Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.10

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, AIAS-5 said:

- The key binding to unmount from a Railjack helm/turret seems to be hardcoded to [X], leading to confusion if you generally use a different key binding for "Use" than [X].

this is driving me nuts. now I know why, since I haven't used X as use since installing the game 7-ish years ago...

Thanks for the fixes! 

Two other problems (that wont get fixed ever, probably, but one can hope): 

- Dark Split-Sword still cannot use Stance/Umbra Forma.

- Dark Split-Sword holster options are doubled and broken, dual-sword holster at the hips does not display correctly when displaying holstered the melee weapon. 

• Like 1

Well thanks,

Why not run a script to fix drop tables? Especially for vorac crewships - all the time they drop zetki weapons, but drop tables show only vidar and lavan. Just need to know accurate info about lavan and vidar corpus railjack weapons for sanity reasons.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.10 . . we’ll be shifting over to ‘No Hotfixes’ as of this Update (unless there’s an emergency)!

And of course mission-ending bugs with the Grineer RJ nodes (e.g., turbine doors) don't qualify as emergencies.

Really, how could they? Those same bugs have been there since RJ launched

• Like 11

Thanks. There is still no way a person can launch its railjack when playing on public mode unless there are no open squads. Making a powerfull Railjack took a lot of time and invstement. What is the point of it if you will be put in someone else's RJ almsot everytime you want to launch a mission publically? I know you can hire Ai crew members and play solo, but can they go in the caves and get the cache? Can they do side objectives? No. 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ran a script to correct player Profile stats with regards to Modular item Ranks.

• Warframe tracks item progression in two different ways, the item itself for Ranks and Mastery, and then your Profile stats.  Players recently noticed that their Profile was not tracking Modular items, this was due to the stats being submitted to the wrong part of the item. In Hotfix 29.10.8 we fixed the upload so that new stats are sent to the correct item, and this script now fixes “bad” data that was previously sent to the Profile. Your Modular items should now be in sync and show the correct Ranks.

This is good, but it still tracks usage incorrectly. The usage stat appears to "double-dip" since primary kitguns were introduced. For example, using a secondary rattleguts increases the usage % on primary rattleguts, and vice versa. I ranked up my rattleguts primary and then haven't touched it since. But it says it's my most used primary!

there is something weird with prolonged damage like shear, toxin, heat, etc. they don't do the damage they should do when they're not in the vision frame (when you're not looking at them). this started when octavia prime arrived. is proving quite uncomfortable. Thanks!!! n___n"

15 minutes ago, AIAS-5 said:

- The key binding to unmount from a Railjack helm/turret seems to be hardcoded to [X], leading to confusion if you generally use a different key binding for "Use" than [X].

Unless this particular hotfix changed something, I've rebound interact to [E] for many years now and it's always worked for entering and leaving a Railjack position.

please remove the 0.5s buffer time on lavos 2 and 3 it only makes him feel worse to play and aims to fix a problem that wasn't really there in the first place

also catabolyst doesn't reload on empty mag still

thx for update love u guys

• Like 2

Kuva Ogris  is displaying same stast as the regular ogris considering the kuva weapons does have better stast then counter parts would love if  the kuva ogris would recive some stat increase on the crit chance and damage  base 

Thank you. It's strangly satisfying to see my old Catcmoon secondary back to given cred for its glory days in the profile.

Currently its's sharing stats with the primary version though, not shure if that's intended.

Edit: Now the stats in the profile for the secondary are back to being wonky again.  Wierd.

Edited by Quezaar