Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I guess I like this game after all

Xaero

4 hours ago, Dauggie said:

as someone on 1700+ days that's depressing to see.. 2k should have some cosmetic reward.. like ephemera.. hell even a good emote would be nice

The whole point of evergreens past 1000 is to not lock anything behind obscene login numbers. To have 2000 right now, you couldn't have missed more than a few days from December 2015 until today in June, 2021. I'm about to hit 2000, but I would be fooling myself if I thought a 2000 day login reward is a good idea.

It is a very good thing that DE changes logins this way, and I feel the booster scaling is enough of a reward as it is.

3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

The whole point of evergreens past 1000 is to not lock anything behind obscene login numbers. To have 2000 right now, you couldn't have missed more than a few days from December 2015 until today in June, 2021. I'm about to hit 2000, but I would be fooling myself if I thought a 2000 day login reward is a good idea.

It is a very good thing that DE changes logins this way, and I feel the booster scaling is enough of a reward as it is.

Scaling boosters are nice (e.g. I have ~2 days) but rest rewards are meh. I don't think I've ever seen Hexenon, Argons or Void traces there. Those would be more helpful. There were a time where I had to farm Hexenon for 2nd Wisp. And Void traces... yeah.

And as for some "bigger" milestones (e.g. 1500 or 200) they could give us some stuffs from wish list. Imagine you cannot get some frame or weapon for some reason. At 1500 login you get that stuff.

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

How much Kuva is there? 

50 000.

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

Personally the quadruple boosters sound like a decent reward. How long do they last?

Sorry, didn't look. 3 or 7 days IIRC. Not the first time such a reward shows up.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

Scaling boosters are nice (e.g. I have ~2 days) but rest rewards are meh. I don't think I've ever seen Hexenon, Argons or Void traces there. Those would be more helpful. There were a time where I had to farm Hexenon for 2nd Wisp. And Void traces... yeah.

And as for some "bigger" milestones (e.g. 1500 or 200) they could give us some stuffs from wish list. Imagine you cannot get some frame or weapon for some reason. At 1500 login you get that stuff.

The rewards aren't supposed to be amazing, it's just logging in with your password... 

There could be a few changes made, but the point isn't about getting always something really good when typing your password in lol.

23 minutes ago, Voltage said:

The rewards aren't supposed to be amazing, it's just logging in with your password... 

There could be a few changes made, but the point isn't about getting always something really good when typing your password in lol.

Suuuure but if it's not booster or few other stuffs then it's useless.

I don't mean getting things every day but it would be nice to get some stuffs from time to time.

7 minutes ago, quxier said:

Suuuure but if it's not booster or few other stuffs then it's useless.

I don't mean getting things every day but it would be nice to get some stuffs from time to time.

You shoulda gone with "since when was hexanon amazing?" 

I agree it would be nice to see daily logins dishing out some of the newer resources. The odd toroid would be much appreciated.

53 minutes ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

You shoulda gone with "since when was hexanon amazing?" 

It's not amazing but you probably need another 1k for Wisp and after nerf even with Nekros it's laughable. And don't forget Helminth.

5 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Endo cache at 2000 logins lol.

How much Kuva is there? 

Personally the quadruple boosters sound like a decent reward. How long do they last?

Considering that's Evergreen cache B:

- 50,000 Kuva.

- 7 day boosters.

- 30,000 Endo.

Archived