Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kill 20 in 5 seconds

ShadowStarx1

Question

Mesa/Mirage/Saryn/Equinox and many others can do it quite easily. If you are planning to use Miasma (Saryn's 4), spread spores (her 1) first. They quadruple Miasma's damage.

If your damage output is still low, try regular SO. Enemy level is lower there, so are their health/shields.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShadowStarx1 said:

dont have any guns that strong.

Have you tried Archwing Salacia? Also you can run SO instead, and go solo. Any nuke frame or high aoe weapon will do. Or just max range Larva Nidus/Magnetize Mag and shot with anything.

Necramech Arquebex can nuke pretty good too.

Edited by Zakkhar

43 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cotton Tail said:

I've found a Phorid invasion to be useful for this one - the supporting troops generate more spawns (useful if you're on console solo :-) ) and after finishing off the big fellah run around a bit to get them all grouped up.

Yup, this is one that's good that even newer players can do. Climb up that tall wall in the Phorid room and latch for a moment, then come down and attack the group that's collected down below you.

I usually do it with my Zephyr in some SteelPath survival mission with infested, since at the very start its mostly leapers and chargers which will make it easy stacking enemies up, using AirBurst or Tornados to group them then killing them but yesterday i did it with Baruuk as i was finishing putting the last forma on him, i did the same mission i usually do it in (SteepPath - Cameria - Jupiter) , i just started the mission, waited for the Infested to come at me then started cutting through them with my Melee.

8 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

You can use any frame that has a multi-target "low level nuker" ability on a low level Infested mission : Banshee, Ember, Mesa, Equinox, Saryn, Mirage, Volt, Hydroid, Oberon... There are a lot of options for this.

tried that. failed cause my drone kept killing them. hmm maybe remove his attack mod and try that one again on solo.

I don't think I've seen this anywhere yet on this topic. I had difficulty following the usual recommendations, but I was easily able to get it done with a Vauban on Phorid Assassination. At its arena, a lot of Infested spawn at a time, so after eliminating Phorid, a quick vortex using 4 grouped them nicely for a quick melee feast to get the task done.