Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crabotex

Question

8 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I want to believe this is meant to be sarcasm.

Tell me this is sarcasm.

It ain't sarcasm is it? You're serious.

I keep hoping the same way too often around here, but find myself dissapointed every time. 

People keep finding new ways to get offended. 

14 hours ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

It's funny come on stop being offended over nothing.

10 hours ago, xombob89 said:

People keep finding new ways to get offended. 

"I want to change this" is not the same as "I'm offended by this", and it just leads to needless conflict to assume one is the other.  Let's give each other some benefit of the doubt instead of prematurely drawing lines in the sand.

2 minutes ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

You want to change the name? This kind of name can fetch for hundreds of platinum easily, and it's still a bargain with that considerably high element percentage

I am collector myself not need sell it but Thanks ,i contact DE

On 2021-10-14 at 10:52 AM, (PSN)Unstar said:

"I want to change this" is not the same as "I'm offended by this", and it just leads to needless conflict to assume one is the other.  Let's give each other some benefit of the doubt instead of prematurely drawing lines in the sand.

Agreed. 

For example, I am not at all offended by fart jokes, but personally they never really resonated with me and made me feel slightly grossed out, even as an immature kid (and I'm not trying to sound elitist, as I find plenty of other immature things funny as hell, like this Lich name, even as an adult), but being annoyed/grossed out/being anal retentive as a collector is not the same thing as being offended (I am not bothered if someone jokes about farts, I just never found it funny even when my age was in the single digits), and I think it is also clear English is the OP's second language, so to them as a collector I think this is just someone who wants their lich collection to look just how they like it. And I really don't see anything wrong with that. The OP doesn't care if someone else has a comically vulgar sounding name and it shows up in a game they are in, they just don't want it in their collection. Its their own account in a videogame and they have been polite about it, so I don't understand like you said, why some want to  "prematurely draw a line in the sand". 

On 2021-10-24 at 9:18 PM, Crabotex said:

She fixs it ?

My comment was in reference to a joke within the community. A Youtuber known as Quite Shallow(Shy) has twice compiled a list of absurd Lich names for DE Rebecca to read, and uploaded the result. Here are said videos:

25 minutes ago, Crabotex said:

Thanks sorry i didn't know where to post new in forums

It's understandable no worries. The forums are more for giving feedback, reporting bugs, or just chatting. 

If you need something fixed specifically about your account, or you want to report abusive behavior from someone in game, etc, you submit a request here:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

48 minutes ago, Crabotex said:

Why Bad Name?JyTlio8.png

I'm sorry I'm not trying to make light of your... unfortunate situation, but while this is upsetting to you, myself and many others would love to have a lich like that for the novelty of it. To some people, it is pretty funny.

Regardless though, in terms of serious advice, if you want DE to fix this don't post here in off topic. Make a support ticket, request they change the name because vulgarity bothers you and the name is unintentionally vulgar looking. Then be patient with them, because it isn't a high priority situation for them to fix. 

Archived