Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol.2: Hotfix 31.6.4

[DE]Connor

2 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Adorn your Orbiter with this decoration representing a Necramech. 

too bad even "you-get-this-only-when-on-tennocon-relay-during-tennocon" gets thrown out for free. i wonder if exclusive tennocon gear like armor and syandana will get "unvaulted" too, not to mention all the exclusive supporter pack stuff.

19 minutes ago, Ifeanyi said:

Not fixed. Tested both in-game in both simulation and missions, they still lose all stacks when the first timer runs out.

Any possibility that you can record a detailed video demonstrating your builds and science?

Eternal Guardian
Complete 3 Void Armageddon missions.

High Ground
Complete 3 Void Flood Missions.

No Void Cascade? I think this is because there are only two slots if I am remembering correctly.

Zariman Bounty Hunter
Complete 4 different Bounties in the Zariman.

Maybe there are three slots after all but I am still confused.

Fallen Angel
Defeat 5 Void Angels in the Zariman.
*This can be achieved either solo or while in a squad. If your squad defeats the Void Angel, every member will have the Act completed, regardless of if they dealt the final blow.  

Thank you for upping it to five, it felt really weird that this was being worth less than the regular weeklys givens that a bounty can have a void angel in it.

Nora Night Glyph Pack
Complete your profile with a pair of Nora Night Glyphs - “Style baby!” 

Glyphs! Hopefully they look good. 

Vile Discharge (Embolist): Damage is accumulated up to 30,000. Use Alt-fire to launch an explosive vile sac dealing and resetting the accumulated damage.

This reminds me of Mesa's 1 and how horrible it is. 

Is this the first Alt-Fire mechanic on a secondary we have gotten? Sounds like it could be really good and I'd love to see how this is implemented and what else could come out for similar mechanics even if it is underwhelming.

If it is the first secondary alt-fire it may be subject to not be able to do it if you are holding a glaive like I reported here with the bait alt-fire mechanic from Drift vaults-

Nightwave Operator Collection
Nora’s got the goods for you lucky Dreamers with this stylish collection of the Nightwave Suit, Sleeves, and Leggings. 

Another nice reward! 

Riven Disposition Changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1316039-july-2022-riven-dispositions/

• As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers - tune into TennoCon on July 16th to learn who is the next Prime Warframe!

Made a comment there about my thoughts. Nothing out of the ordinary just a couple of interesting observations regarding how it looks like the riven dispositions changes are deviating from a power level as mentioned in the riven disposition changes forum post that was created.

See my comment about Riven disposition guidelines below:

• The Hystrix now has signature effect of an 8% chance to instantly reload after landing headshots when wielded by Khora.
  •  

Misread this one, didn't see headshots at first so this is actually one of the better signature weapon bonuses. 

• The Dual Keres now has a 20% Heavy Attack Efficiency when wielded by Khora.
  •  

Are we going to get back heavy attack efficiency node into the focus that was mentioned by DE?

Kuva Trokarians are now susceptible to CC abilities after their Overguard protection has been removed.

• By design, Kuva Trokarians pre-Overguard had immunities/resistances from another source outside of Overguard that were still active once it was removed by players. They now follow the same logic as other enemies with Overguard.

Another thing with Overguard, Please make Physhic bolts work against it. It reads as if the synergy should exist but it doesn't going against the logic of bolt's description.

(Also not sure if it has been fixed but I think liches and armor strip are not working)

Fixed Rank 3 or above Molt Augmented and Molt Reconstruct Arcanes not giving extra Warframe revives.

• Also fixed the Molt Arcanes and Arcane Pulse not indicating that they will give an extra Warframe revive at Rank 3 and up. 
  • Also fixed an issue where being over capacity on mods was unforgiving, preventing even mods with zero drain from applying (ex. arcanes).

Just those two or moving forward? I feel like this should have a developer note stating that a warframe arcane revive is normally granted upon ranking up a warframe arcane to rank 3 which was missed with the newly introduced ones. As a way to help explain it and future-proof it if more arcanes come out without a +1 revive. Little bit disappointed to see a more plain bug report being given for this one.

Fixed descriptions for Lohk Surges in-mission appearing as stars when playing in certain languages. 

So the issue isn't fixed then? It can still appear in the host language even if they have a same language pack installed. For example I saw them in Spanish despite my game being set to English. According to this patchnote that would still occur. Shouldn't this read "Fixed descriptions for Lohk Surges appearing the host language instead of the set language" instead to properly document this fix?

• Fixed Dojo levels reloading after placing/canceling a new room and not spawning the player in front of the door for said room. 
  •  

Another issue that stands out pretty bad in my dojo is the starlight market glass pane is misaligned. Curious if that is going to get fixed since it is now a permanent feature in my dojo until it gets fixed and I hate it.

Fixed an issue where jumping out of a mantle animation wouldn't give you any vertical velocity.

• Previously, if you came across a scalable object, your Warframe would attempt to climb over the object. Pressing the jump button during this action would cause your Warframe to somersault downwards and fall. We have now adjusted the animation to propel the Warframe upwards to allow you to easily climb over the object and maintain your momentum.

Wukong cloud walker is a notorious example of how bad the mantle animation is since it would do the whole cloud walker animation before finishing the mantle animation. Wonder if that is going to get fixed as well.

And then there is a bunch of other bugs that I can even talk about since the moderators and DE staff will get mad at me despite me trying my hardest to see what more is required beyond the requirement of reporting and documenting it properly in the bug report subforum like the excavator collision hitbox not being correct being an issue for over 6 months.

Thanks for the hotfix! Thank you for mentioning transference cooldown and confirming that it is unintended and will be removed. The only thing I have to complain about is Void Dash still not being reintroduced. It was objectively better than Void Sling and didn't deserve to be removed. Eidolon hunting now only uses Void Sling to proc the sling strength buff from Madurai, and nothing else. General use of it in missions is discouraged and often times significantly slower than just bullet jumping with a normal frame not having been modded for parkour velocity. For this reason, I and many others ask that Void Dash be reintroduced as a toggle in the settings menu or elsewhere, Void Sling doesn't have to be removed but we would like our operator movement back. This and other issues with the AoZ update were addressed in a post by Magnus, which I will link here and encourage everyone seeing this to read.

With all that being said, I'm not trying to sound like a broken record. That topic is just very important to me, as it makes me want to play less and less as I don't see it getting addressed. As for the other changes, I think removing the radiation hazards for interception sorties is kind of nice, but also that was one of the only practical uses for Arcane Healing. Also thank you so much for continuing to fix arbitration drones keeping enemies invulnerable after dying. Lost me over 700 vitus in a run recently. For anyone else reading, make sure you have a screenshot of the mission rewards prior to failing ready in case this happens to you in arbitration!! It's the only way support can recover your rewards, TIL.

Hi, Kompressa still not properly benefitting from multishot. 

With multishot on, there are clearly more than 4 bubbles, but the explosion only counts 4 bubbles worth of damage.

Please fix the Kompressa, and Yareli too.

Yareli needs a whole looking at again. Please, allow kdrive mods on Merulina. Increase Merulina's acceleration and deceleration.

Aside from that, she T-poses when doing things like capturing a capture target, or hacking a console, while on Merulina.

3 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

We have also removed the Elite Weekly Act ‘Silent Eliminator’ which required you to complete a level 30 Exterminate without triggering alarms. 

I understand it's never going to be explicitly geared towards 'fun' but the index and eidolon ones stay and this goes???

What a good Hotfix, holy hell.

Weapon Augments (stats below are shown at max rank)

Critical Precision (Tiberon): Burst Fire Only: Headshots increase Critical Chance by 10% up to 500%. Missing with all shots in a burst removes up to 100% of this bonus Critical Chance. 

Vile Discharge (Embolist): Damage is accumulated up to 30,000. Use Alt-fire to launch an explosive vile sac dealing and resetting the accumulated damage.

These look great, I love this new trend of giving old Weapon some fun Augment to spice them up.

Fixed stackable buffs for Galvanized Scope/Crosshair being removed all at once when the first stack's time runs out.

It's been so long I had become certain that this was by design, I'm so excited now.

Fixed an issue where jumping out of a mantle animation wouldn't give you any vertical velocity.

We have now adjusted the animation to propel the Warframe upwards to allow you to easily climb over the object and maintain your momentum.

Oh heck yes.

hope your ready for jetstream sam cosplay. need a sword, can you make a waist sword fashion?

still waiting for Frypan skin for melee.

excal wins against a decorated assassin. a sleepy boi who rolls out of bed cause momma lotus needs them to fight. right. nevermind what teshin does. :clem:

45 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:
1 hour ago, Ifeanyi said:

Not fixed. Tested both in-game in both simulation and missions, they still lose all stacks when the first timer runs out.

Any possibility that you can record a detailed video demonstrating your builds and science

I haven't verified  the buffs are working properly.  But personally, I'm seeing the stacks decay on the buff bar in a logical way.  Which, assuming it's all accurate, is an enormous improvement.  It really is a relief to have that fixed.

However, it still puzzles me that these stacks don't copy the behavior of all the other Galvanized mods. Scope/Crosshairs, there is no refresh, only replacement of old stacks.

The rest:  fulfill the conditions and  get another stack and refresh the timer for -all- your stacks.  Let the timer expire on multiple stacks and you lose one, while the timer is refreshed on the remaining stacks. 

This would be so much better, and would make a lot more sense to players who would naturally expect all these mods to basically work the same way.   And Scope/Crosshairs have an even better case for this more lenient decay behavior.  They have shorter durations, require ADS, and require headshot kills which are so much more demanding for multiple reasons.  And on top of that, they have no effect at all without at least a headshot hit.  Galvanized Chamber is always worth at least 80% multi, GAptitude is always worth at least 80% status, etcetera, while Scope/Crosshairs just take up space until one fulfills that first condition.

Just to illustrate the timing difference by itself:

Max out Galv. Chamber stacks at 5 and you can go 100 seconds without a kill before you lose them all.  During that time they gradually decay, one by one, every 20 seconds.  The Galvanized crit mods, it doesn't matter how many stacks you have, there's never more than a 12 second buffer.  That's an enormous gap, and it's punishing the mods that are more difficult to use in every way.

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Any possibility that you can record a detailed video demonstrating your builds and science?

Top right, first buff from the left is the crosshairs stack. All 5 drop after 12s and also strangely, it drops from 5 stacks to 4 stacks after 7s of the first 5 stacks duration, drops to 3 and quickly 2 after 3s, then 1 stacks after 2s

4 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Reduced the price of the Kubrow Starter Kit from 65 Platinum to 50.  

• Stasis Slots and DNA Stabilizers were removed from the game in Update 28 and also from the Kubrow Starter Kit, but the price was not adjusted to reflect this change.

Can we expect to see a similar price adjustment made to the Kavat Starter Kit, then? It has also remained at its pre-update 28 price of 95 platinum even though Stasis Slots and DNA Stabilizers are long gone.

8 minutes ago, Ifeanyi said:

Top right, first buff from the left is the crosshairs stack. All 5 drop after 12s and also strangely, it drops from 5 stacks to 4 stacks after 7s of the first 5 stacks duration, drops to 3 and quickly 2 after 3s, then 1 stacks after 2s

Thanks for clarifying. What you are claiming as a bug though, is the expected behavior. Each individual stack of  Galvanized Scope/Crosshair has its own timer and you're seeing them time out sequentially.  You gain the buff at 2 seconds in, and you lose that stack at 14 seconds.... exactly 12 seconds after gaining it.  Consider that you also lose the other effect as well when you stop getting headshots. Unlike something like Split Chamber/Galvanized Chamber which are basically a passive upgrade,  Argon Scope/Hydralic Crosshairs is intended to be a time-limited effect that you have to actively maintain.

The Hystrix now has signature effect of an 8% chance to instantly reload after landing headshots when wielded by Khora.

Interesting, but it's 2022 and there is still no signature effect for Venka wielded by Valkyr. Not to mention the obvious: Valkyr needing a rework, and, perhaps, Venka needing a better scaling to make use of its extended combo counter (its x13 only applies to heavy attack damage, since scaling mods are hard capped at x12)

21 minutes ago, Ifeanyi said:

This looks like the buff  bar is behaving correctly.

Headshot kill buff / start time / decay time

1 // 2 // 14

2,3 // 5 // 17

4 // 7 // 19

5 // 8 // 20

All 12 second lifespans.

If you're saying it would be way better if these behaved like the other Galvanized mod timers, I totally agree. 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

What you are claiming as a bug though, is the expected behavior. Each individual stack of  Galvanized Scope/Crosshair has its own timer and you're seeing them time out sequentially.  You gain the buff at 2 seconds in, and you lose that stack at 14 seconds.... exactly 12 seconds after gaining it.  Consider that you also lose the other effect as well when you stop getting headshots. Unlike something like Split Chamber/Galvanized Chamber which are basically a passive upgrade,  Argon Scope/Hydralic Crosshairs is intended to be a time-limited effect that you have to actively maintain.

I'd so much prefer the refresh behavior of the other Gavanized mods.  But at least consider extending the length of these buffs or making them completely headshot *hit* dependent.  The effects are really powerful, but the short duration combined with the very stringent conditions make these buffs feel almost punishing to maintain.

Thanks for fixing the buff bar.  That's caused a lot of confusion to this point.

4 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed an issue where jumping out of a mantle animation wouldn't give you any vertical velocity.
    • Previously, if you came across a scalable object, your Warframe would attempt to climb over the object. Pressing the jump button during this action would cause your Warframe to somersault downwards and fall. We have now adjusted the animation to propel the Warframe upwards to allow you to easily climb over the object and maintain your momentum.

OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU. SWEET JESUS THIS HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR SO LONG, AND I WAS STARTING TO WORRY THAT IT WAS NEVER GETTING FIXED.

WHOEVER FIXED THIS, DIVINES BLESS YOU. MAY THE GROUND YOU WALK QUAKE AS YOU PASS.

Archived