Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ

[DE]Danielle

19 minutes ago, Ungorisz said:

What about Prime Glyphs? ... It's not mentioned anywhere in FAQ (or Glyphs are counted as Accessories now?).

12 minutes ago, haha said:

Will we also be able to get the Prime Glyphs? Seems it's the only thing about Prime Access/Vault packs that wasn't mentioned.

They will be available in the Bundles! :) 

4 minutes ago, Genitive said:

Warframe Twitter says yes

This is being corrected! Prime Accessories remain purchase-only as has been the case since the start with Prime Access and Prime Vault. 

I feel like the math is off a little for the accessories

In the post it is stated that:

19.99 USD = Prime Accessory Set = 3 Regal Aya

But these values don't add up, let's take the current Nyx Vault Accessory Set as an example:

19.99 USD gets you the Targis Prime Armor and the Vala Prime Sugatra, as well as 200 Platinum

19.99 USD gets you 3 Regal Aya

3 Regal Aya is enough to get you ONLY the Targis Prime Armor and not the Vala Prime Sugatra (which I am assuming would be 1 Regal Aya)

You also lose out on the Platinum, unless there is an equivalent Endo amount gained when purchasing 3 Regal Aya

The current Accessory bundles all seem to come with items valued at 4 Regal Aya, one item worth 3 and an additional item worth 1

So to be equivalent either the 19.99 USD bundle should give 4 Regal Aya, or the Targis Prime Armor should be reduced to 2 Regal Aya

EDIT: apparently DE_Marcus has confirmed on Reddit that this will be fixed/addressed

11 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

So, this is question is more about what Teshin said during TWW, "Know this, Tenno: That I am a Dax. A soldier from a lost era. The last of my kind."

How... will this work now?

The last of his kind that he knows of? Teshin doesn't seem like a person who goes out often, it's just conclave this, conclave that.

11 minutes ago, Riku2211 said:

I'm curious about that too, but just noticed under the banner on the OP, it says Varzia is a former Dax. So, it can probably be pretty easily spun as Teshin meaning he is the last active Dax. That, or he just didn't even know about Varzia.

My guess is it's a bit of both. Either that, to they're gonna retcon that line in The New War.

To be honest this entire thing doesn't feel like you guys put the effort into it, just replace the vault system that rotated once is a while with an ingame event that maybe will rotate again with the primes but without thinking too much about it.

For example, you guys could have made the use of aya to buy the warframe and weapons, taking away the need to use the relics for it, I know using RNG for those kidns of things is easier but now theres RNG for getting aya and there RNG for getting the prime parts we need, and as you guys didn't show how much aya will drop and how much of it will be needed I will be asuming that a single drop of aya won't be enough to buy a single relic, I honestly doubt it will be a single drop for a single relic, so you have to go through multiple RNG drops of aya to finally get a relic, that way you guys are increasing the RNG needed vs dropping the relic and opening it like before.

Regal aya, you guys want to put another paid currency to "hold back" the aquisition of prime stuff so it feels like a premium? cool but at least make you able to buy the previous prime bundles like the vaults before but give more per currency, at least 5x more considering you guys ussually makes fair prices for things, because let's be honest, the only thing the prices vs amount of regal aya only feels like predatory as hell, from a wild guess it would be a lot cheaper to buy platinum and go to the warframe.market and buy the prime frames from other players than it is to buy from this, at least there prices are more fair than the ingame trade chat.

So in the end, completely take out the relics, put the warframes and weapons to purchase for aya, put more regal aya for each price tier you guys made, I would say at least 5x in each, and make the all in one bundles and acessory bundles avalible to buy with regal aya.

Your pricing equivalency calculations are way off. :( Why not just release all of the Prime Vault packs at once via your platform partners for the limited duration?  As a PlayStation user these Regal Aya packs are a net loss and price-gougey since I lose out on Platinum... I don't need Endo.  Disappointed.

What it said about not wanting to sell both premium currencies at the same time makes zero sense to me. If you're spending the same amount of money on the regal aya as you would on an accessory pack but not getting the plat you would normally you are literally being scammed. This is the kind of thing people usually praise DE for NOT doing. Highly disappointed in what would have otherwise been an amazing event.

Just here to state that with theese Regal Aya prices on Accessories, an accessory pack will cost more than the 20 USD before since they usually consist of a bigger one and a smaller one which in this new shop would cost 3+1 Regal Aya while you can ony get 3 with the 20 USD pack and this really leaves a bitter taste in the mouth for me.... Either the 'bigger' accessories should cost 2 Regal Aya or the 20 USD pack should give 4 Regal Aya to be fair...

Edit: Also there are prime accessory pack that contain an armor set and a syandana both of which i'm guessing cost 3 Regal Aya this way so you would have to pay double for the same accessories this way? Sounds really concerning....

hace 6 minutos, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Regal!

Not even the Noggles can be
Purchased for Normal Aya....

Who the hell is in charge of this? 
Sheldon? (Manager and Monetization)
Or is the higher ups?
The majority of the shares are
in the hands of Chinese shareholders
and we all know how much they push
monetization in Asia, is it them?

We Deserve to Know Who Designed This.

It certainly wasn't the Art Department....

Archived