Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0: Prime Resurgence

[DE]Rebecca

hace 1 minuto, Do_High_Go dijo:

It is no different you say? Paying 19.99$ for Unvaulted prime accessories pack that includes 200 plat, the armor set and an extra item is no different than paying 19.99$ to get 3 Regal Aya to get ONLY the armor set? Are you blind?

Just with the plat alone from the accessories pack you can buy an unvaulted frame from people during the unvault period, and you still keep that one extra item from the pack. Not a big deal? It works the same as usual Unvaults? Yeah but actually NO.

And people who refer to the Gacha system, don't mean the gambling, we refer to the amounts of Regal Aya purchasable compared to the prices of the bigger bundles. Do you buy 7 and spend 6, leaving you with 1 left for idk a *dies internally* Distilling extractor, or do you buy 2 times 3 Regal Aya? Ofc majority of people will hop on the bigger offer cuz "it gives extra" and then another and then another, untill you are sucked dry because you had a brainfart and forgot how to convert real life money to "Regal Aya".  We are not saying it is a Gacha system, we are saying that it uses the same predatory pricing, item segmentation and in-game currency to real money conversion that gacha games use.

Do you know why Gacha games use those "techniques"? To Make More Money. You may not get confused, I may not get confused, but someone eventually will, and they will overspend. It is simply a very dirty way to make money. Not to mention that the removal of platinum in the bundles will have much broader impact on the game than you think, because it literally stops the flow of platinum in the game that comes from Unvault offers usually.

Paying the same for less is Very Different! Or you mean to tell me that 50k Endo is equal to 1.2k Platinum?

Okay, first of all, please redact properly when giving your opinion, it cost to me to understand if you are being serious or just being toxic. Now, as they mention in the FAQ, this is not gonna replace the actual unvaulting system, but only another option for people to obtain prime parts with a transparent schedule. As simple as that. You don't agree? It's alright, don't buy it, nothing changes. Have a nice day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

. It is a resource that is exchanged for Void Relics and other non-premium items available in Varzia’s wares

I see you noticed Ive been sitting on Thousands of Relics for 2 Years now 😝...

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Maroo now has a Ayatan inspired map marker in Maroo’s Bazaar. 

Are we ever going to get that Dedicated Ayatan Icon in The Mini Map ?

• Optimized Vauban’s Bastille vortex to fix dips in performance. 

What about The Tether Coils ?

They Still Clamp Enemies to the Floor on the spot rather then Reeling them in.... Please Fix 😭....

So many Booben Players still don't know The Tethers Release Enemies once they enter The Bastille because of this.

CONTROLLER CHANGES & FIXES

Just wanted to point that for 3 Years and Running now... Holding down the Ability Menu (RB) button disables all Maneuverability For some Reason... Eeffectively this means controller players cant Use Abilities while Sprinting, Aim Gliding or even just Aiming while Keyboard and Mouse users still can...

I can personally side step this issue using Steam Input but Console Players are pretty much stuck with this Problem.... Would you be a lamb and look into the issue to ensure that all players are on Equal Footing 😉.

Fixed Steel Path Incursions on Disruption nodes having incorrect completion requirements (1 Conduit complete versus the intentional 4)

This was a bug ? 

I thought you guys were being Considerate of our time 😱 !!!

Fixed Amalgam Barrel Diffusion not modifying the roll length of Dodges.

Oh.... Yes this is nice... I always wondered why my Roll was faster.... But also Shorter 🤔....

Fixed Glaives not being affected by abilities that attract projectiles (i.e Mag’s Magnetize).

I thought this was intentional 😱 ...

Wait a minute.... Did you find out I've been Hiding inside Maggy's Bubble for safety while still being able to kill Enemies outside it with The Glaive ? 🤔

In any case... So I can Remove Volatile Quick Return now for new Shenanigans it seems 😁... I always liked Combo Fury anyway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rigtis said:

You just replied to yourself there. No comments.

no i'm replying to you. you said that Regal Aya could be earned with Standing. stop messing around and tell me where in the post DE said it would be the case. or were you just saying non sense? 

• Like 6

Not only is Regal Aya a new currency designed to confuse the player, the amount of aya you get is very predatory. If you spend $40 on aya, you get 6, and a "bonus". With these 7 aya you can buy two frames. And now you are left over with 1 extra. And you can't buy anything with it. Yes, you could get a sigil maybe, but come on. So, the player realizes this and becomes clever. So he/she buys the 80 DOLLAR PACK. Now they have 15 aya. Enough for 5 whole frames. Or perhaps 3 frames and some accesories. Great.. Doesn't matter. DE tricked the player into buying more. Yes. You have always been able to buy currency, but this is different. The prices are just off enough to force the player into buying more. And the bang for your buck is significantly lower that it used to be with Prime Access or platinum in general.

Don't be fooled, people! Please make DE realize that they (hopefully unintentionally, but who are we kidding, Tencent owns them) created a predatory cash system similar to those in mobile games. Yes, those lazy gacha-games. Luckily there is no RNG involved, but the increase in currency confuses the players more. It may not trick or confuse you, and that's great! But it does not mean that it won't trick anyone else

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

Honestly not sure how I feel about this. I kinda got used to my short but snappy rolls.

Amalgam barrel diffusion was only one mod that make rolls faster/shorter. I consider it's a bug

If it's not a bug... they should make mod or revert it so we can use things like this.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

While I'm rusty on the whole PA thing, is that plat even tradable? If not the downside isnt that big, you just trade being able to buy one type of accessory for another, while one of those accessories arent obtainable with plat ever. But if the plat is tradable it is a big downside, but iirc (which I very well may not :clem:) it works like promo/starter pack and prize plat and isnt tradable.

All plat you pay money for is tradable. Always has been.

And even if Regal Aya packs came with plat it'd still be a worse deal with the current pricing model. Consider the existing Nyx Prime Vault Accessories pack you can buy today. In it you get the Targis Prime Armor Set, the Vala Prime Sugatra, and 200p. It costs $19.99 USD. The Targis Prime Armor set is listed as being 3 Regal Aya. 3 Regal Aya costs $19.99 USD. So for the same price you don't get the Sugatra nor the 200p (which is a little over $10 USD). You're paying the same amount but getting far less.

The only one situation where this scheme gets you more than what you can get now is if you're only interested in buying a single frame/weapon/accessories pack for 6 Regal Aya, since you get 1 Regal Aya spare to spend on other things. But this is only a good deal if you're happy with getting 10k Endo instead of your 400p (which is a little over $20 USD).

If you just want to buy accessories then you're paying the same for far less, and if you want to buy a dual pack you're paying the same but have to be happy getting 50k Endo instead of 1,200p (which is a little over $60).

The prices and costs suck.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Hokkis31 said:

Not only is Regal Aya a new currency designed to confuse the player, the amount of aya you get is very predatory. If you spend $40 on aya, you get 6, and a "bonus". With these 7 aya you can buy two frames. And now you are left over with 1 extra. And you can't buy anything with it. Yes, you could get a sigil maybe, but come on. So, the player realizes this and becomes clever. So he/she buys the 80 DOLLAR PACK. Now they have 15 aya. Enough for 5 whole frames. Or perhaps 3 frames and some accesories. Great.. Doesn't matter. DE tricked the player into buying more. Yes. You have always been able to buy currency, but this is different. The prices are just off enough to force the player into buying more. And the bang for your buck is significantly lower that it used to be with Prime Access or platinum in general.

Don't be fooled, people! Please make DE realize that they (hopefully unintentionally, but who are we kidding, Tencent owns them) created a predatory cash system similar to those in mobile games. Yes, those lazy gacha-games. Luckily there is no RNG involved, but the increase in currency confuses the players more. It may not trick or confuse you, and that's great! But it does not mean that it won't trick anyone else

I'd like to add that the dual prime pack costs 10 aya, so you need to buy the $80 dollar pack or combine the 20 and 40. Most people would go for the 80, however. Because you get "3 bonus coins" yaay. So then you have 5 extra coins. Enough to buy one additional frame, and one short of buying two. So you need to spend even more, naturally.

See the problem here.. I really hate to be this negative. I generally love the game, but I will not accept DE/Tencent pulling this stuff. It just doesn't fly well with me personally. You can of course disagree, and that is very valid. If you don't mind it, then more power to you! It's not me vs you, it's a general discussion between us. Between the community

• Like 3

Absorb

• Increased base Range to 15m at max rank.

• Scaling Range is now capped at 50m (solving for an exploit), ensuring Damage is balanced by Energy Capacity.

• Nyx’s Assimilate Augment now allows you to roll, similar to Mesa’s Waltz!

• Nyx’s Absorb stat screen now shows max explosion radius value.

• Absorbs additive weapon damage bonus now applies to the player's equipped Melee weapon.

• Minor tweak to the GPU particles to clean them up!

Wana know why this won't really make it any more/less viable at all?

Equinox.

Equinox's day 4th can
-Charge up damage with no limit    Nyx is limited by her energy drain.
-Can move freely with no augments    Nyx can slowly walk, and roll, and this while wasteing a mod slot for the augent.
-Can sustain her ability far easier      Nyx can only sustain it depending on if her team mates shoot her once or not.

Essentially if your gonna play nyx for absorb, just play equinox.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rigtis said:

Okay, first of all, please redact properly when giving your opinion, it cost to me to understand if you are being serious or just being toxic. Now, as they mention in the FAQ, this is not gonna replace the actual unvaulting system, but only another option for people to obtain prime parts with a transparent schedule. As simple as that. You don't agree? It's alright, don't buy it, nothing changes. Have a nice day.

No one is talking about this replacing unvaulting. It is another option Yes, as a concept it is not bad, but nothing in the FAQ you so love addresses the actual concerns people have been putting out. It is not just "only another option for people to obtain prime parts with a transparent schedule", it is Actually "only another option for people to obtain prime parts with a transparent schedule that generally increases prices and hides it with currency conversion". You cannot brush off my absolutely valid information and price comparison as "you might be trolling".

It is the truth, you are not getting anything by defending DE for obscuring the fact that the pricing is higher by adding conversion to Regal Aya and removing the platinum from the bundles. That is what I am talking about, that is what everyone should inform themselves about in the next 5 days, so they do not overspend. It's not about me, I say it for others that might have not had the time, or simply did not understand what is happening.

Oh and you cannot possibly expect or require people on a forum to "properly redact", whatever your criteria for that are. I think I *formatted my words pretty well, probably went too far in expression. Oh and I am not giving an Opinion, I am laying down Facts! Facts that are never addressed in your beloved FAQ.

• Like 11

I love the idea, but I'm a bit disappointed at, as I understand it, this not coming with functional price reduction in the prime accessories. I'll have to see how it actually works out when it launches, because there's a lot of information here to parse through, but the biggest blocker to me ever buying prime vault has been price point, specifically for accessories. I absolutely adore DE as a company and think you've done an exemplary job showing the rest of the industry how to manage an F2P title, but I still can't justify spending $20 on a digital scarf.

I am always happy to give a developer money if I feel like I can spend casually. The total sum of real-world money I've spent on Warframe is far more than I would have otherwise because of things like the 75% off plat discounts, in fact I've spent more on Warframe than any other title, F2P or $60 one-time purchase. I would happily drop $50+ on Royal Aya if I could spend it on more than just a couple of accessories, because I definitely would never buy the accessories pack through Prime Access at its current price point.

I know this post probably comes off a bit whiny, but I would heavily suggest using this opportunity to adjust royal aya and accessories costs to see if there's a more comfortable zone that could net you greater long-term income by making the price point more accessible- no pun intended- to more players. Still love the game and this concept, just have to be honest that it doesn't incentivize me to spend more money on the game at the moment.

• Like 1

@Rigtis seeing has you haven't answered about Regal Aya being earned with standing, i guess you were just talking out of your butt then. or a mistake on your part while typing. disappointing.  if you are to claim things, at LEAST show it... 

Edited by mikakor
  • Like 5

• Tyl Regor’s Shield now has a Shield Regeneration delay of 2 seconds, compared to how it instantly regenerates currently, to provide newer players more of a fighting chance.

That's not really a 'new player experience' thing. That's a bug fix because you forgot what it means when you give enemies shield gating but their shields don't stay broken.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

And even if Regal Aya packs came with plat it'd still be a worse deal with the current pricing model. Consider the existing Nyx Prime Vault Accessories pack you can buy today. In it you get the Targis Prime Armor Set, the Vala Prime Sugatra, and 200p. It costs $19.99 USD. The Targis Prime Armor set is listed as being 3 Regal Aya. 3 Regal Aya costs $19.99 USD. So for the same price you don't get the Sugatra nor the 200p (which is a little over $10 USD). You're paying the same amount but getting far less.

The only one situation where this scheme gets you more than what you can get now is if you're only interested in buying a single frame/weapon/accessories pack for 6 Regal Aya, since you get 1 Regal Aya spare to spend on other things. But this is only a good deal if you're happy with getting 10k Endo instead of your 400p (which is a little over $20 USD).

If you just want to buy accessories then you're paying the same for far less, and if you want to buy a dual pack you're paying the same but have to be happy getting 50k Endo instead of 1,200p (which is a little over $60).

Indeed. It's not a 1:1 ratio as mentioned by @[DE]Rebeccabecause for the exact same price, the Vault Packs give you more. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mikakor said:

@Rigtis seeing has you haven't answered about Regal Aya being earned with standing, i guess you were just talking out of your butt then. or a mistake on your part while typing. disappointing.  if you are to claim things, at LEAST show it... 

My dude. There is no need to get so heated <3 . Let's keep this discussion civil-ish ;)

Also. Yeah. Regal Aya is not a great idea in my opinion either

17 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Yeah looking through it more it does indeed suck. I'm really not sure who came up with the costs and values, nor why they think Endo is some form of good substitute.

Best solution would have been to keep the prime access as is, then have the new Regal Aya packs as an additional option incase someone wants seperate items only, or noggles for instance. That way people would be able to pay a bit more in order to select things otherwise only available in the bundles. Which imo would be fair.

edit: What I'm wondering is if someone came up with these changes because they imagine more people picking up the frames/weapons from the event within the game and want to buy the accessories seperately? That would atleast make some sense for their reasoning.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 1

Just now, Hokkis31 said:

My dude. There is no need to get so heated <3 . Let's keep this discussion civil-ish ;)

Also. Yeah. Regal Aya is not a great idea in my opinion either

i mean, you're right. but when i see someone defending what is a predatory system by nature and thinking of it as a "good" thing, i get easily annoyed. 

that and claiming things without backing them up after. bruh was saying that you could earn Regal Aya with standing. i'd be bloody delighted if it was the cas,e but i havne't seen this anywhere. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Tavanaka said:

I love the idea, but I'm a bit disappointed at, as I understand it, this not coming with functional price reduction in the prime accessories. I'll have to see how it actually works out when it launches, because there's a lot of information here to parse through, but the biggest blocker to me ever buying prime vault has been price point, specifically for accessories. I absolutely adore DE as a company and think you've done an exemplary job showing the rest of the industry how to manage an F2P title, but I still can't justify spending $20 on a digital scarf.

I am always happy to give a developer money if I feel like I can spend casually. The total sum of real-world money I've spent on Warframe is far more than I would have otherwise because of things like the 75% off plat discounts, in fact I've spent more on Warframe than any other title, F2P or $60 one-time purchase. I would happily drop $50+ on Royal Aya if I could spend it on more than just a couple of accessories, because I definitely would never buy the accessories pack through Prime Access at its current price point.

I know this post probably comes off a bit whiny, but I would heavily suggest using this opportunity to adjust royal aya and accessories costs to see if there's a more comfortable zone that could net you greater long-term income by making the price point more accessible- no pun intended- to more players. Still love the game and this concept, just have to be honest that it doesn't incentivize me to spend more money on the game at the moment.

I will tell you how it is mate. Usually you are paying 19.99$ for Unvaulted prime accessories pack that includes 200 plat, the armor set and an extra item, in this "event" you will be paying 19.99$ to get 3 Regal Aya to get ONLY the armor set. You end up paying the same, but there is no platinum in the bundles (It is replaced by Endo) and you do not get some of the usual extra stuff.

Just for example, the Prime Distilling extractor, is currently available in the Accessories pack for Rhino, costs 19.99$, but also comes with the Scyandana (which is for what people actually buy it) and 200 platinum. The extractor costs you 1 Regal Aya, but you cannot buy one you can buy 3 and up. That item is supposed to be a little extra you get with the main accessory, but now it has individual price. If you want an armor set and let's say sugatra, it will literally cost you 39.98 to get the Regal Aya needed for both if you start from 0. It Is Bad.

All and all, you can do the math, some people say it is the same as normal, but I have to let you know, if you spend money in that specific event, you will be paying the same, but you will be getting less. Kind of like going to buy oranges, you pay for 3 oranges but this time you get only 1 at the price of 3 :)

• Like 1