Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I hack lockers

(XBOX)ClownPrinceUK

Question

12 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)ClownPrinceUK said:

I've got an upgrade for my Parazon called a Master Key which apparently is meant to unlock other lockers when I hack one.

... Its just as other players mentioned, including how useless that Parazon mod is...

Honestly, even the thread's title confused me and I don't get confused easily...

Basically, that mod opens a determined number of lockers when you hack a security console, like the one that Bursa MOAs have on their back.

For a more certain and more rewarding effect, and applied on every locker, don't use that Parazon mod and use a companion with the Scavenge mod.

On 2021-08-22 at 1:49 PM, Uhkretor said:

... Its just as other players mentioned, including how useless that Parazon mod is...

Honestly, even the thread's title confused me and I don't get confused easily...

Basically, that mod opens a determined number of lockers when you hack a security console, like the one that Bursa MOAs have on their back.

For a more certain and more rewarding effect, and applied on every locker, don't use that Parazon mod and use a companion with the Scavenge mod.

Yup I have Vaquaera my Smeeta with a loadout specifically for farming beside Khora which has a max Scavenge in the mix for that precise reason.

Curious though, any console does that include the one on Grineer ships that opens a door directly above it (essentially looks like a hangar bay with at least one ship and placings for four defense turrets)?

On 2021-08-22 at 8:49 AM, Uhkretor said:

Scavenge most definitely isn't certain, it has a chance to open one. Master Key will open a guaranteed 5 lockers near a console when hacked.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Curious though, any console does that include the one on Grineer ships that opens a door directly above it (essentially looks like a hangar bay with at least one ship and placings for four defense turrets)?

Yes.

On 2021-08-24 at 7:43 AM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Scavenge most definitely isn't certain, it has a chance to open one. Master Key will open a guaranteed 5 lockers near a console when hacked.

Yes.

Hi. Its not the wording I would have use, but the other person wrote "more certain" which isn't necessarily the same as suggesting something is certain. So if we apply some charitable interpretation, we can conclude that to them, a 90 percent chance, on each individual locker, (90 percent isn't certain, but as far as probabilities, and this game and its other probabilities, 90% is really high) is more valuable than guaranteed 5 lockers... but that being tied to hacking consoles. As not all lockers/tile sets will benefit from this. Additionally many people would rather sacrifice a pet mod slot than a parazon mod spot. 

I think its a fair point, personally I don't use either, since I don't need the resources, but in testing in the past, Scavenger would usually yield better results/success than Master Key.

Archived