Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0: Prime Resurgence

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

BUT WAIT! We want to explain why because it’s very important to us that everyone understands where we are coming from with our current design mindset. AoE Weapons are the dominant ones by every usage metric. We see this day after day. Having this bonus apply to the AoE instance felt dangerously close to a myopic choice concerning powering up player Arsenals that simply do not need it. This mod never worked on AoE, and the description now explains that to avoid confusion. We understand those seeking a different outcome will disagree with this choice, but ultimately we are not willing to further bolster AoE at this time. This is due to the increasing difficulty in creating content that serves to challenge the Tenno

Did you tested aoe damaging weapons against at least 1000 level (not even level cap) enemies on steel path from every enemy type including sentients to make that decision, or did you just tested in the similacrum to make that decision. Cause right now thanks to steel path you can see 1000 level enemies in nearly 3 hours (if you are doing distruption with a decent team you will be in that level much faster) 

And will you consider putting some improvements to some semi automatic rifles like Latron series sybaris etc cause right now even with all those arcanes and galvanized mods and rivens they are still underwhelmingly less powerfull compare to many weapon types in the game.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sorties and Arbitrations now allow Mastery Rank 30+ players that have put at least 1 Forma into their Warframe to bypass the "Rank 30 Warframe" requirement

will you also add Elite Sanctuary Onslaught to this? i think this is pretty fair. 

• Like 17

The Prime Resurgence looks interesting. It sounds like a fun way to get the primes. Still two things i would want to know is: Aya, when we can start earning it? We gotta need wait for the patch or for the event to farm it? Also will the event come back? Like if you didn't got that one last part how much you will need to wait? Also on future editions will you rotate the primes? :)

The Necramech Drop Rate & Crafting Cost Changes are good for the people that got enough Orokin Matrix as to level up on the syndicate. I still didn't got them :(

11 minutes ago, xxswatelitexx said:

I am surprised Ceres Prosecutor was removed,

One of the Worst imaginable objectives I think every Player would agree is find 3 Caches on Uranus. 

( New player Perspective - they aren't going to have Limbo with max loot radar ) 

It is painful and annoying not to mention Cache rewards are pretty awful to begin with.  The only Useful cache Infested Space Tilesets and those are an even bigger pain to get to. 

They already changed that one. You only need to find 1 cache, not 3. So its pretty easy now.

• Like 2

Sorties and Arbitrations now allow Mastery Rank 30+ players that have put at least 1 Forma into their Warframe to bypass the "Rank 30 Warframe" requirement.

Most welcome, thank you. This would also be a good addition to the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught experience.

"Go further, I require more efficiency. The specimens no longer interest me, it’s you I study."

Edited by HypoTherm
  • Like 4

Changed the description of Galvanized Aptitude to better reflect its current function (which clarifies that area of effect damage is not included)

• ... BUT WAIT! We want to explain why because it’s very important to us that everyone understands where we are coming from with our current design mindset. AoE Weapons are the dominant ones by every usage metric. We see this day after day. Having this bonus apply to the AoE instance felt dangerously close to a myopic choice concerning powering up player Arsenals that simply do not need it. This mod never worked on AoE, and the description now explains that to avoid confusion. We understand those seeking a different outcome will disagree with this choice, but ultimately we are not willing to further bolster AoE at this time. This is due to the increasing difficulty in creating content that serves to challenge the Tenno.   

yeah, because AoE weapons are amongst the most effective, and the most fun. trash choice , to say the very least :/ 

• Like 4

These new currencies don't bode well for the future.

Edit:
Dojos still have the same lighting bugs that were brought in with Sisters of Parvos.

...and really? Arrival Gates are on a 24h timer?

Edited by Sean
  • Like 11

Varzia, a Dax from the Old War

Just curious, will there be any interaction between Varzia and Teshin,

Spoiler

the latter who proclaimed himself to be the last Orokin Era Dax?

Will there be any lore associated with Varzia?

These are QoL updates that are appreciated, and very well desired. Can we get more of them?

• Like 3

A Prime Resurgence is upon us…

last quote normally. ( because i can't make up my mind ) 

i fundamentally disagree with this, @[DE]Rebecca. this is not right. Warframe should have JUST one premium currency, and it should be usable for that. it's platinum. and it should always be platinum. please go back on this and make it buy-able with platinum as it should be.  

Especially since it would give a wonderful plat sink. being able to buy those prime accessories with platinum after farming would be the GOOD S#&$. 

Edited by mikakor
  • Like 18

That is a nice long list of fixes but can we please get updates addressing the following bugs that I do not see under that list such as:
Profit Taker Leg Regen not fixed after returning again, also causing phase skips and loss of mission rewards(despite being promised it was patched).
Akarius Explosion fx not appearing as client
Excavation UI not appearing when joining mission in progress
Cannot bring up the menu via escape-One known method listed here-https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1285842-cannot-bring-up-escape-menu100-reproduction-method-listed-inside
Extraction waypoint not appearing

• Like 2

• Renamed Gunblade Heavy Attack from Spinning Uppercut to Full Bore.

Yeah, heavy attacks are boring. Good change.

• When dragging around Mod Configs to swap (i.e Swapping Mod Config A to Config B), we now swap applied Helminth abilities as well to support the Modding of a given Helminth choice. 

+100

Basic Mode only offers essential tools: Place, Move, Remove, Duplicate, Rotate, and Scale

Yeah! I can scale stuffs now. I've been waiting for it. Thank you!

• Changed The Vast Untime to recast while active by tapping ability and deactivated by holding. 

Why not change it into Aura so we don't have to spam it? Sevagoth's Gloom shows how great ability could be (energy economy - no enemies = no drain, every enemy increases energy drain, capped at some value).

• Fixed Amalgam Barrel Diffusion not modifying the roll length of Dodges.

So it will be 60% roll length. Great! It was one of mods that could decrease rolls. Improving it is good change.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ---EG---Kramer said:

Yeah, thanks for fixing the codex !
Oh, wait... nothing for the codex...

Thanks for the other fix though.
<3

I guess it's gonna stay like this now since they fixed other stuff on the orbiter and revamped decoration mode. What a terrible idea, locking a massive side of Orbiter from decoration because????? No reason at all.

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

These new currencies don't bode well for the future.

Not quite sure what you mean here. The unvaulted relics will be earned by playing the game or by purchasing a currency with real money.

This is no different to the current way of earning prime frames when they are unvaulted (play the game or buy them outright to contribute to the developers).

• Like 8

All Decorations Are Now Scalable

In the past, only Dojo Decorations have been scalable. You can now scale Personal Decorations too! From Dojos to Orbiters, Tenno can customize decoration sizes.

Wait, Can I scale cleaning drones?

• Like 1