Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else looking sad at the shard they can't have from the new syndicate shop?

(XBOX)K1jker

And the mods too... I wish I had spent 3 hours rolling mods to get them when they were out

Well but Varzia is out and she lets you buy things the minute she appears!! She could just show you locked relics so you know how much aya you need to save for next month....

Don't mind it,

What I am a bit sad about is that banking stock isn't going to be very effective, 

I think you only get 120 stock per week and if you do miss out like 90 stock and skip one or two of the most tedious bounties that means you have to do the mission every week just for one shard. And this isn't even accounting for the additional 300+ stock you are going to need for Styanax Parts or Archon Mods. 

Steel Essence is very easy to bank by comparison, the daily alerts gives you 175 steel essence per week maximum and with the weekly reward being on average 100 steel essence that gives you a nice buffer of 75 additional steel essence for extra adapters or Kuva or the next weekly reward. 

I think upping the stock count to 150 or even 200 per week is going to be a lot better since that gives you a nice buffer each week if you want to just focus on shards or have extra so that it doesn't feel like you are forced to do the mission every week just to get all the possible rewards after about 10 weeks. 

That and there is no way of upgrading to Tau-Forged later on

5 for 50 frames?

That's only 250 weeks, not counting the rare version of the drop.

Take it as a compliment, no matter how terrible grinds they kept coming up with, the players kept throwing it back at them.

Only solution was to block you from playing, to increase the grind.

Personally I feel anyone endured the grind in warframe, and not ended up in a padded cell, deserves a medal.

31 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

5 for 50 frames?

Take it as a compliment, no matter how terrible grinds they kept coming up with, the players kept throwing it back at them.

Personally I feel anyone endured the grind in warframe, and not ended up in a padded cell, deserves a medal.

You should try some f2p mmo's that have some real grind in it. In warframe there really isnt even grinding, everything is pretty fast to get.

3 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

You should try some f2p mmo's that have some real grind in it. In warframe there really isnt even grinding, everything is pretty fast to get.

Yep, there is no grinding in warframe.

Everything is perfect.com.

Also, developer apologism doesn't exist either.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Surbusken:

5 for 50 frames?

this is only 4 years. when actively playing.
but it's true, because unfortunately random is uncool!

Archived