Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

will there be any archwing updates in the future

3 minutes ago, General-Pacman said:

Yeah, apparently we are going to get these sometime in the future:

Hide contents

b3592c4a0382067f56f44a23ec845683.jpg

All the archwings we have now will turn into modular archwings. It's been a while since last time devs talked about this though, so who knows when it's going to happen.

wow this is an incredibly long list I cant wait to see what this will do!!! 

1 hour ago, -Augustus- said:

Couldn't get the TM small enough for my tastes, but yes, that.

hold Alt key and at the same time type in 0153 on your numberpad, it makes a proper trademark symbol like this: ™

DE will eventually get around to that modular archwing system, assuming it hasn't been scrapped, but exactly when is anyone's guess.

I like Archwing and I don't mind that there are no modular Archwings yet or that the Archwings need updates. The content could be a bit more epic, but other than that, I really like it. As I am typing this I realize that it is about time to give my Larkspur beast some playtime again :)

I gotta admit, when i first played Warframe i thought archwings were sick. After playing a couple of times it was lacking something and i disliked it, plus i died constantly cause i sucked and my mods sucked too and probably i was just horrible... aaaaaanyways, now that ive seen railjack and a new star-chart and still thinking that archwings is a cool idea that for some reason never received advanced development i feel like its time to give archwings a place to shine in as well.
Doing archwing missions during the first time star-chart was a challenge because mostly you couldnt really tech up your archwing/lacked XP for it to feel like a good run. The introduction and building/deploying  the first archwing were neat, but if you could dedicate a side quest to it, im sure more players would enjoy archwing missions after the introduction. Gameplay still feels clunky, especially in small areas Wherever you fly you hit everything and tumble around. Up and down movement is odd because it overlaps with
any-person-that-played-shooters and configured their hotkeys to feel more like a shooter (using shift and ctrl for stuff like sprinting and sliding). The Mission types could be vastly improved, in particular in combination with railjacks perhaps, where you actually sabotage before you can even fly close to the area because artillery will just shoot your railjack down. Spy missions where you park your railjack in strategic locations, try to move undetected into enemy territory, slide into their base either archwing or normal mission and after successfully spying around have a followup where you have been spotted, gotta go to your railjack and escape while killing their leading strike force against you.

Just now, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Not gonna happen, however, they will introduce modular archwings connected to the Helminth system which allows all 4 archwing abilities to be subsumed so we can put all 4 of amesha's abilities on all other archwings.

Fixed!

xDDDD. 

:crylaugh: So true though. 

Archived