (in a similar fashion as to how you can re-roll mods)...
Or a system, that would allow me to to spend a bunch of Lith, Meso and Neo relics in order to get more Axi ones?

Someday, maybe.  Even if it happens, I have very low expectations about the return in value.

In the meantime my solution is...I don't worry about them.  😉  After all, there's no cap, and DE is paying for the server space they take up.

I wish I had that issue with Axi relics 😂 Sitting at MR30 and I dislike Disruption. So I'm always out of Axi's.

Although I wouldn't mind like a transmute system for relics in the case of Lith for me. I don't think I'll ever run out those even if I run fissures for multiple hours each night.

7 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Even if it happens, I have very low expectations about the return in value.

Some value would still be better than no value at all.
If I were to try and calculate the amount of time it would take me to open them all, it would take me months of doing only void relics.

I wish I could sell them all for some amount of platinum, or donate them (so at least I'd  know someone will make a use of them)... but the sheer amount of trades that would require... again, it would probably take months.

some people buy certain relics and others will probably just take them for free

the beauty in a game like this imo is that you're not forced to do anything with the hoard of random stuff you get

why do you feel compelled to? literally just ignore them nothing bad will happen

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Tiltskillet:

Someday, maybe.  Even if it happens, I have very low expectations about the return in value.

In the meantime my solution is...I don't worry about them.  😉  After all, there's no cap, and DE is paying for the server space they take up.

you are joking. an sql table line and everything is saved there. It doesn't matter whether a cell contains 0 or 99999999 ...

vor 44 Minuten schrieb Noxifer:

Today I saw just how many Void Relics I have and I'll probably never have the time to open, it's simply ridiculous.

Something, anything...

many have the same problem. There is no time or desire to open all the keys.

i actually just play disruptions or excav sometimes. i dont waste my time in other missions. even capture can take 4-5 minutes if fissures don't spawn. However, 6-12 keys come along every day ...

Keep the vaulted relics for players desperate to get that vaulted weapon or frame. Then help them out! That's what I typically do anyway... Though I normally wait for a desperate player giving an honest undirected plea before I even think to step in (so I don't get taken advantage of!).

vor einer Stunde schrieb Noxifer:

Something, anything...

I would buy up to 1.5k of them for 1p each. Maybe we could do 10 trades a 150 (6x25). Message me ingame if you're interested.

11 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

you are joking. an sql table line and everything is saved there. It doesn't matter whether a cell contains 0 or 99999999 ...

You have take into account that:

- user have many relics

- there are many users

- users have other things

In general one item doesn't matter but those items may add up to some bigger number. Developers (or whatever they are called) should be aware of this and act when neccessary.

1 hour ago, Noxifer said:

I bet you can sell some for plat, even it's a cheap price. I see those guys that want to buy it around Baro visit.

hoard them for a Rainy Day.
now, the only sort of Rainy Day we could use all of ours on would be 36 Months of constant Monsoons, but oh well.

while there's some types that i have little of - mainly Lith simply because the only way to get them is to play Lv1 Missions, everything else gives you other Tiers. makes it really annoying to actually get Lith. while Axi rains from the sky like candy.

I brought this up in a post, but i want them to disjoin relics with enemy levels, so i can use any relic with any difficulty. That way i can at least use my hoards of relics on high level enemies when im leveling weapons.

6 hours ago, Noxifer said:

Something, anything...

a goddamn relic kiosk, like I've been wanting and asking and pleading for the last 5 years.. let us trade them in for void traces so they can be used on relics we actually want opened and no longer have to farm traces by running the same T1 fissures over and over again. the new "void storms" are all well and good but then they're bringing back some vaulted relics too, so that's even more junk to pick up for me.

JUST ADD A KIOSK. it can look exactly like the Ducat one, with a slightly different Icon, I don't care where you put it in the relay, just please.. for the love of all my overflowing cabbages... put. in. a. kiosk. for. relics. PLEASE. 

7 hours ago, nslay said:

Keep the vaulted relics for players desperate to get that vaulted weapon or frame. Then help them out! That's what I typically do anyway... Though I normally wait for a desperate player giving an honest undirected plea before I even think to step in (so I don't get taken advantage of!).

I do a similar thing, puts a smile on their dial.

Awhile ago I was cracking relics in a pub, after I got my part from my relic I asked was there anything wanted and one player asked if I had such and such relic, they'd been trying for a long long time to get it but it was vaulted so made it hard to get it when they burned through their relics, so I said sure I have x amount of them and started putting them up, ended up getting the last part they needed and they were over the moon.

Damn, just did a count of my relics I have over 8000 of them, bugga, I hope I have wifi in my coffin. :thinking:

You sell them for plat on warframe market. Everything that is tradeable in this game has a value. Void relics are as profitable as the rest, especially if you have voided stuff, aka played a few monthes 3 years ago and forget that you have 53 relics for a vaulted thing that is chased, for instance I'm pretty sure that few players gamble on them as well. It is extremly profitable and some prime parts have funky low supply market actually.

And even if you have a lot it is not an issue, because in my book 40-50p trades are good trades, 2 days of that and you can buy virtually anything you'd like. Just stipulate a minimum amount on your profile.

26 minutes ago, Galuf said:

You sell them for plat on warframe market. Everything that is tradeable in this game has a value. Void relics are as profitable as the rest, especially if you have voided stuff, aka played a few monthes 3 years ago and forget that you have 53 relics for a vaulted thing that is chased, for instance I'm pretty sure that few players gamble on them as well. It is extremly profitable and some prime parts have funky low supply market actually.

And even if you have a lot it is not an issue, because in my book 40-50p trades are good trades, 2 days of that and you can buy virtually anything you'd like. Just stipulate a minimum amount on your profile.

Problem I have is I don't know the relic lingo that you see in chat.

WTB PrimeJunks 100;5p/15;1p <--- is this buy 100 relics for 5p and or 1p for 15 Relics? No idea, never really sold relics before and when I did the dude was confusing.

[Axi V1 Relic][Lith K2 Relic][Axi K3 Relic][Meso V6 Relic][Lith K3 Relic][Axi K5 Relic][Lith V8 Relic][Axi V9 Relic][ 6:30p <-- I guess this is buy 6 of these relics for 30p all up?

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

giphy.gif

Me with my relics.

That sums up how I'll never whittle my relics down. :highfive:

3 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Problem I have is I don't know the relic lingo that you see in chat.

WTB PrimeJunks 100;5p/15;1p <--- is this buy 100 relics for 5p and or 1p for 15 Relics? No idea, never really sold relics before and when I did the dude was confusing.

[Axi V1 Relic][Lith K2 Relic][Axi K3 Relic][Meso V6 Relic][Lith K3 Relic][Axi K5 Relic][Lith V8 Relic][Axi V9 Relic][ 6:30p <-- I guess this is buy 6 of these relics for 30p all up?

Rofl well the first one the guy is on crack cos he's asking to buy 100 ducats worth for 5p  🤣  and 15 ducats worth for 1p... 

2nd one you are correct.

8 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Rofl well the first one the guy is on crack cos he's asking to buy 100 ducats worth for 5p  🤣  and 15 ducats worth for 1p... 

2nd one you are correct.

The first one I see a lot and think why bother.

The second one I'm glad I worked it out.

Thanks for the clarification. ;)

20 minutes ago, nslay said:

I think you'd have broken wrists, arms, neck and several concussions if you dived into a pile of dense metal coins/relics.

11 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Shhh stop ruining my childhood memories...

Always a fantasy critic around the corner. :tongue:

Archived