Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do you ever (aura forma)

_Anise_

Not worth losing the extra mod capacity. If I'm going to forma that slot, I already have the mod I want to use in mind. It's not about lack of flexibility so much as lack of meaningful options across the different polarities, and not every warframe is going to benefit from aura flexibility. Nova is 100% worth doing it for, though, but I'd just put an aura forma on her

in the build I as thinking none of my mods are higher than 9 so a forma in one of the regular sockets gives 5 capacity, the correct polarity aura gives 14 Green and the wrong polarity gives 7 RED, I assumed red was a lower punishment capacity and that no polarity would give more capacity than red ? from the meme post that spams half the page I guess not ?

if build flexibility is caused by the limitation of normal polarity in the 8+1 slots other than the aura, then I would rather craft a duplicated frame and have another set of polarity for even much higher variety.

In fact I did that for several frames already. Especially those which are strong/useful in many different contents requiring different builds.

There's not a great deal of frames I feel the need to use different polarities of aura on for different builds.

For the few I do feel that way with I usually just have the aura forma to use on it.

In the event I dont have one I'd happily run arbitration to get it cus I also need those arcanes anyways

On 2022-09-29 at 1:37 PM, Lutesque said:

I Have all my Primes Aura Formad 👍

Everything else gets Steel Charge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't like making too many exceptions when I do things otherwise I don't feel like I completed it. All Primes is certainly good though!

Maybe I'm a masochist when it comes to Warframe goals. I'm not sure.

Archived