Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe BOSSES Tier list

-Moctezuma-

CJ1Iq.gif The Sergeant never did get his rework, glad I see he has his own category.

I would have put Nihil in the very easy category, he is just a timegated Boss imo, as long as you can jump he's easy peasy.

The rest not sure, having trouble seeing some of them, others are very recognisable, most likely from Event/Quest Bosses looking.

Everything seems on point but corrupted Vor, it's very hard to not bash your head against a wall during his mono..Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through its Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

I can't stand fighting Profit-Taker or dealing with Tri-dolons, so they get top category from me

Vaykor Hek gets second tier for having truely broken AI

The few bosses that could actually be classified as somewhat challenging (Nihil, Zealot, Ropalopalyst, Sargeas Ruk, lech Kril) all really just involve a puzzle trick to them that makes the fight more bearable

Some bosses like Exploiter, Lephantis, Golem, are only "challenging" because they are mostly bullet-sponges

Acolytes are hit-and-miss, in the end I just end up cheesing them in Steel Path since I'm already bringing cheese strategies for everything else

Ambulas is only challenging on physical/elemental enhanced Sorties

The leftovers can be shoved into the "pushover" category... which makes sense, they're designed to be beaten by players still pushing through the star chart

The Sergeant should be given a nice retirement apartment on the Zariman where we can just hang out and play Frame Fighter

I'm sure Revenant alone turns the Acolytes into trash mobs, so they would go to the Very Easy tier simply because he exists. (Mesa too, a few others too but Revenant might the the strongest feta strat against them)

Most of these bosses are just tanky though while some like Mutalist Salad can be proper annoying beside also being tanky. (without any specific cheese)

I think the 'new' Jackal and the Ropalolyst (normal non Steel Path)are in a pretty good place when it comes to difficulty, i would say those two are definitely properly tiered here.

At the top, Very Hard, should be a Level 5, Toxin Lich with a Kuva Zarr. They are truly demonic. If you're in a squad and not fully prepared for this adversity, it's a rough, down to the wire fight, not to be taken likely.

Just another reason to despise the Zarr that has taken over this beautiful game, Zarrframe :p

3 hours ago, -Runn_Jegu- said:

At the top, Very Hard, should be a Level 5, Toxin Lich with a Kuva Zarr. They are truly demonic. If you're in a squad and not fully prepared for this adversity, it's a rough, down to the wire fight, not to be taken likely.

Just another reason to despise the Zarr that has taken over this beautiful game, Zarrframe :p

Or a level 5 radiation lich with a Nukor.

Illidan was right on this one.

Put whichever Acolyte uses Magnetize in the VERY HARD category.  It doesn't seem to have an animation to telegraph it.  They can cast it through walls.  Sometimes the acolyte uses it immediately.  Sometimes it waits until after you've shift-rolled a few times and started to fire again.  The only enemy that can come close to our DPS is ourselves, after all, so I think this tier shift is warranted.

20 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Put whichever Acolyte uses Magnetize in the VERY HARD category.  It doesn't seem to have an animation to telegraph it.  They can cast it through walls.  Sometimes the acolyte uses it immediately.  Sometimes it waits until after you've shift-rolled a few times and started to fire again.  The only enemy that can come close to our DPS is ourselves, after all, so I think this tier shift is warranted.

isn't that violence

well as far as i see it non of the warfame bosses are any difficult with the right equip but some are more likly to be buggy and ruin the boss fight what leads to bigger problems
and i clearly dont see the placement of them feeling right but well

4 hours ago, -Moctezuma- said:

isn't that violence

no, that's Malice.

Malice has a Frost Warframe chassis and is armed with an Opticor: his favourite tactic is to cast magnetize on you, then blast you with the Opticor, which is why you usually see him one/two-shot players, especially newbies or those using squish frames: unlike the other acolytes who are only a threat up close, distance is NOT your friend with him: treat him like you would a Sniper enemy: get in close where he can't cast or use the Opticor, and get meleeing, easiest way to deal with him solo. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

no, that's Malice.

Malice has a Frost Warframe chassis and is armed with an Opticor: his favourite tactic is to cast magnetize on you, then blast you with the Opticor, which is why you usually see him one/two-shot players, especially newbies or those using squish frames: unlike the other acolytes who are only a threat up close, distance is NOT your friend with him: treat him like you would a Sniper enemy: get in close where he can't cast or use the Opticor, and get meleeing, easiest way to deal with him solo. 

Don't you just roll to knock the magnetize bubble off of you? Makes him a push-over once you figure that out (or are told about it)

The 4heads who spam aoe weapons in radiation hazard sorties need to be top tier.

The ones who then incredulously ask wtf happened after they got rad procc'd and instantly failed the mission by blowing up the defence objective and the rest of the squad need an even higher tier 🤭

4 hours ago, Pakaku said:

Don't you just roll to knock the magnetize bubble off of you? 

This is true. But... BUT... it's annoying that 3/4 of the time you can't really be sure if he's hit you with magnetize.

I was in pub with a random player when that acolyte showed up I went into lunatic spastic roll-attack roll-attack roll-attack mode and the guy messaged me in chat "wtf are you doing?" Then a second later he went down -- the player, not the acolyte -- and after I revived him I just typed back "Malicing" and he said "oh gotcha 😂

1 hour ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

This is true. But... BUT... it's annoying that 3/4 of the time you can't really be sure if he's hit you with magnetize.

I was in pub with a random player when that acolyte showed up I went into lunatic spastic roll-attack roll-attack roll-attack mode and the guy messaged me in chat "wtf are you doing?" Then a second later he went down -- the player, not the acolyte -- and after I revived him I just typed back "Malicing" and he said "oh gotcha 😂

You hear it plain as day unless you're listening to external music.

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

You hear it plain as day unless you're listening to external music.

Or unless there are abilities being cast mixing with Lunar Zarr skin and Bramma/Ogris explosions plus Grineer/Corpus dialogue and grenades blending with Smeeta charm activating and... sure, I should totally turn down the external music I'm not listening to so I can hear one sound plain as day. 😂

29 minutes ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

Or unless there are abilities being cast mixing with Lunar Zarr skin and Bramma/Ogris explosions plus Grineer/Corpus dialogue and grenades blending with Smeeta charm activating and... sure, I should totally turn down the external music I'm not listening to so I can hear one sound plain as day. 😂

I'm sorry I don't mingle with Meta noise makers going BOOM BOOM YEAH I owned those enemies. 🤣

Archived