Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Hotfix 32.2.3

[DE]Megan

Some of you may have noticed that your missions and region chat have a lot of new faces. That’s right, the next phase of the Cross Platform Play test is live with the inclusion of Switch and PlayStation! We will continue to monitor for any issues. Learn more in our official Cross Platform Play post.

Conjunction Survival Fix: 

• Fixed the Necramech cooldown timer in Conjunction Survival being shorter than intended if destroyed by enemies instead of timing out.

Fixes

• Fixed black screen occurring when attempting to purchase Riven Mods in Iron Wake. 

• Fixed the Perigale’s Max Ammo stat rapidly increasing beyond intended when triggering its ammo increase on headshots while wielded by Voruna. 

• It is intended to increase the ammo pool to 48 for Voruna. 

• Fixed script error with Squad HUD elements.

"Since not everyone is an avid macro user (within the boundaries allowed), we lowered fire rates to a more humanly achievable level and improved their damage or reload stats to compensate."

Dear Developers,

Please consider the possibility of designing an Exilus Mod similar to [Vile Precision] that turns semi automatic trigger weapons into automatic trigger weapons with a fire rate reduction. This would do the exact same thing as the nerf but it would allow users who have accessibility problems to use their favorite semi automatic trigger weapons. Some people have conditions such as arthritis and carpel tunnel which make using semi automatic triggers less pleasant. Adding an automatic trigger mod for the exilus slot with a fire rate reduction built into it would be a positive thing for users with these conditions. 

Please Consider, 

-LPA

Eximus units In ESO still do not get fully armor-stripped even with 130+% Terrify, with or without Overguard. But thanks to the new Armor icon, I can literally see them loosing almost all of it, but one poot remains at the bottom of the Shield, and does not go away no matter how many times I cast Terrify. Other armor strip abilities work fine, Pillage still full strips, even if it need multiple casts.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Perigale’s Max Ammo stat rapidly increasing beyond intended when triggering its ammo increase on headshots while wielded by Voruna. 

Will the kuva tonkor max ammo stat ever be fixed to what is is supposed to be back back from the veilbreaker patch notes?

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed the Necramech cooldown timer in Conjunction Survival being shorter than intended if destroyed by enemies instead of timing out.

Excuse me what?  Why was this like that to begin with?  It's such a long cooldown for almost no time in the Necramech... at least bump the Necramech timer to like 3 minutes with a shorter cooldown.  I get that you can't have everyone in a mech the entire time, but it's just absurd the way it is now.

Ok, so... Judging by the patch 32.2.0, the amount of new thrax enemies in the Conjunction Survival missions must be 5 at all times while the party is full. 

That is not currently the case and we usually get from 1 to 4 spawns with 5 never occuring. 

Please fix that. 

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Some of you may have noticed that your missions and region chat have a lot of new faces. That’s right, the next phase of the Cross Platform Play test is live with the inclusion of Switch and PlayStation! We will continue to monitor for any issues. Learn more in our official Cross Platform Play post.

Fixes

• Fixed black screen occurring when attempting to purchase Riven Mods in Iron Wake. 

• Fixed the Perigale’s Max Ammo stat rapidly increasing beyond intended when triggering its ammo increase on headshots while wielded by Voruna. 

• Fixed script error with Squad HUD elements.

I've always hated the fact that they're working on "crossplay", but since I started playing again (yesterday) I've only played with people from xbox, and today from switch+ps.. it's ironic but I'm enjoying it, I even want to be able to add new friends from other platforms on my friends list.

7 minutes ago, LetsPlayArbitration said:

"Since not everyone is an avid macro user (within the boundaries allowed), we lowered fire rates to a more humanly achievable level and improved their damage or reload stats to compensate."

Dear Developers,

Please consider the possibility of designing an Exilus Mod similar to [Vile Precision] that turns semi automatic trigger weapons into automatic trigger weapons with a fire rate reduction. This would do the exact same thing as the nerf but it would allow users who have accessibility problems to use their favorite semi automatic trigger weapons. Some people have conditions such as arthritis and carpel tunnel which make using semi automatic triggers less pleasant. Adding an automatic trigger mod for the exilus slot with a fire rate reduction built into it would be a positive thing for users with these conditions. 

Please Consider, 

-LPA

Agreed but I think it should be just an accessibility option and not a mod.
Having arthritis or CTS shouldn't come with an extra mile of effort to forma your weapon more in order to make it usable.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

So platform icon is the same as for Xbox players ? So we dont know if the player is Xbox, PS or Nintendo ?

Kinda miss that old Xbox icon

- new Ferrox problem with 2nd alt regime, 5-8 sec. operates. (Origin Ferrox - 30 sec. operates) AND WHERE IS TIMER FOR ALT FIRE FOR FERROX!?!?

- Titania 2nd skill, something is wrong with him. "Black projections" fly into the ceiling (for textures) where they are sometimes impossible to reach.

20 minutes ago, LetsPlayArbitration said:

Dear Developers,

Please Consider, 

-LPA

No, we don't need yet another mod for something that other games just do. I shouldn't have to equip a mod to avoid taking 5 months off the life of my mouse. TF2's semi-auto weapons are all hold-to-fire and have been for over a decade.

9 minutes ago, GERFERIES said:

Ok, então... A julgar pelo patch 32.2.0, a quantidade de novos inimigos thrax nas missões Conjunction Survival deve ser 5 o tempo todo enquanto o grupo estiver cheio. 

Esse não é o caso atualmente e geralmente temos de 1 a 4 spawns com 5 nunca ocorrendo. 

Por favor, corrija isso. 

I have the same problem

i have no clan, I did a RJ mission from the orbiter, 1 crew member died and i returned to relay and started next RJ mission from relay and crew member was still dead, in next mission. :p

not being able to hit a capture target with Voruna's 4 active is a pain and waste of energy to recast. i understand how the capture target works and it just sux the momentum; with their exclusive immunity to warframe abilities casted on them.

Archived