Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making gameplay easier for people who work full time!

Sweetballin

I love playing warframe when I'm off work, but the grinding to farm for certain things is a little too much. Especially when it might take you a lot longer to complete the farm or have to wait till next time to achieve the goal. When would we be able to see a possibility of farming that'll help those who work full time, where it doesn't feel like it's draining out the fun but yet still enjoyable to play? without it sucking your life source. Lol! Maybe increase the percentage a bit to obtain most items? Yes, I could spend the money, but honestly that's not exactly the point of this topic. Thank you for reading! Hope to see what may come out of this and thank you for making a game like this free for everyone to play!

56 minutes ago, Sweetballin said:

I love playing warframe when I'm off work, but the grinding to farm for certain things is a little too much

Pretty sure that is the point. If you don’t want to grind for stuff you spend platinum. Free to play games must encourage people to spend money.

• I work full time. I rush things I am excited about if it means I get more time on my days off to play with them. I also buy outright anything that seems like it will be too hard to farm. I would rather spend a few hundred plats and get to have more fun.

DE has made it fairly easy on those of us that work full time. Platinum is relatively cheap, and we get discount vouchers, so we get to buy plats cheaply to speed up our things.

Tis right tho, things have gotten exponentially more difficult to farm for newer things than old, and older stuff doesnt go down in price or value over time. Can still buy frames that were 325p 8 years ago for the same price they were 8 years ago. And given the forma prices, how many new weapons come out, catalysts and forma really should be a lil cheaper than they are or at least in formas case quicker to build. Most of the things in game would be a lot more enticing if the craft time was a third of what it is, especially consumables like formas

7 hours ago, Sweetballin said:

Yes, I could spend the money, but honestly that's not exactly the point of this topic.

Isn't it ?

I think the reason why the game is the way it is is almost exclusively to get players like yourself to loosen your wallet....

6 hours ago, krc473 said:

Free to play games must encourage people to spend money.

"Encourage" is abit of a Misnomer.... The word I would use is "Exploit" 😈 .

58 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

"Encourage" is abit of a Misnomer.... The word I would use is "Exploit" 😈 .

Encourage, exploit, same thing. Admittedly, DE releasing nice things is more like encouragement. Making stuff really hard to get is perhaps not.

7 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Encourage, exploit, same thing. Admittedly, DE releasing nice things is more like encouragement. Making stuff really hard to get is perhaps not.

And that's how the Cookie Crumbles.... Sigh.... I really wish DE would rethink their F2P Model...

vor 8 Stunden schrieb krc473:

Maybe I have a different definition of hard, but nothing in Warframe feels hard. Everything can be acquired relatively quickly and easily even for people working full time..

Hard is farming something with a 1-2% drop chance on a weekly lockout while paying a subscription for the game.

14 hours ago, Prexades said:

Maybe I have a different definition of hard, but nothing in Warframe feels hard. Everything can be acquired relatively quickly and easily even for people working full time..

Hard is farming something with a 1-2% drop chance on a weekly lockout while paying a subscription for the game.

I dont think either of those are a measurement of Difficulty... The only thing the RNG is testing is your Motivation to keep grinding....and I personally don't consider that to be "Hard"...

Yes, just buy Platinum. I buy 4000 Platinum whenever there is good discount and have also purchased Platinum and Prime Access when there was no discount. Some good amount of Platinum help gameplay a lot to speed up the progress. 

Whenever other players asks me for advice, I always recommend to buy at least some 2000-4000 Platinum so the time is not spent on farming but progression. Over time, it really earns itself back as well. 

6 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

It exist, it's called "Paying". 

This

if you work full time, you're also getting paid full time

There's a nice balance to WF

people who don't work have plenty of free time to just farm stuff

people who do work have plenty of money to just buy stuff

Either spend your time at your IRL Job, or spend it Farming, but either way you aren't getting something for nothing.

Archived