Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.5 

[DE]Megan

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE WEAR AND TEAR! Tho the outer areas i bugged and stuck on 50% always

Also i realized this thing happening :
The grass i have in my dojo is green everywhere and in the middle areas is brown (even tho as i said is green)
As soon as i jump as you will see it get green when i get near it. plz my OCD goes crazy when half looks brown and half brown ;p

Please fix Archwing Slingshot breaking vertical aiming/camera movements - after using it, you can't move camera/aim up (it's blocked to some degree) and aiming/moving camera down flips everything upside down...

The only fix to that is to either abandon mission or somehow finish it and go back to dry dock...

Can there be a look at the mission ending for normal missions? Recently on lich missions, after the mission is over, the entire squad is force disbanded and we keep having to go to recent players to re-invite the squadmates back. It's been that way since the Railjack Update (not just the hotfixes). 

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Void Treasure Rooms are a Trap.
VISUAL: See video on first post ( https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1240777-suggestion-revisit-old-puzzles/ )
REPRODUCTION: Reproduce the path in the video. All it takes is making it before the timer runs out.
EXPECTED RESULT: To not be stuck in the treasure room.
OBSERVED RESULT: I was permanently trapped in the treasure room and the "/unstuck" command did not help since I was in a "valid" location.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% as long as you make it before the timer runs out.

Just as a note, The bug is not platform specific because I originally saw the bug on the PC several years ago, and I did not see any notes of it being fixed.

Just a reminder that in Corpus Railjack missions, fighter craft spawn according to the number of players outside the ship plus the Railjack, instead of just spawning according to the number of players in general, which makes finding an appropriate number of them to fight difficult if all of the crew are on the Railjack or boarding other ships.

There is still a problem in arrow, where the door does not open, forcing the person to have to abort the mission.

The solution that I have had to do so far? I use my Necramech before I even finish the first stage with the door open, causing the door not to close, so I can finish the mission. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed End of Mission screen getting stuck if you left a Railjack Defense mission and travelled directly to another Railjack mission (i.e. didn't return to Dry Dock in between).

Fixed Crew attachment selection being inconsistent for second chosen limb (Right Arm after Left Arm, etc). 

ty

Chaining Railjack missions is busted, if you launch a second mission (only tried with R9 skirmish so far) the objectives never appear and the game is stuck in a limbo state. Last time this happened couldn't even open the ESC menu and had to Alt+F4.

Please let Crew Pilots target objectives. It does not feel like I have a crew with me when I have to go in and out of an objective by myself. To clarify, the pilot will shoot down all the fighters and crewships beautifully, but as soon as everyone is dead, they either freeze dead in their tracks or fly in circles, while I go hack consoles, fly out, shoot things that the pilot in a multiplayer session would shoot, fly back inside, hack a console, fly out, shoot the thing, fly back inside, and finish the mission. It just doesn't feel like I have a crew with me. Like, I might as well not even have one if they're not even going to help with that. 

Ty for fix.  Still gonna miss that Zekti Hull Component I lost.  giphy.gif&ehk=mm3JHX4RqhHGrisvryqBKpClbU

Some bugs to report:

- Kubrodon Echo Lure and Pheremone Synthesizer stopped showing along with the ones for the rest of the animals, making it impossible to hunt Kubrodons anymore.
- Acolytes don't show up anymore in Orb Vallis.
- Nikanas are bugged (any skin):

GgdtD1s.jpeg

Also: hope the dev team consider in adding tonfas, nunchakus and other weapons for zaws in Cetus!

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: After chaining a RJ mission, the objectives don't appear, and crewship don't appear either, making the mission incompletable. Also, the leave button disappears from group options, forcing the host to alt-F4. This was on Flexa (ie Grineer Void Mission)
VISUAL: none. 
REPRODUCTION: Happened to me 2 times in a row as host.
EXPECTED RESULT: Not being able to complete the second mission and having to alt-F4 out of the game.
OBSERVED RESULT: Losing progress having to force quit.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 tries out of 2, not going to test more.

Archived