Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.2

[DE]Megan

Its not playable. there is SO many bugs, no indicators, in start a mission started while kneeling and just couldn't move( /unstuck didn't help ), a in ship mission  first door wont open, in Achwing  there is no ANY pointers, after finishing mission you cant start new or return to dry dock until 1 of players exit forcibly- no crew member cant interact with console, even ESC didn't work...

Compared to Railjack even PS4 Cyberpunk 2077 is a featurecomplete triple A game with no flaws. Never seen something this broken. I dont mind small bugs and clipping issues but over the course or 2 hours I had to restart the game 7-8 times. Thats one critical bug per 15 minutes. Where does our money go? How bout less spending for marketing and more for Quality management. Do you even play content you unleash upon us pre-launch? 

19 minutes ago, Bachiko said:

Fix the ARQUEBEX, its not gaining any affinity after being forma'd in this update

Same here, it happened to me after the 2nd forma, it got stuck at rank 6. A friend of mine got stuck at rank 0 after the first forma :D

I just don't get it.

I guess I am old, stupid, naive or just plan dense.

Computer games are incredibly complex pieces of work. This is fact.

Computer code is not a easy thing to understand for people not trained in it. This is fact.

Games such as Warframe have to put out content regulary and have to keep players hooked or they go out of business. This is fact.

But of course, anonymous people on the internet know better how to make online games that work than people who have been putting a fairly good game out for years. This is actually NOT fact.

Bugs happen. Report them and they will get fixed eventually. It is not a simple 'point and click' to fix things like so many people want it to be. The saying about fixing bugs in computer code is 'Fix one thing and break 5 more'. It is very true. There is a reason many programmers drink a lot. (Yes, I am looking at you, Scott!)

Playing an online computer gme and expecting it to be perfect right after a mainline update is fairly silly in my own opinion. It isn't going to be perfect. There will be bugs. Hence why they have a new and improved way to report them. The bugs will be annoying. Almost as annoying as these forums get occasionally.

I guess I am old and stupid in that I play games to have fun. And I AM having fun with the new Railjack, bugs and all.

Just tried playing the new Railjack mission with two friends...
One word: Unplayable.

We tried swapping hosts mutiple times, with same result: Host has completly fluent gameplay, while allies' ping is increasing during mission progression. As soon as it hits 150 ms, you can see enemies teleporting around, desyncs happen every time you interact with turrets, entrances/exits to ships, etc. barely fixable with operator. Then there was this one time my friend wasn't able to revive himself after being downed in space.
It just kept going on like this.

Sad to see after we wanted to return to the game after a while.

Hoping for a quick fix.

Defense mission are still bugged. After completing the mission and selecting another one. The game locks up after showing the mission screen. My assumption is that this wasn't fully tested because RJ defense missions are a complete slog and you didn't want to waste time fully testing them. This is not a good look.

Screenshot_395.png?1616263871Fix Hosted migrated in mission raijack

- set region steam Washington, D.C. or Canadá= HOSTED MIGRATION
 - set dns: iplist

A relação completa de endereços é esta:

• Serviço padrão:
    • DNS primário: 1.1.1.1
    • DNS secundário: 1.0.0.1
  • Filtro de malware:
    • DNS primário: 1.1.1.2
    • DNS secundário: 1.0.0.2
  • Filtro de malware e conteúdo adulto:
    • DNS primário: 1.1.1.3
    • DNS secundário: 1.0.0.3
  • Serviço padrão em IPv6:
    • DNS primário: 2606:4700:4700::1111
    • DNS secundário: 2606:4700:4700::1001
  • Filtro de malware em IPv6:
    • DNS primário: 2606:4700:4700::1112
    • DNS secundário: 2606:4700:4700::1002
  • Filtro de malware e conteúdo adulto em IPv6:
    • DNS primário: 2606:4700:4700::1113
    • DNS secundário: 2606:4700:4700::1003

9 hours ago, Raanel_Tarlan said:

Is it only me,or orphix missions became to intense to solo them? It was fine at operation and i was having enough time to walk between them,but at missions they just spamming,there were moments where i just destroyed resonators,and new orphix arrived.

I had the same issue, basically unplayable solo right now, and barely playable in a group. It felt like the solo spawn rate was set for four players (I thought maybe the npc crew were throwing things off), but I had the same ridiculous spawn in a full 4-player group. Feels like someone missed a zero when coding the time between orphix spawns. 

Even if it's intended to prevent endless farms, it takes way too long to get to the orphix part for two minutes of sentients before you fail out.

So, after waiting and entire day for hotfixes (never play on patchday folks!), here is my experience with the Update so far:

Positive:
- The Crewmembers seem to be reliable. Sometimes I cannot even fully see a ship until my mate blows it up.
- I think the modding system looks way better than the grid. Less confusing and more warframe-like.
- The way the Corpus Captains speak is just hilarious. Never heard a person so annoyed and halfhearted at the same time about some yeeting space ninjas.

Negative:
- Very often the game gets stuck in the mission end-screen while starting a railjack mission after another. Was forced to alt+f4 or wait for Host Migration.
- Maybe related to the above, but sometimes I cannot invite nor join another player. Restarting the game helps, though.
- My Warframe suddenly walked backwards (like pressing s non-stop) in a derelict. Teleporting back to the Railjack fixed it.
- Entering the Corpus capital ship and exiting before all players are there causes the ship to shut you out permanently. Had to abort the mission.
- I don't know why but when I was in a Crewship I suddenly exploded and needed to revive. No enemies or explosives were around. Like my Warframe had spontaneous combustion.
- The Orphixes spawn waaaay to often. Me and my Clanmate had a bad time to clear the minimum for the mission. In Orphix Venom they were less frequent.
- After raiding a Derelict, there were no identified items to be found. Would be nice to apply the IDENTIFIED prefix so we know what we got (IF we get loot of course).
- Lavos' Imbuement icon sometimes still linger in the drydock after completing a Railjack mission. The crosshairs of my primary weapon and the turret seem to overlap too.

Neutral:
- When I used the starchart, I got a strange message "Strict NAT detected. No UPnP or NAT-PMP detected." and it wanted me to move some 4-digit numbers to other ports. Since I never got this message and have no expertise on that matter, I write it down here.

All in all my mates and I enjoy the new Railjack. Feels less content island-ish and the crew seem to be reliable and intelligent. Railjack feels less like solo-content now. Haven't tried public matchmaking, so I cannot share my experience on that. I personally like the Corpus Crewships, they do not look so small and stuffed like the Grineer ones. I also very much enjoy the derelicts and the more diverse mission types. 

As always, thanks for your effort to make Warframe a better game. I look forward for future tweaks and updates.
At that point, stay safe, drink enough and don't let the Corpus get your scripts.

(Sorry for typos, german folk here)

So...we play 3 minutes of pointless railjack in order to play a starchart mission we already played thousands of times. We can't use the omni tool to leave the "ground mission" part and everything is so hopelessly bugged that you lose all controls inclusive walking or using ESC. Why should i get back into Railjack for that? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments ,changing stuff after purchase is a scam!!

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

13. lavos 2 resets sprint toggle

7 hours ago, SebastianSommer said:

There were a few bugs that occurred when I was playing railjack retrofit today.

1) After completing a node and initiating another mission from within the railjack, the result screen pops up and refuses to go away as I transition into the next map. I have no choice but to alt + F4 in that situation and had avoided doing this again by heading back to the dojo instead. 

2) This one was a strange bug where I got magnetic procced for the whole mission. The screen continues to have the static effect and it stopped me from using the tactical screen during the entirety of the mission. Even when I returned to the dojo, the static interface continued to persist until I returned to the orbiter.

3) When blowing up a Corpus crew ship reactor, the small explosions will proc heat on my character which has a high DoT for some reason. This ended up with me returning back to my ship as a well done corpse. 

Aside from these bugs, I was able to keep playing through most of the missions in the corpus region. Credits to DE for making the AI crew competent in their roles as I expected them to get stuck in their pathing within the ship. They were able to shoot at the fighters, repair the ship and repel boarders quite well. Their idle chatter were also quite good as it is consistent with their aligned faction, although kuva liches stays silent the entire time which was a bummer.

Looking forward to seeing the future patches and changes for the railjack.

THIS! OMG.  I hated this.  

Why nerf the ammo cap for Forward Artillery to 2/2 (used to be 5/5) when you need destroy 3 weak points in high level Volatile Railjack missions? There's barely any Ticor Plates (resource for Dome Charge) dropping throughout the Corpus Railjack. In the Defense Railjack missions the music overlaps in the Deadlock Protocol Defense tileset. And, sometimes Crewships get stuck or spawn inside colossal asteroids and soft-locking some missions.

I play-tested every single Corpus Railjack node and those are the only problems I encountered.

12 hours ago, Egathentale said:

As for the actual update, it's the usual Warframe fare. Nice ideas, decently fun, some questionable design choices, and game-breaking bugs that make me wonder why I'm even playing the game. Same-old, same-old.

yep this says it perfectly.. why cant they just use games testers like the old days...

11 hours ago, QuickSpy said:

This update has done a lot of good for the mode, and I hope to God you don't stop after call of the tempistari.

you mean it will be good once the major bugs are fixed .. as it was released its done major damage to the RJ mode.. (the bugs I mean) too many missions fail or have to be aborted because of doors not opening, not being able to destroy weak points, indestructable fights, items behind walls u cant get to .. the list is long ... damn shame as the update could really have kickstarted WF again but atm its .. keep running missions, fail due to bug and lose all items. .yeh-nah..

Why did you think people would want to upgrade and max out their Railjacks just to go "time to get off and do a defense mission"

You turned Railjacks into glorified taxis and the next Archwing. 

You could have easily made a mission where we need to defend a friendly capital ship from swarms of cruisers and fighters. 

At least bring back Gian Point and Ruse War Field so I can have some fun with my Railjack :/

Archived