Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Prime Vault: Zephyr & Chroma Prime: Hotfix #4

119582dccd2f5124b77f9a488ae90cb4.jpg

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault

Take to the skies and unleash the full power of the elements!

Zephyr Prime and Chroma Prime return to the Origin System along with their signature Weapons and Customizations for a limited time.

Zephyr Prime, Chroma Prime, Tiberon Prime, Kronen Prime, Rubico Prime, and Gram Prime Relics have been added to the drop tables! These Relics have replaced the Banshee and Mirage Relics in the drop tables, Bounties, and Relic Packs. 

Zephyr and Chroma Prime Blueprints and components have had their Ducat values changed as announced here

ZEPHYR AND CHROMA DUAL PRIME PACK

• 1200 Platinum
  • Zephyr & Chroma Prime Warframes
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime
  • Rubico Prime
  • Gram Prime
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Imugi Prime Armor
  • Tibor Prime Armor
  • Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit
    • BONUS: Kavat Incubator Segment and Kavat Starter Kit
  • Zephyr & Chroma Prime Glyphs

58ad6c096bc1d2102b1e229291d1bd96.jpg

ZEPHYR PRIME PACK

• 400 Platinum
  • Zephyr Prime Warframe
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Tibor Prime Armor
  • Zephyr Prime Glyphs

11b3af0aa399a65c59f04c3389121903.jpg

CHROMA PRIME PACK

• 400 Platinum
  • Chroma Prime Warframe
  • Rubico Prime
  • Gram Prime
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Imugi Prime Armor
  • Chroma Prime Glyphs

36ff22af6918131d1cd7128f178066fe.jpg

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

• 200 Platinum
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Tibor Prime Armor

6461cfa95abcc5a61d1d8ddc303c1825.jpg

CHROMA PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

• 200 Platinum
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Imugi Prime Armor

Check the in-game Market to pick up these Prime Vault Packs before the Vault closes!

NEW MIRAGE ONEIRO DELUXE SKIN + ANIMATIONS
883bc66a1d21b1dc5eb5bdaf74fe957a.jpg

Dance through dark dreams with this mischievous, Harlequin-inspired deluxe skin. 

The Mirage Oneiro Skin, originally designed by artist CleoNaturin, makes its debut with 2 custom Deluxe Animation sets for Noble and Agile stances! Plus her very own Mirage Oneiro Glyph (find it in the Glyph options!). 

These follow suit with other Deluxe Animations (Khora Urushu, etc) where they are available for Mirage & Mirage Prime, but Mirage Oneiro must be purchased to equip the Animations on other Warframes. 

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Added ‘Reload’ as a bindable option in the ‘Customize Controller’ Railjack options. 
    • We also fixed the Gunnery Rank 9 ‘Flush Heat Sinks’ Intrinsic not working on Reload after resetting Railjack controller bindings to default. 
  • Fixed being unable to activate Particle Ram, Tether, and Shatter Burst Battle Mods while using a controller. 
  • Fixed a functionality loss when comparing Armaments/Components with a controller in the Railjack configuration screen.
  • Fixed Client becoming stuck on Railjack loading screen during join in progress if the Host enters the Corpus Capital Ship at the perfect time.
  • Fixed using Recall Warp right when the Corpus Airlock teleport timer hits 0 causing multiple issues, including players getting stuck in the Airlock area. 
    • Recall Warp will now be disabled once Cy’s transmission countdown begins, similar to what we do with Commander missions to avoid future issues.
  • Fixed a functionality loss and game freeze when exiting the Railjack as a cinematic starts.
  • Fixed being permanently stuck in a Void Tunnel if you start a mission from a Dojo, but choose to go to a Relay.
  • Fixed Void Storm sound FX playing in tilesets outside of Railjack missions. 
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when you Abort to the Dojo during ‘Call of the Tempestarii’. 
  • Hotdropped fix: Fixed wreckage Markers persisting and Zekti Component Wreckage being unable to be picked up.

Fixes:

• Fixed Clients in Orbiter Captura scene being unable to open the pause menu if the Host switches to Operator and back to Warframe. 
  • Fixed Relics showing Operation: Orphix Venom as a drop source. 
    • These Relics have been removed from the old drop tables since they are no longer used.
  • Fixed seeing Thermia Fractures in the World State Window/Navigation panel without having the Vox Solaris Quest complete.
  • Fixed an exploit in Assassinate Bounty missions in the Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed the ‘Cancel’ button having no functionality in the HUD customization screen on a controller. 
  • Fixed erroneous prompts in the Crew UI with a Controller. 
  • Fixed Shoulder Armor pieces floating off of the Rhino Dex Skin. 
  • Fixed a hitch during the ‘Awakening’ Quest.

Is this on par with the current PC version? More specifically the Sevagoth changes? It's not mentioned but I wanted to ask anyways considering it has the Mirage skin that needed certification. Meaning this is an actual certified update which tends to be the full current PC version to my understanding.

Edit: Nope.

Hmmm you fixed wrecks???  Nice!!  I will give this a whirl later.   Got all the mk3 guns day 1 but those new Hull Plating parts totally evaded me.  I did alot with no hull plating upgrades and survived pretty easily.  Now I am using sigma mk3.   I cant imagine how awesome name brand hull plates will be.  

----------------------------

I have not seen any fixes for wierd Plexis affinity numbers...   The game would tell me my plexus would level up to like 27 but then when I would get back to ship it would be much lower......  

Havent seen anything about Weapon Fusions being messed up...   Fusing Mk1 INTO Mk3 weapons only gives 1% instead of whatever they were suppose to give....  

---------------------------

Absolutely no response from Devs on the insanity of of Orphix missions?  PC players brought it up weeks ago, you released it to console anyways,  console players brought it up.   And yet you guys are good with it???   

37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

119582dccd2f5124b77f9a488ae90cb4.jpg

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault

Take to the skies and unleash the full power of the elements!

Zephyr Prime and Chroma Prime return to the Origin System along with their signature Weapons and Customizations for a limited time.

Zephyr Prime, Chroma Prime, Tiberon Prime, Kronen Prime, Rubico Prime, and Gram Prime Relics have been added to the drop tables! These Relics have replaced the Banshee and Mirage Relics in the drop tables, Bounties, and Relic Packs. 

Zephyr and Chroma Prime Blueprints and components have had their Ducat values changed as announced here

ZEPHYR AND CHROMA DUAL PRIME PACK

• 1200 Platinum
  • Zephyr & Chroma Prime Warframes
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime
  • Rubico Prime
  • Gram Prime
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Imugi Prime Armor
  • Tibor Prime Armor
  • Zephyr & Chroma Prime Glyphs

58ad6c096bc1d2102b1e229291d1bd96.jpg

ZEPHYR PRIME PACK

• 400 Platinum
  • Zephyr Prime Warframe
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Tibor Prime Armor
  • Zephyr Prime Glyphs

11b3af0aa399a65c59f04c3389121903.jpg

CHROMA PRIME PACK

• 400 Platinum
  • Chroma Prime Warframe
  • Rubico Prime
  • Gram Prime
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Imugi Prime Armor
  • Chroma Prime Glyphs

36ff22af6918131d1cd7128f178066fe.jpg

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

• 200 Platinum
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Tibor Prime Armor

6461cfa95abcc5a61d1d8ddc303c1825.jpg

CHROMA PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

• 200 Platinum
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Imugi Prime Armor

Check the in-game Market to pick up these Prime Vault Packs before the Vault closes!

NEW MIRAGE ONEIRO DELUXE SKIN + ANIMATIONS
883bc66a1d21b1dc5eb5bdaf74fe957a.jpg

Dance through dark dreams with this mischievous, Harlequin-inspired deluxe skin. 

The Mirage Oneiro Skin, originally designed by artist CleoNaturin, makes its debut with 2 custom Deluxe Animation sets for Noble and Agile stances! Plus her very own Mirage Oneiro Glyph (find it in the Glyph options!). 

These follow suit with other Deluxe Animations (Khora Urushu, etc) where they are available for Mirage & Mirage Prime, but Mirage Oneiro must be purchased to equip the Animations on other Warframes. 

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Added ‘Reload’ as a bindable option in the ‘Customize Controller’ Railjack options. 
    • We also fixed the Gunnery Rank 9 ‘Flush Heat Sinks’ Intrinsic not working on Reload after resetting controller bindings to default. 
  • Fixed being unable to activate Particle Ram, Tether, and Shatter Burst Battle Mods while using a controller. 
  • Fixed a functionality loss when comparing Armaments/Components with a controller in the Railjack configuration screen.
  • Fixed Client becoming stuck on Railjack loading screen during join in progress if the Host enters the Corpus Capital Ship at the perfect time.
  • Fixed using Recall Warp right when the Corpus Airlock teleport timer hits 0 causing multiple issues, including players getting stuck in the Airlock area. 
    • Recall Warp will now be disabled once Cy’s transmission countdown begins, similar to what we do with Commander missions to avoid future issues.
  • Fixed a functionality loss and game freeze when exiting the Railjack as a cinematic starts.
  • Fixed being permanently stuck in a Void Tunnel if you start a mission from a Dojo, but choose to go to a Relay.
  • Fixed Void Storm sound FX playing in tilesets outside of Railjack missions. 
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when you Abort to the Dojo during ‘Call of the Tempestarii’. 
  • Hotdropped fix: Fixed wreckage Markers persisting and Zekti Component Wreckage being unable to be picked up.

Fixes:

• Fixed Clients in Orbiter Captura scene being unable to open the pause menu if the Host switches to Operator and back to Warframe. 
  • Fixed Relics showing Operation: Orphix Venom as a drop source. 
    • These Relics have been removed from the old drop tables since they are no longer used.
  • Fixed seeing Thermia Fractures in the World State Window/Navigation panel without having the Vox Solaris Quest complete.
  • Fixed an exploit in Assassinate Bounty missions in the Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed the ‘Cancel’ button having no functionality in the HUD customization screen on a controller. 
  • Fixed erroneous prompts in the Crew UI with a Controller. 
  • Fixed Shoulder Armor pieces floating off of the Rhino Dex Skin. 
  • Fixed a hitch during the ‘Awakening’ Quest.

There is a problem where i board my Railjack and it forces me into an other squad even if i start from my Railjack from a dry dock

Hoo, so nice to see Oneiro's skin coming so fastly ; il love this Harlequin (Harley Quinn approved !!!) style

giphy.gif

I've just seen, in the French PS Store, the Imugi Prime Armor, listed in the ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK (Prime Vault - Prime Accessories Zephyr Prime for the exact name in the French PS Store), in place of the Tibor Prime Armor (i'm 100% sure it's an error)

40 minutes ago, (PSN)Crazy_Mr_J said:

I've just seen, in the French PS Store, the Imugi Prime Armor, listed in the ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK (Prime Vault - Prime Accessories Zephyr Prime for the exact name in the French PS Store), in place of the Tibor Prime Armor (i'm 100% sure it's an error)

Thanks for reporting! Taking a look into it. 

16 minutes ago, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra said:

Is there an upcoming fix for the bug where the interface color theme keeps reverting to the default color on logon on PS5 ? It's been hapenning since last hotfix... Not a huge deal, but annoying to have to go into options each time and re-enable the stalker theme...

We're having a difficult time reproducing it in house, are there any specific steps you've noticed before it not saving that could help us find the source of the issue? Any information will help.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We're having a difficult time reproducing it in house, are there any specific steps you've noticed before it not saving that could help us find the source of the issue? Any information will help.

It happens to be as soon as I login to the game I snapped a video of it from moment I start client to when I change it back, it also shows the News hologram clipping through my Orbiters window on the right.

Spoiler

yeah, i believe it's a quite common issue for ps5

37 minutes ago, (PSN)KenjoSaisyu said:

It happens to be as soon as I login to the game I snapped a video of it from moment I start client to when I change it back, it also shows the News hologram clipping through my Orbiters window on the right.

Hide contents

Archived