Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Ducat Price Changes to Chroma/Zephyr Prime Parts

[DE]Danielle

119582dccd2f5124b77f9a488ae90cb4.jpg

Greetings Teeno!

With the upcoming unvaulting of Chroma and Zephyr Prime, we are making some changes to their components that we want you to be aware of.

On Tuesday, April 27 at 2 p.m. ET, the rarity of various pieces are being adjusted, and therefore their Ducat prices are changing as well. Please read the list below for all the changes.

• Zephyr Prime Blueprint - 100 down to 65
  • Zephyr Prime Chassis - 45 down to 25
  • Chroma Prime Systems - 100 down to 65
  • Chroma Prime Chassis - 45 down to 25
  • Tiberon Prime Blueprint - 45 down to 25
  • Tiberon Prime Barrel - 100 down to 65
  • Rubico Prime Barrel - 45 down to 25

Our goal here is to provide you with as much warning as possible, as we’ve done in the past, so that you can better plan your next batch of Prime part selling with the upcoming changes.

Thanks Tenno!

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

I'm curious why the ducat value will change. Can you please explain?

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

On Tuesday, April 27 at 2 p.m. ET, the rarity of various pieces are being adjusted, and therefore their Ducat prices are changing as well. Please read the list below for all the changes.

Only the Rubico is going to have a rare part left huh?

E: Okay nvm, Chroma and Zephyr both had two rare parts a piece, as did Tiberon. I'm glad things aren't being made too easy cuz this is more price changes than I think I've ever seen for an unvaulting.

7 minutes ago, kyori said:

Parts that are 25 ducats exist as both bronze and silver rarity in relics, and ones that are 65 ducats exist as both silver and gold rariy in relics.

My question is, why aren't some of the older ones being increased? There's still silver parts that are 15 ducats :( If I recall correctly, braton prime has a part like that.

EDIT: ah...  https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ducats kinda puts it in perspective, only Lith C4 Uncommon (V) is silver for braton prime stock, but there's 23 other relics that have it as bronze... still sux ingame when you get it tho xD

5 minutes ago, kyori said:

This happens every so often when they adjust rarities.

Rare parts are worth 100 ducats. Uncommon parts are worth 45 ducats. Common parts are worth 15 ducats.

Sometimes when they add new relics, they need to add what was previously a rare part (like the Zephyr Prime blueprint) in an uncommon slot. This makes it easier to get, so they want to lower the ducat price. But there are still old relics that have the part in the rare slot, so they have a ducat value in between. If you see a ducat value of 65 or 25, that means that the part exists or has existed at two different rarities, and they want to be fair to the people who have both versions.

30 minutes ago, kyori said:

Any parts that aren't worth 15, 45, or 100 ducats are in multiple relics at different rarities: a part that is a gold in one relic and a silver in another is worth 65 and a part that is a bronze in one relic and a silver in another is worth 25.

il y a 9 minutes, --SV--Reaper a dit :

Still confused as to why Chroma and Zephyr were chosen to unvault

I dont think we need to explain Zephyr. She just got a rework so she was 100% sure to come out of the Vault.

Chroma on the other hand is curious one.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Danielle:

119582dccd2f5124b77f9a488ae90cb4.jpg

Greetings Teeno!

With the upcoming unvaulting of Chroma and Zephyr Prime, we are making some changes to their components that we want you to be aware of.

• Zephyr Prime Blueprint - 100 down to 65
  • Zephyr Prime Chassis - 45 down to 25
  • Chroma Prime Systems - 100 down to 65
  • Chroma Prime Chassis - 45 down to 25
  • Tiberon Prime Blueprint - 45 down to 25
  • Tiberon Prime Barrel - 100 down to 65
  • Rubico Prime Barrel - 45 down to 25

Our goal here is to provide you with as much warning as possible, as we’ve done in the past, so that you can better plan your next batch of Prime part selling with the upcoming changes.

Thanks Tenno!

Warum 🤯🤯🤯

1 minute ago, Xikto said:

Yes keep hema research cost because "it will be unfair to those who researched it" 

But change ducat values. A lot of thanks, you better change some other stuff too. 

41 minutes ago, ECACA said:

So,

after you are able to use relics to get your parts, and you have all these extra.  Now they are being Lowered in Ducats?

Booo

They're giving us a heads up, letting us capture the higher price simply by selling the listed parts now. It does make a bunch of vaulted relics that are clogging up many players' inventories and can't be cracked before 4/27 less valuable, but those can simply go into the pile of tens of thousands of other cabbages I'll never get around to cracking.

Archived