The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda is getting infinite energy (again).

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

Yeah so I entirely forgot about this, but next patch the crystals will be able to give Garuda hp regeneration. This means no more need to use helminth, blood altar, Vazarin, or weapons for hp regen. Instead Garuda will automatically regenerate all her hp and convert it into energy, allowing her to use any helminth ability and focus school she wants. I can't wait to see all the broken builds using Unairu and dps helminth abilities.

I just have the warframe healing arcane on my operator and I already get infinite energy. It's a great arcane, it saves my frames all the time in critical situations. Just jump into operator when I'm about to go down, get some immortality, time for shields to come back and a chunk of health. It's the best healing imo.

The whole talk about this supposed 'balance' is an illusion, even as intend, it simply does not exist.

I can use khora to CC all NPCs on the index, permanently. Or bypass disruption targets. Or stay 'unhitable' behind stealth on several frames. Hildryn has their loop build also, spam all you want.

There is no masterplan, oversight or concept, it's just throwing darts at a board, over the shoulder, from southpaw, to see if anything sticks.

It's just strategic nerfs around profits, rationalized by claiming "balance", as if 1 item out of 2000 is going to make a difference.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

Blood Altar is a much stronger Heal than basically anything you could have. it's not really comparable.

as mentioned, Gloom is more practical for what your goal is.

What I meant is that you will be able to infinite heal Garuda without any arcanes, halminth, or focus schools allowing for tons of versatility on Garuda. This means I can helminth in a dps ability and spam it endlessly.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Garuda already has infinite energy with a variety of builds (Gloom probably being the simplest), and minor HP regen isn't going to come close to replacing that.

You can stack it like 5 times. The thread was saying you literally have like 100 different ways to get infinite energy on Garuda, whether it's helminth, arcanes, focus, and now the shards, meaning you can quite literally use anything you want on Garuda and still have infinite ability spam.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

but next patch the crystals will be able to give Garuda hp regeneration.

depends on how much regen we get; the stats we were shown aren't final.

even so, she's always had infinite energy for me, either because Zenurik, or - more recently when I started getting into Madurai more - Magus Repair.  bloodletting > void mode for a second - bloodletting, you can do infinitley as well. she's probably the easiest energy using frame to keep topped up, only beaten out by Hildryn and Lavos because they work differently. 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

What I meant is that you will be able to infinite heal Garuda without any arcanes, halminth, or focus schools allowing for tons of versatility on Garuda. This means I can helminth in a dps ability and spam it endlessly.

i guess as long as waiting is acceptable.

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

depends on how much regen we get; the stats we were shown aren't final.

we can expect less than the base value of any Healing Ability. but perhaps more than Rejuvenation. i'd be surprised if it's even 10/sec, probably more like 5.

29 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i guess as long as waiting is acceptable.

we can expect less than the base value of any Healing Ability. but perhaps more than Rejuvenation. i'd be surprised if it's even 10/sec, probably more like 5.

It was 7.5 from the devstream and we can stack 5 so 35 hp or more (if you get tauforged shards) making it a decent alternative.

Archived