Crabotex

Question

2 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

shocked jurassic park GIF

There it is, the perfect name

Yeah But all i wanted is Normal Name Lich With Revenant Vania Helmet Shoulder Deco and Clem Mask but DE gave me the weird name too :(

Edited by Crabotex
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Crabotex said:

Why Bad Name?JyTlio8.png

I'm sorry I'm not trying to make light of your... unfortunate situation, but while this is upsetting to you, myself and many others would love to have a lich like that for the novelty of it. To some people, it is pretty funny.

Regardless though, in terms of serious advice, if you want DE to fix this don't post here in off topic. Make a support ticket, request they change the name because vulgarity bothers you and the name is unintentionally vulgar looking. Then be patient with them, because it isn't a high priority situation for them to fix. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I'm sorry I'm not trying to make light of your... unfortunate situation, but while this is upsetting to you, myself and many others would love to have a lich like that for the novelty of it. To some people, it is pretty funny.

Regardless though, in terms of serious advice, if you want DE to fix this don't post here in off topic. Make a support ticket, request they change the name because vulgarity bothers you and the name is unintentionally vulgar looking. Then be patient with them, because it isn't a high priority situation for them to fix. 

Thanks sorry i didn't know where to post new in forums

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Crabotex said:

Thanks sorry i didn't know where to post new in forums

It's understandable no worries. The forums are more for giving feedback, reporting bugs, or just chatting. 

If you need something fixed specifically about your account, or you want to report abusive behavior from someone in game, etc, you submit a request here:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edited by Tesseract7777

7 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It's understandable no worries. The forums are more for giving feedback, reporting bugs, or just chatting. 

If you need something fixed specifically about your account, or you want to report abusive behavior from someone in game, etc, you submit a request here:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks i submitted

• Like 2

8 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I want to believe this is meant to be sarcasm.

Tell me this is sarcasm.

It ain't sarcasm is it? You're serious.

I keep hoping the same way too often around here, but find myself dissapointed every time. 

People keep finding new ways to get offended. 

Edited by xombob89

14 hours ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

It's funny come on stop being offended over nothing.

10 hours ago, xombob89 said:

People keep finding new ways to get offended. 

"I want to change this" is not the same as "I'm offended by this", and it just leads to needless conflict to assume one is the other.  Let's give each other some benefit of the doubt instead of prematurely drawing lines in the sand.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

You want to change the name? This kind of name can fetch for hundreds of platinum easily, and it's still a bargain with that considerably high element percentage

I am collector myself not need sell it but Thanks ,i contact DE